Science Forums

What do you think of this?

Hsu_Chen_Mei

If, in 20 years, scientists still cannot find a way to stop aging but only slow down aging barely, I am going to find a method to hibernate all human that they homeostases will stop interacting, and they form like sleeping things. And I know using crogenic to do that task isn't a really a guarantee. Because as water cools up to become ice, the volume of its will become bigger; thus, they will damage the preserved membranes of human. And if it happens, it is unlikely we can wake and give a new birth to those human who are frozen under those stuffs. So, how about using air to replace those icy? Great idea. I need to find a way that can hybernate human cells activity--including brain cells. And I believe, we can use stem-cell made cells to replace those worn-out cells of people, to make them stay younger despite they are really aged. So I need to find a kind of gas that can securely preserve and hal human metabolic movement--definitely not Oxygen. And in future, there will be a machine that can rely the atoms, and electrons to sustain human body. So here is my plan:

1. Put the living host into a capsule where Oxygen-free and other bacteria are prohibited.

2. Putting the gas that will put human into hybernation.

3. When the time has come, all I need to do is to open up the capsule, letting the human breath only one air of Oxygen, then the person will be waken up.

Sounds crazy? I am not kidding. I hope to find the way 40 years from now, and it will be code-named "Huang air."