Science Forums

"dark Matter" Shouldn't Be "transparent Matter"?

martillo

Dark matter, probably does not even exist at all, I think it is a dead end path and frankly it's lazy science. 

I would say that dark matter is used to correct interpretations of incomplete models and inaccurate and misinterpretation of observations.

I put it this way: Our models are perfect, our observations are perfect.. NO, it's the universe that is wrong!

If your model makes testable predictions, and the predictions turn out to be wrong, you need to first consider your model is wrong, then you need to ensure you are actually observing what you think you are, you need to do all this before you invent some new physics or magic potion that you can manipulate to make your model sort of work out. 

I think this is a big reason why cosmology is in crisis as is theoretical physics, and it's been this way for well over 50 years. 

Dark matter, probably does not even exist at all, I think it is a dead end path and frankly it's lazy science. 

I would say that dark matter is used to correct interpretations of incomplete models and inaccurate and misinterpretation of observations.

I put it this way: Our models are perfect, our observations are perfect.. NO, it's the universe that is wrong!

If your model makes testable predictions, and the predictions turn out to be wrong, you need to first consider your model is wrong, then you need to ensure you are actually observing what you think you are, you need to do all this before you invent some new physics or magic potion that you can manipulate to make your model sort of work out. 

I think this is a big reason why cosmology is in crisis as is theoretical physics, and it's been this way for well over 50 years. 

Totally agree!

Tell me that I propose a new theory in Physics debunking not only "Relativity", but "Quantum Physics", the "Standard Model" of particles and the "Electromagnetic Wave" theories all at once. Everything in a book: "A New Light In Physics" (https://sites.google.com/view/anewlightinphysics).

Totally agree!

Tell me that I propose a new theory in Physics debunking not only "Relativity", but "Quantum Physics", the "Standard Model" of particles and the "Electromagnetic Wave" theories all at once. Everything in a book: "A New Light In Physics" (https://sites.google.com/view/anewlightinphysics).

You are a crank and a traitor, storm-troopers take him away.

Edited by VictorMedvil