Science Forums

My ugly mug

GAHD

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by: wisdumn

i noticed that alot of people on the forums have the same picture face as i do, but then again i didn't choose it, it chose itself for me but that's fine, i like it looking completely different than i do, i wonder what you all think i look like just from your own projectioning after having read some of my post.

i'd like to hear comments on what others think i look like, it'd probably be pretty interesting and funny at the same time.

Hey wisdumn - you can change your avatar in your profile, but you probably figured that out already!

I think you are...hm. Not easy, this. You are 5 foot 7, blond hair, glasses, carry around a backpack full of student books and you ace everything.

Plus you have a neat scar from your fencing class.

Am I close?

i noticed that alot of people on the forums have the same picture face as i do, but then again i didn't choose it, it chose itself for me but that's fine, i like it looking completely different than i do, i wonder what you all think i look like just from your own projectioning after having read some of my post.

i'd like to hear comments on what others think i look like, it'd probably be pretty interesting and funny at the same time.

That's an avatar? I thought that IS your picture.

the only thing you really nailed tormod was the fencing and the scar from it: i'll tell you the story,

A long time ago i was a great fencer, but my mind was my arm and my tongue my sword.

and then i met the great mental fencer and it spoke in a soft voice:

" where is your great mind and sharp tongue as you stand in the presence of God"

(from that day forthi wear this scar on myheart

because it always tells me when to stop

thinking and start listening) -wisdumn

the only thing you really nailed tormod was the fencing and the scar from it: i'll tell you the story,

A long time ago i was a great fencer, but my mind was my arm and my tongue my sword.

and then i met the great mental fencer and it spoke in a soft voice:

" where is your great mind and sharp tongue as you stand in the presence of God"

(from that day forth i wear this scar on my heart

because it always tells me when to stop

thinking and start listening) -wisdumn

Ooooooh....going all metaphysical now, Wiz. Nice reply.

Originally posted by: Freethinker

Originally posted by: wisdumn " where is your great mind and sharp tongue as you stand in the presence of God" (from that day forth i wear this scar on my heart...) -wisdumn

Yes and we can safely bet it is as real as any other claimed physical interaction from a god.

attack that guy, can you believe he believes in God? what an idiot, that's alright though we freethinkers will convert the non-believer

Since I have been away a while, I'll reply to this now;

Originally posted by: Freethinker

Only those of us that don't have that handsome young profile to use, like Tormod and GAHD.

Speaking of which, where's GAHD been?

Originally posted by: Tormod

He was around a week ago...vacation maybe? My guess he's out hunting Canadian Beer.

Originally posted by: IrishEyes

Beer or BeAr???

More like beaver. if you follow the pun. I'm trying to have a semi-active social life before the cold harsh canadian winter sets in.

Originally posted by: GAHD

You'll get used to it if you arn't allready wiz.

no problem gahd, no telling how many times i've sat here and almost choked laughing so hard at getting slammed. one thing people should realize is i to am a cynic, if you've thought of something to cut me down, i've thought of one better before and cut myself down. so like gahd said, cynicism is his department- but i'd be 2nd in that department.

Originally posted by: GAHD

You'll get used to it if you arn't allready wiz.

no problem gahd, no telling how many times i've sat here and almost choked laughing so hard at getting slammed. one thing people should realize is i to am a cynic, if you've thought of something to cut me down, i've thought of one better before and cut myself down. so like gahd said, cynicism is his department- but i'd be 2nd in that department.

I for one would think twice about being in GAHD's dept. It's probably some dark wet dungeon out on the Canadian tundra, stocked with beavers and Seagram's.

Originally posted by: Tormod

I for one would think twice about being in GAHD's dept. It's probably some dark wet dungeon out on the Canadian tundra, stocked with beavers and Seagram's.

LMAO, not stocked; Seagrams lasts a very short time around me.