Science Forums

No wonder English is such a hard language to learn.

Ps2Huang

I don't believe in God either but I don't hold that against those that do, I just don't agree with them on that subject.

Like many citizens of America believe god Jesus created original human--that is fake!!!

Humen were originally originated from apes or monkeys, then slowly evolving into us.

And I do hope those English alphabetics were inherited from Europe, not somewhere unrelated to them.

Huang, I told you breifly where the Greek and Latin alphabets came from. Egypt, through Mesopotamia. I also told you that it isn't just the English alphabet.

Do you read the replies that people waste their time to give you? :hihi:

Who said anything about racism? Judaism is a religious belief, not a race. Further, there are jews in Britain, France, Germany, Sweden and across the rest of Europe. Are you saying that you can easily get along with those jews? Just which nationality of jews is it you have trouble with?
Uhm, actually he had said Hebrews, which is the ethnic group, one of the several Semitic peoples. Jew is almost synonymous with Hebrew, as Judaism is considered the religion of Hebrews or the "children of Israel".

Uhm, actually he had said Hebrews, which is the ethnic group, one of the several Semitic peoples. Jew is almost synonymous with Hebrew, as Judaism is considered the religion of Hebrews or the "children of Israel".

Uhm No. The reply of mine you quoted, post #17, is a reply to his post, #16, where he specifically said Jews. His post is even quoted in my post.

I meant initially. Not that it changes much to use one word or the other, conversions to Judaism are quite rare and are not exactly encouraged by the religion. They consider themselves a nation, regardless of which country they live in. I have found a lot of facts by occasionally browsing through:

http://www.jewfaq.org/