Science Forums

My ugly mug

GAHD

Originally posted by: Uncle Martin

As I recall,... in the film " the witches of Eastwick",.... Jack Nicholson was the DEVIL! Freethinker,... your cover has been exposed. The devil himself is now trying to steal our souls at Hypography.

YEP!!! I've got it all figured out now. Jack, FT and GWB are all the DEVIL!

You were doing so well untill you threw that last set of intitials in!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

EGHAD! 15 pages! I don't have time enough to read all of the posts!

FreeThinker was inquiring as to my avatar. I don't really recall the exact name of the site however, it was specifically for avatars with literally thousands to choose from. I found the site by using the Dogpile search engine (Tormod showed that one to me many moons ago), and typing in avatar. it was one of the first ones to pop up.

My original avatar, the demon face, was from the old forums and it expressed a few of my ways of thinking. first, it showed the first name of my online name, deamonstar. my intrest in astronomy is somewhat linked to my intrest in the occult. the demon star being of course, the eclipsing binary star system called Algol (it is in actuallity a triple star system, the third member of which is irrelevant because it is unobservable directly).

my new one of the static screen represents how often I actually participate in the discussions as of late.

well. I do have to go now... the family is rushing me out the door.

bye for now!