Science Forums

Need some Help here, guys!!

IrishEyes

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by: Uncle Martin

PING, just trying to have "last post" by Unc' in all groups. Playing a little catch up too. I'm not accustomed to having so little free time.

Just figuring out how to quote and do multiple quotes. Yet to figure out the latter.

If you wish to quote someone, which does help alot for clarifying your response, click on the quote tab. A window will open containing the post you wish to quote. I generally start at the top and work my way down for multiple quotes from one member. Notice the quote tags,...(q) for start and (/q) for end,... except replace ( ) with [ ] , If I'd have used them here it would have quoted it. Wherever you want a quote to start or end insert the appropriate tag. You can preview your posts before submitting them. Simply type your text without the tags,... after the quote or between them as it may be. Experiment a bit, you'll get the hang of it. If I did, anyone,...no,...anything can.