Science Forums

Merry Christmas

goku

go to http://www.foxnews.com

select the free video under the O'Reilly Factor

you'll see a video B) sorry, of O'Reilly talking about the attack on christmas.

Oh yes, I believe everything O'Reilly says. If he thinks there's an attack on Christmas, then surely there is. I didn't watch the video, partly because I don't feel like having my blood pressure reach levels too high. FOX News is funny and ridiculous if I'm in the right mood, but it usually doesn't take long for me to change the channel to something else.

How does one go about attacking Christmas? Outlaw Christmas celebration? Imprison Santa? Right. I would maybe believe it if I heard it from Hannity as well. If Coulter confirms it all, then there's no doubt left. :-)

Some people celebrate Christmas, some celebrate something else, or nothing at all. What's the problem? Some say happy holidays, others say merry Christmas. So what? Either way, I don't think it's the right time to argue about something so silly.

i take it that you don't like o'reilly.

think about this, the KKK can march down the street saying all types of stupid stuff and people will say freedom of speach.

but if the KKK was saying merry christmas, they would be stopped.

most likely by the ACLU (americans can't live united) :Glasses:

think about this, the KKK can march down the street saying all types of stupid stuff and people will say freedom of speach.

most likely by the ACLU (americans can't live united) :Glasses:

rediculous, they would be stopped regardless.

i can see what you mean though. its all an effort for the christian right to relate more with minoritys. they(the right), are also rediculous.

most likely by the ACLU (americans can't live united) :)

Are you serious?