Science Forums

Hypography Convention Committee

IrishEyes

As indicated by the topic title, Hypography will be holding it's FIRST OFFICIAL Convention.

This Convention will take place at a time and location to be determined... BY YOU!! That's right, you - the member - will get to help pick the place and date for this historic event!

There is currently an informal poll to determine the meeting location in the "Watercooler" Forum, under the topic "Dream Vacation". Please feel free to check out the topic and vote for your favorite location. The votes will be tallied sometime in the next month or so. Please vote so your voice counts.

Also, please post and let everyone know if you are seriously interested in attending this "Convention", or feel free to send a PM to either me or Yvonne, letting us know that you are interested. We will be 'in charge' of organizing things, mainly by default and because it was our idea. (In truth, the idea was a shameless ploy on my part to get to Europe for a shopping trip without my kids, and Yvonne was nice enough to give my idea some thought, and since she's married to the site owner...well, hey - now we have a Committee!)

The proposed timeframe is next spring/summer. We need to decide what works best for the people that will be attending. So far, the Irishes and the Tormods are going to attend the convention. If it's left up to us, and we are the only 4 attendees, we will send you all postcards from a lovely villa in the Tuscan region of Italy. However, we hope for more respondants and attendees.