Science Forums

Getting Banned?

montgomery

Dear Monty

After reviewing the matter and giving careful consideration to your request, we are sorry to inform you that a ban at this point must be entirely out of the question. It seems that you haven’t yet fulfilled your obligation of making 3,000 posts, at least twenty of which earning a report for some rules violation, and/or pissing off at least 3 other members. You will just have to try harder.

With kindest regards,

The Staff of the Asylum

Alright then, if I can't get banned then I'll settle for a permanent suspension.

If I knew what it takes to get a week off I could up the ante on that and maybe make it happen a bit quicker.

1. Putting down Thoth as a complete fking bozo?

2. Petty bias by the Gahd?

3. slurs against religious belief? As in sky fairy bullshit?

I am glad I am your hero and you have such great feelings for me. You are such a lovely person Monty. :bloom:  The world is such a better place because you are in it with all your wondrous knowledge. :lol:  :rofl:

Dear Monty

After reviewing the matter and giving careful consideration to your request, we are sorry to inform you that a ban at this point must be entirely out of the question. It seems that you haven’t yet fulfilled your obligation of making 3,000 posts, at least twenty of which earning a report for some rules violation, and/or pissing off at least 3 other members. You will just have to try harder.

With kindest regards,

The Staff of the Asylum

I'm willing to try harder but I have to first figure out what sticks in the admin's and the mods' craws. 

It must be something I said?

I think that Gahd is an extremist conspiracy theorist who agrees with Thoth's lizard people theory but the miserable kunht is afraid of expressing his views on the Thoth. 

Let's give that a try! 

I'm willing to try harder but I have to first figure out what sticks in the admin's and the mods' craws. 

It must be something I said?

I think that Gahd is an extremist conspiracy theorist who agrees with Thoth's lizard people theory but the miserable kunht is afraid of expressing his views on the Thoth. 

Let's give that a try! 

Don't worry Monty the Dracos and Grays love you and they will be coming for you. So sleep good at night. :alien_dance:  :alienhead:

Don't worry Monty the Dracos and Grays love you and they will be coming for you. So sleep good at night. :alien_dance:  :alienhead:

Don't make me have to get the Gray Alien's attention again and tell them to abduct you Thoth101. I once had a Gray alien outside my window at 2 AM when I talked about them having fusion reactors of other star's fusion cycle on facebook. Needless to say the Gray Aliens are my buddies.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Don't make me have to get the Gray Alien's attention again and tell them to abduct you Thoth101. I once had a Gray alien outside my window at 2 AM when I talked about them having fusion reactors of other star's fusion cycle on facebook. Needless to say the Gray Aliens are my buddies.

Tell them to beam me up and then we will go find Monty. Monty don't seem to believe they are real so maybe he should be shown. :smile:

Tell them to beam me up and then we will go find Monty. Monty don't seem to believe they are real so maybe he should be shown. :smile:

Well, I don't exactly know how to get them to show up again, they didn't abduct my evil ***. Like I thought they were going to but they didn't so I dunno. I did have like 5 biological samples in my coat which may be why they didn't, but ya I have seen a gray alien.

Here is my story:

This is going to sound strange, I used to laugh at people that said UFOs were real until about a year ago, I have a story of how I came to believe in UFOs especially "Grey Aliens".  Last Year, around this same time of the year, I saw a UFO report online about 3 objects in the sky of unknown origin that was about 2 hours old, one of these objects was Blue, another was Red, and another was green. Now, I said on a facebook post about this in serious doubt that these were actual UFOs and not just "Fake news" If they actually are UFOs the technological advancement of the species could be judged by their color being their exhaust of their Fusion or power core. I posted this picture about the heat of stars that undergo fusion and color.

I posted that the Blue UFO had to be much more advanced than the green and red color by judging their plasma exhaust color being that the blue UFO had to be using Carbon fusion while the green one Helium Fusion and the Red one Hydrogen fusion. Now that I think about it the green UFO could have been using beryllium fusion as well, it was closer to a F type's color then a G type, but that blue was dark blue being about the color of that O type star on this chart. The red being slightly deeper red then that M type star in this picture like the color of a red Christmas light or stop light, anyway.

It was not this picture but something like this configuration but with different colors.

Well, that night at around 2 AM, I look out my window and there was a grey figure with large black eyes with no iris. This grey figure also had a object in his hand and shot a red light at my yard outside the window when I got up, This grey figure also had a large head, I could not see below his waist. I pulled out a laser pointer at him that was red and pointed at him, the "grey alien" moved away then disappeared about 2 minutes later, I sent the dog outside to make sure it disappeared, there was a large charred spot at the location the grey alien shot, I never saw a creature like that before and since that moment it looked about like this. 

Note: At first I thought that it was my reflection through the glass it was not, because it did not move when I moved then Red flash. The laser pointer laser did not pass through the alien, but did pass through the window glass, it was there.

So, I guess they sent the least advanced species of alien down being red from the weapon used being the "Grey Aliens". In any case, that was enough proof for me, stop abducting people and making crop circles, Aliens..........

Maybe Thoth101 They will visit you if they see this.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Well, I don't exactly know how to get them to show up again, they didn't abduct my evil ***. Like I thought they were going to but they didn't so I dunno. I did have like 5 biological samples in my coat which may be why they didn't, but ya I have seen a gray alien.

Here is my story:

Maybe Thoth101 They will visit you if they see this.

That is an amazing story and thank you for sharing. Not everyone has a story like that but more and more people are coming out and sharing their stories since people can be more open about it now. And not get ridiculed and laughed at as they did in the past.

They would more then likely refrain from visiting me because I would probably have way to many questions. :lol: