Science Forums

Chinese Virologist Claims To Have Proof Of Covid-19 Origins In Wuhan Lab

Thoth101

Chinese Virologist Claims To Have Proof of COVID-19 Origins in Wuhan Lab

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/27278/20200913/chinese-virologist-claims-proof-covid-19-origins-wuhan-lab.htm

A Chinese virologist previously in hiding has stepped out and claims to have scientific evidence that the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) was actually made in a lab in Wuhan, China.

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, the scientist who said that she has researched the highly contagious disease last year, spoke out in an interview Friday, September 11, on the British talk show "Loose Women." Speaking from a "secret location," Dr. Yan made her comments about attempts to cover up the issue.

virologist-dr-li-meng-yan-claims-coronav
(Photo: Loose Women YouTube Channel)
Dr. Li-Meng Yan is a scientist who was working at the Hong Kong School of Public Health when she turned whistleblower on the Chinese Government after she alleged they knew about the spread of the coronavirus before publicly acknowledging the outbreak.

"This virus is not from nature"

Dr. Yan, then working for the University of Hong Kong School of Public Health, was asked to study a cluster of cases from an "unknown virus" back in December 2019. She explained since she got both her degrees from the mainland, she can speak Mandarin and was therefore tasked to be a part of the secret investigation about what was supposedly a new strain of pneumonia.

She said that after reporting her findings to her superior, who was also a consultant for the World Health Organization (WHO). Both her superiors and the WHO reportedly had no response and warned her "don't cross the right line" and "keep silent."

Finding the issue urgent, she contacted a famous Chinese YouTuber based in the United States. In the expose, which was in Chinese, explained that: (1) the Chinese government was just covering the COVID-19 virus, (2) there is already human to human transmission of the disease, (3) there is a "high mutant virus" that will become the outbreak soon, and (4) the Wuhan seafood market and the intermediate hosts for the virus are just a "smokescreen."

Dr. Yan added: "Final thing is, this virus is not from nature. This is based on the China Military Institute that discovered and owned some bad coronavirus named CC45 and ZXC41. Based on that after lab modification becomes a novel virus."

The whistleblower also noted that her intelligence is from "the CDCs in China, from the local doctors, from doctors and other people around China."

When show host Christine Lampard asked: "Where does it come from then," Dr. Yan answered that it is from the lab in Wuhan controlled by the Chinese government.

Definitively Proving Her Claims

Since January, up until she had to flee China in April, the female virologist claimed to have continued studying the virus. Working with a group of scientists, Dr. Li-Meng Yan plans to release her report on the coronavirus.

To conclusively prove that the virus indeed came from the Wuhan lab, her scientific report will include the genome sequence of the virus. She explained that the genome sequence for a virus is similar to fingerprints in humans. This will prove why the coronavirus came from the Wuhan lab, and "why they are the only ones who made it." She even assured the hosts of the show that "Anyone, even if you have no biology knowledge, you can read it, and you can check and identify and verify by yourself."

Good for you Thoth! Getting just more batshit crazy is better than being stagnant and completely lost in never-never land with Icky David. 

Your healing has begun!

I don't make up the news and the conspiracies, I only report them which most of the mainstream doesn't do because they are the propaganda and mind control arm of the cabal. But since you like the mainstream so much and sometimes Fox will report on some things such as this(Although I really can't stand Fox more then a few minutes):

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19 --'I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world' | 15 Sept 2020 | The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday. Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation. "I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital...also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said. "So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab...and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

Linked from:

https://legitgov.org/chinese-virologist-chinas-government-intentionally-released-covid-19

Also Monty I have healed a long time ago and woke up unto what really goes on in this illusion. Maybe you are finally starting to see. There is still hope for you.

Edited by Thoth101

On 9/15/2020 at 8:35 PM, Thoth101 said:

I don't make up the news and the conspiracies, I only report them which most of the mainstream doesn't do because they are the propaganda and mind control arm of the cabal. But since you like the mainstream so much and sometimes Fox will report on some things such as this(Although I really can't stand Fox more then a few minutes):

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19 --'I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world' | 15 Sept 2020 | The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday. Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation. "I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital...also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said. "So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab...and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

Linked from:

https://legitgov.org/chinese-virologist-chinas-government-intentionally-released-covid-19

Also Monty I have healed a long time ago and woke up unto what really goes on in this illusion. Maybe you are finally starting to see. There is still hope for you.

This is redundant now. Icky David has found a doctor that proves it's a fake virus. Aww gee?

9 hours ago, montgomery said:

Chinese Virologist shot down in flames by Icky David.

Icky David has now provided proof that the virus is FAKE. 

I mean, who ya gonna believe Thoth?

Icke never said the virus is fake he said  the test that is deciding who has the virus is not testing for the virus. He also said the virus has never been purified and isolated and shown to exist so how do you test for it?. He never said it couldn't be created in a lab and he is well aware of that. Why are you so confused Monty?😄 You really need to pay attention Monty and stop confusing people's words. If you take the time you can watch this and see for yourself.

https://vimeo.com/459281441

• 3 weeks later...

Li-Meng Yan, the Chinese virologist who was censored off various social media platforms, has published a second co-authored report warning that SARS-CoV-2 is an “unrestricted bio-weapon” that was not only created in a Wuhan lab, but was also released INTENTIONALLY by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Li-Meng Yan worked undercover at the University of Hong Kong and in a reference lab for the World Health Organization before coming clean about the scientific fraud behind China’s bio-weapon release. She and her colleagues discovered biological evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was created from a template virus (ZC45/ZXC21) and owned by military research laboratories that answer to the Chinese Communist Party.

Virologists warns that SARS-CoV-2 was created as a bio-weapon

The paper exposed how the template virus, owned by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA), was engineered over a six-month time frame to become SARS-CoV2. The paper reveals that Wuhan virologists went beyond gain-of-function research to engineer the new bio-weapon, and even used data fabrications to cover up the origin of SARS-CoV2.

The report also takes a closer look at the RaTG13 virus, which was allegedly obtained from bat feces in 2013. The sequencing of this virus, published at GenBank, has been compared to SARS-CoV-2 and shown to be 96 percent identical. Because of RaTG13’s similarities with SARS-CoV-2, the Chinese Communist Party has alleged that both are naturally-occurring viruses. The CCP declared that RaTG13 and SARS-CoV-2 must be naturally occurring because they are taken from a fecal sample. Fecal samples are typically 70-90 percent bacterial; but these sequences were only 1.7 percent fecal matter. Furthermore, RaTG13 contains segments of DNA not just from bats, but also from foxes, flying foxes, squirrels, and other animals.

Since no live virus or intact genome has ever been isolated or recovered in nature for RaTG13, the naturally-occurring theory is dis-proven. Therefore, these two viruses are part of an ongoing line of virus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

According to the paper, the process for sequencing DNA itself “leaves room for potential fraud.” The RaTG13 genome “could easily be fabricated.” Its entry on GenBank proves the viral genomic sequences and its associated sequencing reads are assembled and do not offer definitive proof that the viral genome is correctly represented.

The paper details how the RNA viral genome can be fabricated on GenBank with careful execution. After the genomic sequence is created on a computer, segments of the genome can be synthesized based on the sequence. After amplifying each DNA segment through PCR, the researcher can send the PCR products for sequencing. These may contain sequencing samples from an alleged host that are mixed with genetic material from the host, which is ultimately (fraudulently) used to determine the sequence of the virus from these “raw sequencing reads” which are then published on GenBank. This laboratory concoction, fused with a host and amplified, can then be used as false evidence to declare the virus to be a “natural-occurring” version of the corresponding virus.

Furthermore, the researchers took a closer look at the spike genes of SARS-CoV-2 and RaTG13. They found no evidence of natural evolution when compared to sequences of naturally-evolving coronaviruses. The report finds that the RBM region of the S1/spike of the RaTG13 strain had be edited in order to retain the 96.2 percent sequence identity. The report also finds that “All fabricated coronaviruses share a 100% amino acid sequence identity on the E protein with ZC45 and ZXC21,” a process that served as a template for the creation of SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-09-sars-cov-2-a-chinese-bioweapon-intentionally-released.html