Science Forums

Quotes

CD27

Note you can also upload your own avatar/user icon (the picture on the left of every post).

Now HERE's a cool quote:

"Such as the metals point of contact, cave and convex department of the diagram car and remote control, aim at the contact".

(User instructions for LxxChar-G remote control car).

Tormod

It's "Tormod", not "tormor".

All you need to do is to use some kind of photo editing software (like Paint Shop Pro, from http://www.jasc.com/.) Scan a photo or use a digital camera.

Crop the image so that it basically shows your head (!) and set the width and height to a maximum of 100 pixels. Then export it as a JPG image. The file size must not exceed 30 Kilobytes, but I recommend trying to get it down to 3-4K at most. What I did was to desaturate my photo (which means "removed the color" in English) and then apply some color with the colorization feature (often called "hue/saturation"). The fewer colors the smaller the filesize (usually).

When you're done, go to your profile page like when you added the signature. There is a field for "Upload your own user icon" (or something like it).

Tormod

• 1 year later...