(Place in alphabet, of course...)

=(2)+(15)+(5)+(18)+(19)+(5)+(21)+(14)

=99 (now turn it around, =66)

=66

=99-66 = 33

=66(3+3)

=666

HAH!

Nowhere does Scripture tell you that old Nick's got a crappy hairstyle, okay, but it seems as if I am indeed the Devil incarnate!

(Heck - what's my mom gonna say? She shouldn't have called me 'Little Devil' all those years ago, or maybe she knew something I didn't...)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone here ever meditated? I have just been learning and getting into it lately and it is quite an interesting experience and offers substantial results.

That is interesting. why do you want to do it? i've planned it for so many months but i haven't even started yet 'cause i have so many willingness inside my mind.

I believe the kid is just a normal person, he's just trying to catch attention and has some Kamma to be able to sit for 6 months. Meditation is the pratice to detach worldly things. He should have wisdom of consequences of his action. Gottama Budha already said that next Supreme Buddha will emancipate after His sasana disappears from this world.

That is interesting. why do you want to do it? i've planned it for so many months but i haven't even started yet 'cause i have so many willingness inside my mind.

Why? Because I beleive in order to learn and understand, even in regards to science one must investigate any possible area that life offers you, after all, its life that includes meditation. I had an interesting experience in my life recently that seemed to elevate my conciousness. This does NOT mean to be smarter or better or anything like that. It simply means to be more aware, and more specifically, more aware of the present. It is amazing what you can experience when you stop worrying about thoughts for a moment and look around you. Look around you without judgement, look and think, wow how and why am I here, or anything for that matter, and how and why am I able to sit here and see all this amazing stuff that we take for granted as a life. Just as well there could be no universe! no atoms, no light, no anything. But, it isnt, its here, and I am a concious invisible life force that for some reason is here. It leaves me in awe, and awakened me to understand there is so much more to this thing called life then one would ever assume!! So I pursued more areas of life to fulfill myself in a way.

I also know that we are evolving. We can advanced and advanced technology to the limits, but eventually we will need to advance our own minds to accomplish this. We are much smarter than we used to be. We are plenty intelligent enough to prevent conflict, famine, war, and so many unfortunate apsects of life. Our ego says, its a tough world and dominate you must if you wish to get anywhere. But, we know damn well with our own intelligence that if everyone said yes, we could raise the conciousness of the entire world over time. We are at a time now where we have gotten the world more or less under a stable control, thanks to technology I suppose. Now, that this is all in place we can begin to persue things without the chaos of greedy ego related problems. Like, kings that want the world for example. We are at a point now -general humanity- where we can if we were asked, Raise your hand if you have the intelligence inside you to avoid action that does not intentionally cause unbenifical result for others and yourself for one day.

So why did I try meditating? Well believe it or not life is more like a RPG video game than one might think. You can literally level yourself up over time, with knowledge obviously but also with spirit. If you look at hundreds of great achievers that have walked, breathed, and fell on the same earth as we do now they almost all have the same outlook and lifestyle which was there key to such amazing talent and sucess.

Here is something to meditate on. I have shown the errors of using positional based number systems to figure the riddle of...

six hundred threescore & six

It is a riddle and it doer involve number. In Matthew Jesus says the first chosen is the last to go. Translation: reverse the order. So...

& six threescore sixhundred

First:The symbol [&] we read as 'and' but its full name is 'ampersan'd & its translation is 'per se, and' .(Up until the late 1800m & was the 27th letter of the alphabet) The translation for 'per se' is 'as if'. So 'as if' six. This means one. Treat six as if it is one.

Second: threescore. It is an apparent middle term, but the middle is not the center. It is not three times twenty equal sixty; it is three squared, which is nine.

Third: Do unto me as you do unto others. The middle term is masquerading as a simple multiple, but it is really a square. The sixhundred is six times one hundred and one hundred is ten squared. We do to one hundred what we did to the others, which is reverse powers to addends. Hundred here is not ten times ten, it is ten plus ten which is twenty. (twenty used the square here again to give a hidden five: foursuared times five)

Fourth: The six before is just six.

Now we add, because a thing is the sum of its parts, the very definition of six of a perfect number as described by the Pythogarians. So one plus nine plus twenty plus six equal thirty six. Thirty six is the sixth perfect square, it is the third triangular number (Pascals triangle & the binomial cooeficients), it is the second Perfect Number (One is both Perfect & Prime). Therte is much more on what six is, but You need some time to meditate on this.:naughty:

So why did I try meditating? Well believe it or not life is more like a RPG video game than one might think. You can literally level yourself up over time, with knowledge obviously but also with spirit. If you look at hundreds of great achievers that have walked, breathed, and fell on the same earth as we do now they almost all have the same outlook and lifestyle which was there key to such amazing talent and sucess.

The idea of meditation in Buddhism is nothing about with spirit (there is no spirit in this tradition). There is no commitment in there but we need to respect this practice. Meditation is not gaining anything from material world, which is just a detachment. I'll sit meditation only if my body is being controlled by mind AND vice versa. If you really want to test (research) this process, you won't gain anything from that because you have doubts on the practice. If there're doubts, you've no confidence.

