Science Forums

Sasquatch: New Expedition

Turtle

What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What kind of scat is pictured in post #42?

• Sasquatch
    • Black Bear
    • Cougar (aka Mountain Lion)
    • Coyote
    • Porcupine
    • Skunk
    • Human
    • Martin
    • Fox
    • Other - I have posted my explanation to the thread

Honey, six gilled sharks are not megalodon, megalodon sharks are extinct, have been for a very long time.

Megalodon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Six gilled sharks are a rare group of deep water species that have nothing common with megalodon other than being sharks. They are only very distantly related.

I give up Moon, you win, okay........

My Paranormal Life: Megalodon caught on tape

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Megalodon caught on tape

Had a dry spell in interesting news and media this week but this is just to good to be true. This video shows a huge giant shark claimed to be a Megalodon filmed by I think some Japanese show. It also has a few giant squid shots in it.

I give up Moon, you win, okay........

My Paranormal Life: Megalodon caught on tape

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Megalodon caught on tape

Had a dry spell in interesting news and media this week but this is just to good to be true. This video shows a huge giant shark claimed to be a Megalodon filmed by I think some Japanese show. It also has a few giant squid shots in it.

I'm not trying to be an ******* Honey, six gilled sharks are not megalodon and a short flick of a supposed megalodon does not a megalodon make. I've seen short flicks of huge UFOs flying over the white house, the film looked like an invasion fleet, funny no one else saw them. Even a single 60 foot predator like megalodon would be pretty obvious from it's effects on everything in the ocean. Such a shark would be eating everything coming and going, and a reproducing population would be impossible to miss.

Giant squids are real, they wash up on share from time to time. Lots of them in preserved animal collections. It's a cheap way to show your fake film has credentials by showing something real along with something that is bullshit.

Okay Moon, I did see a documentary about marine biologist that had found a spot in

the ocean where they filmed a huge shark and huge gar fish. The documentary said

the the shark was a Megalodon shark. The shark they showed was not a six gill shark.

The shark was huge like nothing I had ever seen before. The fin came out of the water

about five feet and the fin was huge. They showed the shark underwater and it looked

like a submarine. I don't know where the people who produced the documentary got

the footage of the huge shark and I don't know why that they called the shark a

Megalodon but they did.

Why people would put a science documentary together like this I don't know but that was one huge shark that they had on the film and they fooled me saying it was a Megalodon.

Since nobody has covered the whole bottom floor of the ocean or covered the whole

ocean, is it possible that their are still Megalodon sharks out there?

The gar fish also were huge and I saw them and they did attack the cameraman. If

this was fake then it was a darn good fake as it did fool me, okay.

This science documentary was not selling anything, it was just reporting a find that

they had found an area in the ocean that had huge sharks and huge gar fish and they

filmed it and reported it. My thought was that the area where the supposed Megalodon

was, that food in that area may have had a high steroid content which would explain

the huge shark and gar fish. This documentary was not computer generated as I

can tell a computer generated film. This shark was real and the marine biologist were

real and it was a science documentary.

Could this shark they called a Megalodon be a new species of shark as new species

of animals are found all the time ? A whale shark is also huge like a Megalodon,

could this have been a species similar to a whale shark, that has not been discovered

yet ??

Maybe someday this science documentary will come back on and you can watch it.

For the sake of ending this, lets just say that the science documentary was a fake, okay.

William

Okay Moon, I did see a documentary about marine biologist that had found a spot in

the ocean where they filmed a huge shark and huge gar fish. The documentary said

the the shark was a Megalodon shark. The shark they showed was not a six gill shark.

The shark was huge like nothing I had ever seen before. The fin came out of the water

about five feet and the fin was huge. They showed the shark underwater and it looked

like a submarine. I don't know where the people who produced the documentary got

the footage of the huge shark and I don't know why that they called the shark a

Megalodon but they did.

Why people would put a science documentary together like this I don't know but that was one huge shark that they had on the film and they fooled me saying it was a Megalodon.

Since nobody has covered the whole bottom floor of the ocean or covered the whole

ocean, is it possible that their are still Megalodon sharks out there?

The gar fish also were huge and I saw them and they did attack the cameraman. If

this was fake then it was a darn good fake as it did fool me, okay.

This science documentary was not selling anything, it was just reporting a find that

they had found an area in the ocean that had huge sharks and huge gar fish and they

filmed it and reported it. My thought was that the area where the supposed Megalodon

was, that food in that area may have had a high steroid content which would explain

the huge shark and gar fish. This documentary was not computer generated as I

can tell a computer generated film. This shark was real and the marine biologist were

real and it was a science documentary.

Could this shark they called a Megalodon be a new species of shark as new species

of animals are found all the time ? A whale shark is also huge like a Megalodon,

could this have been a species similar to a whale shark, that has not been discovered

yet ??

Maybe someday this science documentary will come back on and you can watch it.

For the sake of ending this, lets just say that the science documentary was a fake, okay.

William

Honey, if indeed such a thing has been discovered it would be all over the science news and blogs, probably on the evening news as well. I think what you saw was called walking with prehistoric beasts, I saw several of them and in on a diver was attacked by a sea scorpion the size of a car. It was very realistic, impossible to tell from the real thing. My wife saw a similar show about dragons and was convinced they had found real evidence of dragons. many people were fooled by that show. These shows were meant to be impossible to tell from reality. If not then i can't imagine why the science sites and the net hasn't be alive with the reports, a new species of dwarf frog is everywhere the moment it is announced, a new giant shark would be huge news and a whale eating gar would be all over the fish and science forums as well as the national news. Any chance the reporters first name was Nigel?

Erhm...uhh...well...the topic here is supposed to be the strange claims of Bigfoot. Feel free to start other Strange Claim threads on other cryptoids. Dank. :D :eek:

I be sorry Turtle, I'll smack my hand four times and promise to do better. If it matters I put much more stock in big foot than a population of extant megalodons.

I be sorry Turtle, I'll smack my hand four times and promise to do better. If it matters I put much more stock in big foot than a population of extant megalodons.

I love ya Moon! :magic: I promise if I get the chance on one of my expeditions into the deep Cascade mountains, to shoot a Sasquatch in da big foot, I will do so and justify it in the name of phlebotomy & da Moon Tan Man. :D :eek:

Okaly dokaly. Now granted MoonTan's burden of proof is not met by videography, but an interesting 'something' is at least, well, interesting. This video is a time compression of a trip into the Cascades that terminates a spits distance over a valley from a recent reported Sasquatch sighting. It may be the case that I actually recorded the beast along side of the road, but because I had to compress the time, I have not spotted it. If we step through this, maybe we can spot something interesting. ;) :hyper:

YouTube - Cascade Mountain Sasquatch & Wagon Route Scout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oMupUBk9Ao

• 5 years later...

Get the survival wagon back out Turtle!!

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bigfoot-evidence-screened-expert-claims-proof-existence-170135552--abc-news-tech.html

Seems if you put some serious money into Research you are bound to find something.

:dogwalk: :ghost: :joker:

The footage, which came from a similar effort dubbed The Erickson Project, led by Adrian Erickson, showed what the group said was a sasquatch moving through wooded areas in Kentucky.

Dr. Melba Ketchum, who has led the group of researchers called the Sasquatch Genome Project, has been working on a $500,000 analysis of DNA samples from an unknown hominin species. Ketchum calls the project "a serious study" that concludes the legendary Sasquatch exists in North America and is a human relative that arose approximately 13,000 years ago.