Science Forums

Wrong!!!!!

Merek

Ok i noticed in the movie Gladiator watching it that once the emporor talking to his sister He uses....a #2 pencil....with eraser and shiny metalic eraser holder...to write on a document or what ever it is on his desk. and, in the gladiator ring, when they are fighting the chariots, 1 flips and on the under side...you can see a Air tank used to blow the Chariot over...lol not very careful on hiding these things they were.... so has any1 else noticed these kind of things on films or books of what ever.? :hihi:

• 2 months later...
Ok i noticed in the movie Gladiator watching it that once the emporor talking to his sister He uses....a #2 pencil....with eraser and shiny metalic eraser holder...to write on a document or what ever it is on his desk. and, in the gladiator ring, when they are fighting the chariots, 1 flips and on the under side...you can see a Air tank used to blow the Chariot over...lol not very careful on hiding these things they were.... so has any1 else noticed these kind of things on films or books of what ever.? :)

hey!don't care this, man!:cup: :singer:

The worst thing I saw in a movie was in "Mister Desitiny", a Jim Bilushi flick from around 88 or so. There is a scene filmed in a garage where he has all these expensive cars, and right in the middle of this mildly dramatic scene the boom microphone drops into the frame! Twice! And not just a peek, it lingers. Totally ruined the film for me.

Bill

well, in the first lord of the rings movie, in the theater, you could see a car in the distance driving through the fields where frodo and sam were leaving the shire. Peter Jackson decided to edit it out of the DVD though. I never saw it but he did confirm it in interviews.

I didn't notice that!

I found this intriguing. Towards the end in Fellowship, where Boromir is about to kick the bucket, you would see this phantom hand on Aragon's left shoulder. When the scene changes from Aragon to Boromir, and vice versa, so does the phantom hand appears and disappears.

In Purple Rain, Prince's motorcycle tire tread changes between cuts :cup:

On the original Little Mermaid box cover there was a penis encorporated into the towers of a castle. :)

And I heard in 3 Men and a Baby there was a ghost-boy or some darn thing u could see hiding behind some curtains in one scene:confused: