Science Forums

Can one add to the emocons, used in posts?

hallenrm

Wait - are you talking about the user avatars? (Ie your Charlie Brown image)?

There is no way to have more than one at a time, sorry.

If you're talking about emotikons (the little smilies), we have to add them to the emotikon list - this is the same list for everyone.

The "My pics" in the post area is only meaningful to members who have access to post images in our gallery!

Wait - are you talking about the user avatars? (Ie your Charlie Brown image)?!

No I am not talking about that at all.

I have seen the emoticons in the smiles provided on the site, but I would be very happy if you could add some emoticons indicating the following emotions:

smile (not happy), questioning, wonder, perplexed

No I am not talking about that at all.

I have seen the emoticons in the smiles provided on the site, but I would be very happy if you could add some emoticons indicating the following emotions:

smile (not happy), questioning, wonder, perplexed

What would these look like?

For me, these fit the bill:

:) :confused: :D :eek2:

• 3 years later...
http://hypography.com/forums/members/dfinitlydistrubd-albums-1-picture1805-eww.html you should be really nice and add diss one 'coz you never know when you might need a good em-con of two smilies hurling on each-other:)

So . . . just when would that be the right image? I can think of a lot of times when two smilies urinating on each other would fit the situation, although I'm not going to say that I can think of times when that would be "appropriate."

--lemit

Well ...

When discussing the gag reflex as it applies to various situations Ie. Dude if you spew I'm gonna hurl and if I hurl you know she's gonna blow chunks so it's just better if you don't.

When sharing feelings of mutual disgust.

when using this emoticon :shrug: or discussing the events of an evening for which the previous em-con is appropriate.

or even with this ones:esick::cap: or talkin bout how you, your sweetie, buddy and/or youngins or any combination are battling the flu and you or whoever gag and/or wretch every time a dry heave or bucket blast rears its chunky delight inducing head