Science Forums

Test

Tormod

Originally posted by: Tormod

Darn. Didn't work. Can someone else please try to reply and upload an attachment? I keep getting error messages.

You DID succeed. You just can;t see it anymore!

OK< I tried to upload a file. ANything over 4k it rejects as too large. Where the hell do I find a file that small? So I created a small text file and it gave me an error message. BUt it then showed the file in the file window. As a 0 byte file. It allowed me to attach it. We'll see what happens when I hit reply

Yes, I can view the file. The upload limit is set to 5Megabytes so I don't know what's up here...

Tormod

Interesting. I do not see a way to attach a file from the Threads screen Quick response window. I have to do it as a reply.

OK, I tried to uplaod a 2.54M mpg. It says "Sorry the type of file you tried to upload is not permitted.

I will try a 94.8K jpg

It does not show in the preview window, I will hit Reply to topic and see what happens

OK, I accidently attached it twice. When I editted it to remove one it removed both, I will try again.

• 1 month later...

Originally posted by: Stargazer

test

This is a reply with "quote". This is the first line. One empty line and then second line:

Second line. Three empty lines and then third line:

Third line.

The strange thing is that it works when I quote your post. I wonder what is causing this problem.