Intelligence => Confidence => wisdom

I wonder about something, in greek and hebrew, is there a concept of a "score" being 20? If not, I wouldn't dwell on this fact since it's just a translation from the original text which doesn't have that concept.

Excellent rocky! You see more than you think. You saw what you thought; the riddle unfolded. And, why yes, there is a 20. What , the Babylonians used base twenty? Your clock, everyones' clock, is three twentys. Further more, the twenty is two tens. Two is the second prime number & the only number which divides half of all numbers.

You are asking the right questions; now ask yourself what would I do woth the right answer? If the right answer is a key, and you get ahold of the master key, no lock may bar you.

How did I figure it out? I read (reread, reread, reread, reread) and added this to what I already knew about 'figuring out things':

http://hypography.com/forums/websites/4630-total-field-theory-part-i.html

The idea of meditation in Buddhism is nothing about with spirit (there is no spirit in this tradition). There is no commitment in there but we need to respect this practice. Meditation is not gaining anything from material world, which is just a detachment. I'll sit meditation only if my body is being controlled by mind AND vice versa. If you really want to test (research) this process, you won't gain anything from that because you have doubts on the practice. If there're doubts, you've no confidence.

Intelligence => Confidence => wisdom

I suppose it depends on ones definition of spirit and so forth. I am not a religious person, and I dont necessaraly believe in a god entity that is to be looked on as a human form. Something is behind this mascarade and I am not sure what, but I conclude to myself that it is surely there. When I mentioned bettering your spirit I meant it in a figuritive sense that, you will better yourself as a person, gain character. Be able to handle tradgety and stress and what I consider most important be able to raise your children to the best of your ability. It is a pitty to see children raised in chaotic homes with confused and stressed parents coping with life with booze and verbal release.

Buddhism did not create meditation, although seemed to have taken it different levels and extremes. But, even the great Pathagoras, the philosopher and mathematician in the 2600 years ago times understood the great imortance for a man to silence all. He said,

Learn to be silent.

Let your,

quiet mind,

listen and absorb.

Leonardo De Vinci had wisdom for us too.

He said,

Every now and then go away,

have a little relaxation,

for when you come back

to your work

your judgement will be surer;

since to remain constantly at work

wil cause you to lose power

of judgement...

Go some distance away

because the work appears smaller

and more of it

can be taken in at a glance,

and a lack of harmony

or proportion

is more readily seen.

You process around 60,000 thoughts per day and in stressful secenarios it is surely more, and as you sleep you can often continue processing thoughts. Music can not exist without silence between processes, although however unrelated, the point is, finding the off switch in your mind for an hour a day while still awake is like going from the rippled surface of the ocean in a storm and realizing that under the surface of our conciousness is the peaceful deep blue and so shuts down the storm. Spending some time in your deeper mind you can learn that there is more than a surface to this strange reality we invisible entities constrained to these bodies exist in.

Buddhism did not create meditation, although seemed to have taken it different levels and extremes. But, even the great Pathagoras, the philosopher and mathematician in the 2600 years ago times understood the great imortance for a man to silence all.

I dare not saying Buddhism created something. Actually those somethings already exist in somewhere or somehow. But we never realised that something. That's is called ignorance. So simple principle is that Buddhism is just looking for the ways to realise the ignorance.

___The boy under the tree may or may not "be" Buddha. Understand that "Buddha" is not a proper noun, moreover not a noun at all. Buddha is a transitive verb. Buddha means enlightened one, & any "one" that finds enlightenment is buddha.

___If you spend too long in the Sun for example, your skin may redden & you say you have a burn; a sunburn. Others see you & say "look, that person is burned". "Burned" is not a proper noun or even a noun in this usage, but rather a transitive verb.

___Any one may "be" burned; any one may "be" buddha. Transitive verb. Enlightened.:cup:

___The boy under the tree may or may not "be" Buddha. Understand that "Buddha" is not a proper noun, moreover not a noun at all. Buddha is a transitive verb. Buddha means enlightened one, & any "one" that finds enlightenment is buddha.

___If you spend too long in the Sun for example, your skin may redden & you say you have a burn; a sunburn. Others see you & say "look, that person is burned". "Burned" is not a proper noun or even a noun in this usage, but rather a transitive verb.

___Any one may "be" burned; any one may "be" buddha. Transitive verb. Enlightened.:cup:

The Nepal boy is definitely not a new Buddha, but he's just maybe a Bodhisattva.

i believe Gotama's contribution in teaching the ways of realisation is undescribablely useful for all Buddhists. (Gotama is one of Buddhas, all Buddhas are not a particular person with repeated incarnation.)

The Nepal boy is definitely not a new Buddha, but he's just maybe a Bodhisattva.

i believe Gotama's contribution in teaching the ways of realisation is undescribablely useful for all Buddhists. (Gotama is one of Buddhas, all Buddhas are not a particular person with repeated incarnation.)

Again. "Bhudda" is not a noun; it is a transitive verb. Get out a dictionary & learn the difference. I am bhudda; you be bhudda too.