Science Forums

We Could Be Soulless

Dubbelosix

The other interesting thing is that while we have failed to find a loss of weight during death, the body does in fact get heavier after death. Cells continue to grow, nails and hair continue to reproduce upon death. The third phase is rigor mortis, when the muscles begin to harden.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Though. While hair and nails continue to grow we do lose some more weight by the dehydration process.

I have come across where some have said our soul is actually in our Aura so it possibly might not even be in our body. But if we are being scientific it may be hard to test the Aura. Allthough some say they can see the auras around people.

No, No, Humans have no souls, we are animals just like the cows that we kill and eat which go to nothingness. This life is all you have better make the best of it!

I think that could be a big cause of fear in the world. If you believe this is your only life or that you  go to a heaven or hell and only live once. The Cabal can control you with anything and especially a virus. To survive most people will do anything they are told because they fear death. When there literally is no death but a movement of consciousness much like stepping out one car and getting in another. Do you think most humans would even care about this virus if they knew their consciousness is eternal? And they may live in human form as many times as they like.

Edited by Thoth101

I think that could be a big cause of fear in the world. If you believe this is your only life or that you  go to a heaven or hell and only live once. The Cabal can control you with anything and especially a virus. To survive most people will do anything they are told because they fear death. When there literally is no death but a movement of consciousness much like stepping out one car and getting in another. Do you think most humans would even care about this virus if they knew their consciousness is eternal? And they may live in human form as many times as they like.

It makes me fearless knowing that everything I do doesn't matter in the end, if I die tomorrow my life is over and nothingness awaits. The only thing that really matters is immortality, basically you become immortal on this Earth or nothing you did matters as you will die. Dead people don't matter as after you are dead that's it, you will never know you existed nor does it matter what happens to other people once you are gone in the grand scheme of things. Though, I intend to leave all my tools laying around once I die for anyone to pick up, but honestly I don't think that these forums will last very long once the people that pay for them die. So like eventually I will be forgotten in like 10 minutes to 100 years. So, does it really matter? 

Edited by VictorMedvil

It makes me fearless knowing that everything I do doesn't matter in the end, if I die tomorrow my life is over and nothingness awaits. The only thing that really matters is immortality, basically you become immortal on this Earth or nothing you did matters as you will die. Dead people don't matter as after you are dead that's it, you will never know you existed nor does it matter what happens to other people once you are gone in the grand scheme of things. Though, I intend to leave all my tools laying around once I die for anyone to pick up, but honestly I don't think that these forums will last very long once the people that pay for them die. So like eventually I will be forgotten in like 10 minutes to 100 years. So, does it really matter?

That has to be a pretty empty feeling. Believing that once you die that is it and you know nothing and your whole like was pointless. That is your belief though and if that is what you believe, like the Beatles sung "Let it Be, Let it Be.

That has to be a pretty empty feeling. Believing that once you die that is it and you know nothing and your whole like was pointless. That is your belief though and if that is what you believe, like the Beatles sung "Let it Be, Let it Be.

It is my truth, you don't have to think it is correct however that's what all the evidence points towards to be true.

I do have an amazing story though that happened to my girlfriend and I last week. My girlfriend has a 5 year old daughter. My girlfriend and I were sitting on the couch. And her daughter came in and said "mommy I am scared". My girlfriend asked "why"? Her daughter said " When we die I will we reborn and have to have new parents and I won't be used to them". My girlfriend and I looked at each other and my girlfriend thought wow!! We couldn't believe she just said that. We asked her how she knew that? She said children know everything. Then we laughed.

Edited by Thoth101

It depends what evidence you are looking at. I guess I just see evidence for the opposite. But yea, humans can believe anything they want and we should be able to.

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."

I look at it this way.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”

Most of us have heard these words from the French philosopher, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. And for most of us, there is something about this idea that resonates at a very primordial level.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/inviting-monkey-tea/201507/spiritual-beings-human-journey-remembering-our-stardust

"We need more explorers in consciousness and less followers of beliefs, isms, and credos."

- Robert Cosmar

I don't think there has to be a God to exist for us to always exist. Most of us all may have the wrong concept of what God is. It could be that our consciousness is what makes up God. So we are God which is why we can make God anything we want it to be.