Science Forums

Should eating human flesh be legalized?

Ps2Huang

___Look fella, it is you that is the joke we are making. You offer no Hyperlinks, no biographys, no science. The time is now past that your posting is even remotely funny; get with it or see yourself to the gate. :hihi:

That is just my opinion. But you guys come up ironic reasons that why eating-people should not be legalized.

___That is an incorrect use of ironic, but the context conveys your meaning. No the reasons aren't ironic (sic) :singer: ; it spreads disease & it is inefficient.

Hello, I did not say send those humen-fleshes into markets without precise censorships. We will check to see if anything goes wrong in those materials, then letting them be sent to market.

For a trial why don't you cut your fingers and fry them for your dinner?The idea stands on a very original doubt right from the day when the seeds of human nature were germinating.There are cannibalistic animals and humanbeing is one.But once the word legalised is used the whole scenario changes.Legal issues are social issues,they have their foundations in philosophy,morals and ethics and on the order generated in a society as a whole.Even the societies insects have made and the colonies protozoans have made have their own taboos and culture.In this context if you have a society where people live for each other in a very literal sense then you can fry your organs immediately.

Trust me, I don't think eating human is sick, just another way to solve hunger disaster.

I sure as hell aint gonna trust you after saying that... what is not sick about it? and what hunger disaster? sure there is famine in the world and in other parts of the world obeasity is a problem - there just needs to be a balance.