Science Forums

ADMIN: PLEASE READ

Tormod

The weekend of May 14-17 Hypography will be down for long periods of time. The entire site will be upgraded, and a new version of the forums will be installed.

No posts will be lost.

After the upgrade, the login procedure will be slightly different, but I will explain everything after the upgrade.

I am very exited about this upgrade, as I have put a lot of work into it. I hope you understand that it requires some downtime to get everything up and running smoothly.

Tormod

IMPORTANT!

After the upgrade, some users will not be able to log in.

These are users who either have not visited in a long time, or who have not provided us with the correct e-mail address. Please go to your profile page and make sure your e-mail address is correct.

Also, after the upgrade ALL password will be changed to a random password. It will be mailed to you, or you will be able to retrieve it via a form. You will then be able to reset it to whatever you like.

This has to be done in order to incorporate the forums user database into the general Hypography membership database, so that we get one login for both contributors and forum members.

Sorry for any inconvenience - I am sure it will be worth it!

Tormod

For those of you who had registered as contributors before, but also have a forum login which is different than the contributor login: the FORUM login will be used in those cases.

The old login will be replaced. So if you're requesting your password after the upgrade, remember to ask for the password for your FORUM login (or use your e-mail address).

Tormod