Science Forums

Exciting news.

arkain101

In a few weeks time I will be revealing my latest invention the world through an inventer help corperation located in rosland hieghts new york.

The 10 years of on and off work of developing this device recently paid off in a quick rapid developement of a very promising design.

The invention is first off a completely new engine design, far more advanced and less complicated than engines found in vehicles of today. This engine I have devloped is designed to create more power per CC than any given engine of today. It can be quickly and very easily addapted to any fuel of choice. Aswell as and power curve of choice. It will be smaller and much lighter and extremely more dependable than any engine found in cars today. It uses photodetonation process for any fuel and in this process burns 100% of all flammable material in the combustion process, leaving for a cleaner burning engine than any engine containing a catalitic convertor.

This engine will be quickly and easily adaptid to any car you drive today and will more than double your fuel economy. Especially due to the fact this engine has no reason to idle. It is spontaniously operated.

Secondly,

I combined this engine design with a new concpet in transportation. A completely new car design and process of putting power to the ground. The car is capable of reproducing the engergy expended to propell the car through a series of other compiled inventions. With the engine and car put together we will be looking at cars nearly capable of self propelling themselves (under cirtain circumstances) when using re-uselable fueles like hydrogen.

Although for car drivers that continue to burn pretrolium and hydrocarbon based fuels will expect fuel milages beyond any expectation and possibility of any car on the market today. My estimations tell me that this car-engine combination will be capable to achieve in the ranges of 500mpg for standard highway driving, running off of standard pump gas even in its premitive design state.

My highly detailed and tested out designs will be sent to engineers, designers, marketers and such areas around the globe, via the inventors help corperation, to review and modify and work the on the stages of the inventions development, promotion and manufacturing.

I will do all in my power to keep this device under my hand so as to assure its developement. It will be a huge step to change in pollution related problems we face. Hopefully a stepping stone right here right now for a change of the better.

Arkain, you've told us before about your 100% efficient photo-detonated engine, and I hope for your sake it works. However, I feel I should warn you of some possible pitfalls:

Patent lawyers and companies such as the one you've mentioned, don't actually give a hoot if your patent works or not. They're there for the bucks. For a provisional patent, you don't even need a prototype - just a description on paper. I hope they don't charge you for their service.

Not too sure about the US, but patent and copyright law being roughly similar amongst most western countries, at most you'll receive a provisional patent which gives you one year from registration to come up with a working model - else it becomes public property.

I've fallen into such a trap years ago when I invented a keyless keyboard. Got my provisional patent, and then had one year to convince some company to help me build a working prototype. Nobody was interested. Exactly 366 days after my registration, a company unveiled their ground-breaking keyless keyboard, exactly the same as the one I described in my patent application. I will not name the company here, but they are one of the biggest manufacturers of touchpads for laptops in the world. And I contacted them to help me develop my keyboard in the year I had, and they just shrugged and told me they thought it was a bad idea. My lawyer just shrugged and said "that's life", seeing as patent applications are there for everybody to view. You're just not allowed to market whatever you copied before the provisional patent expires. And this happened with every conceivable non-disclosure contract in place.

Bastards. I could've retired six years ago if it wasn't for these unscrupulous sonsab*tches.

Be careful! And don't get assassinated by Big Oil!

Thank you for the tips Boerseun!

By the way, that is really unfortunate you didnt make it with that thing! I could really use a touch pad keyboard if thats what you meant by it!

Yah I have been quite catious with my approach to this. The company I am looking at right now is http://www.inventorshelpline.com - They've been in the business for 26years and havnt approached me with any serious costs for their services. I am still extremely skeptical, although I havnt been keeping it very discrete, probably because I feel it is something too important to let get buried. I am very tempted to have all the designs drawn up professionally and release everything freely, although I need alot of money right now because I am facing some rough health situations and will be requiring surgeries the conditions are getting worse very quickly.

To be serious I think when the time comes I will be ready to take on the big oil and whatever faces me. This kind of thing is worth dieing for as far as I am concirened, obviously as long as I have a working prototype and know for sure everything works as planned. I've had some extremely changing times in my life recently and I am not content with having children and leaving them with the problem I know they would end up facing, not to mention the millions of other kids that are unknowingly one day going to face the problems we created. If we dont take some serious steps I know we will face quite a huge catastrophy so, I am quite serious about doing something significant as possible in my life to help. I will not go through my life with the ways things are and not do anything. I dont seek to ruin or discriminate anyone in the process of the change I seek. As we all know nothing lasts forever and never has, our nation and the way the world is today will not always remain this way if power is what we seek. This is my version of a quote I once heard,

"The day when we learn to exclude the violence aspect of life amongst ourselves, we will see that it will not be violence that holds the cause of this great time but the complete opposite of that, which will be of only good intention. Love"

Sappy you think? well would you rather see the brain of your child remain on the inside or the outside of his/her skull?

Death is an invevitable part of life and accepting it as much as living is something I think is important to learn to comprehend and know. As we advance and evolve over time, I beleive we will learn to lean towards this type of thinking. Less fear, more understanding and courage to do the right things. Einstien even said somthing along the lines, humanity is doomed on the course it currently takes. Which is quite true. Money does not put food on the table people do.

But anyways......

Im looking for right people to get going with on this, so if anyone has a reference for me that would be great.

If it does work I wont be stopping there I have several other projects on the board of just as much of importance.

• 2 weeks later...

funny you say that!

My brother told me when we were going over the designs.. He was kind of sitting there and awe and said man this thing is starting to look like that flux capacitor on back to the future.. and I laughed and said haha your right! Although it would function entirely differently but you could overheat this part.

I am sending everything next week and things should be all patented and secure in 2-4 weeks.

It is an amazing looking peice of engineering I assure you it looks like something quite futuristic.

In fact I just had another amazing invention idea that would apply for nasa or anyone that has use for robotic movement. Ive come up with a concept that will allow robots to drive over anything they want. Climb vertical walls and even drive around on a cieling of some kind. Connect with eachother and jump. This concept would be greatest all terrain design of our time. In fact it would also be the fastest ground vehicle design ever made.

I mailed out the 14 drawings and diagrams and 5 page typed description to the inventors helpline company in new york on friday nov 25th. It shouldnt be long now that everything is released. I did alot of addition and revision to the designs.

I expect the vehicle to be able to function moderatly without the use the engine. And with that hydgrogen internal combustion engine it will and should be able develope very close the same amount of H + 02 that it consumes.

The engine is the main goal of this system and I imagine will be the first thing to put into action. I consider it the future of engines because of how easily it is changed or adapted to different tasks. You could change it form a low rpm flash-curve that developes 1000ft/lbs of torque to a high rpm that doesnt have the same torque but achieves very high rpm without significant piston speed increase. Point is the design allows for infinite power choices.

I expect the vehicle to be able to function moderatly without the use the engine. And with that hydgrogen internal combustion engine it will and should be able develope very close the same amount of H + 02 that it consumes.

So it runs on Hydrogen and Oxygen produces H20 but then you use an alternator or something that will electrolyse the H20 back to Hydrogen and Oxygen for use as fuel - but of course its not 100% efficient so that instead of been a perpetual motion machine it will just go a lot further.

That didnt really sound like a question, but I am asking for clarification;)

sure thats one way of looking at it when everything is configured to run off of hydrogen but it is not so. The engine design is capable to run off of any fuel with a related part installed to do so.

But yes it in a sense works by taking that burned fuel which is then water and turning it back into hydrogen and oxygen. But, in that scenario like you stated the altenator/generator consumes energy of the engine and in effect doesnt really help that much because energry is lost in this process. It does not work like this.

The whole key of this system is that, no it does not consume any energy from the engine to regenerate energy or fuel. It has a dozen or more functions which collect free energy or lost energy that exists with dailey driving, and in theory should be able create more energy that is required for the car to move. Not one energy developing system hinders the efficiency of what the engine outputs or how the car coasts along they are all unrelated to energy consuming from the main source. So in effect ya sure it could be 100% or more, I just dont know what the exact number is.

cool - so I assume solar maybe wind, that sort of stuff?

though now it may run and not have to refuel but that doesnt make it 100% efficient because its hardly a closed system if other energy sources are used to make up for the lost energy of the base system - but nonetheless a great idea and I im excited for you

there is more closed system energy devloping functions than there is of things like solar and or wind that would seem to be outside the system. But, when you drive wind is inevitable and theoretically should be considered part of the system. The solar is not a significant energy sector of the design, although is probably the only part that developes significant energy when the vehicle is not in motion.

Yah thanks, I am really excited to hear the review from the engineers and designers that overview this invention.

In fact I just had another amazing invention idea that would apply for nasa or anyone that has use for robotic movement. Ive come up with a concept that will allow robots to drive over anything they want. Climb vertical walls and even drive around on a cieling of some kind. Connect with eachother and jump. This concept would be greatest all terrain design of our time. In fact it would also be the fastest ground vehicle design ever made.

Hey, I know someone who has helped deign the software, and does a lot of testing on the AAAV. This would be really cool for him to hear about. Do you have this idea submitted already, or are you still working out the kinks?