Science Forums

Testing neg rep

Loopy

;)

Baah! Now that's rubbish... You and Buffy have the same amount of rep altering power...

Guess I need someone else... Oh and by the way Turtle took away 26 points, I'm now at 136. He, too, has either 52 or 53 points of altering power.

Need someone with preferrably less than 1,000 posts for results to be conclusive ;).

Ummm... I don't see anything...

Note:

The red check box is not "neg rep". You still must click the blue checkmark, then select "I disapprove" for it to count as negative rep. The red check mark is a warning flag sent to the Admins and Mods of that same Forum notifying us we need to either Delete or alter the post, or even possibly ban the member....

Ummm... I don't see anything...

Note:

The red check box is not "neg rep". You still must click the blue checkmark, then select "I disapprove" for it to count as negative rep. The red check mark is a warning flag sent to the Admins and Mods of that same Forum notifying us we need to either Delete or alter the post, or even possibly ban the member....

Good detective work Dark, this information will help those of us that weren't aware of these issues, thanks.

Baah! Now that's rubbish... You and Buffy have the same amount of rep altering power...

Guess I need someone else... Oh and by the way Turtle took away 26 points, I'm now at 136. He, too, has either 52 or 53 points of altering power.

Need someone with preferrably less than 1,000 posts for results to be conclusive ;).

;)

But your post count was 149 before neg repping Loop, right? I guess it doesn't really matter... never mind ;). I calculated your rep altering power to be 6 or 7. My rep was 136 before being neg repped by Chacmool, it is now 133. Results conclusive. Half of your altering power is used to determine how great the amount you negatively affect someone's reputation. Just waiting for an answer from one of our Admins before I can finally see what the exact figures would be ;).

;) Finally, something conclusive!

Rep power... 8 or 9. My rep should have dropped by four... And it DID :). 130 to 126. This is the worst case of gang repping I've ever seen :rolleyes:. Thank GAHD no one mistook my actual account (Dark Mind) for this one (Loopy) :). My rep has dropped 62 points from being repped by five people... And that's just from half of what they should be able to do :hihi:. The only one that still has me confused is Jay-qu...

Looking into it...