Science Forums

Oblivion

jetzeppelin

No need,

I figured Why Not-

I'm probably going to die soon.

So gotta write as much as I can before I can't, ya know?

oh wait, you don't!

why would you die soon??

nd like how can u even start to speak about what I know.. the only person that knows wht i know is uhm well MYSELF

MJ... much information can be gleaned by reflecting on both the presentation and tone of one's posts. While communication is not an explicit indicator of one's intelligence, it is certainly the most common measure another individual has to make a decision about it. We are a social species, relying on one another in intricate and complex ways for our survival, and intelligence is a trait that has furthered us in this survival. Instead of getting upset that one has questioned you, why don't you prove them wrong by showing what you know in an articulate and well formulated way? Cheers. :naughty:

MJ... much information can be gleaned by reflecting on both the presentation and tone of one's posts. While communication is not an explicit indicator of one's intelligence, it is certainly the most common measure another individual has to make a decision about it. We are a social species, relying on one another in intricate and complex ways for our survival, and intelligence is a trait that has furthered us in this survival. Instead of getting upset that one has questioned you, why don't you prove them wrong by showing what you know in an articulate and well formulated way? Cheers. :)

Sorry m8 i'm dutch you know so englisch/american aint the words i speak daily.. so like i dunno some words nd like do you have to talk like this?? (it's comming over like you think u know every thing) you probably dont mean it like that but thats the way i pick it up..

and like u say prove them wrong right but like he is going on like he knows what i know... and that just irritates me caus like he makes me look stupid while i get what he means.. he just needs to say it normaly. and when i ask the man something he doesn't answer eventho before he answered like 1 min after i posted.