Science Forums

Mary Trump's Shifty Eyes.

montgomery

https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/mary-trump-on-why-she-wrote-her-book-i-needed-to-take-a-leap-87832133993

What's that all about? Anybody have an idea?

This is the psychology section and so no politics please. 

Here's an explanation. In general the doctor is saying that the person is thinking and trying to recall long past experiences. Could this be the answer for Mary's case when she's just written a book that likely contains all of the answers to the questions by Maddow?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171330/People-shifty-eyes-ARENT-dishonest--theyre-just-thinking-hard.html

I suspect there might be more to it but I don't have any answer that can pass muster as not being a conspiracy theory. 

Edited by montgomery

Not political hey  :innocent:  ok.

She is not a professional presenter suddenly on world wide TV and being critical of the President of the United States. 

'Shifty eyes' !!! Seriously?  Sounds like something from the 1920's!

Oh, and Maddow actually specifically states that some of the questions and subjects were subjects that were NOT covered in the book. 

She was also talking mainly about some prize winning news report based on 40,000 documents she provided and it was not her area of expertise. 

Yes, not everything is a conspiracy, Trump is self destructing, he needs to one to blame for his actions.. 

Not political hey  :innocent:  ok.

She is not a professional presenter suddenly on world wide TV and being critical of the President of the United States. 

'Shifty eyes' !!! Seriously?  Sounds like something from the 1920's!

Oh, and Maddow actually specifically states that some of the questions and subjects were subjects that were NOT covered in the book. 

She was also talking mainly about some prize winning news report based on 40,000 documents she provided and it was not her area of expertise. 

Yes, not everything is a conspiracy, Trump is self destructing, he needs to one to blame for his actions.. 

No, not political at all. Having shifty eyes is not meant to be derogatory or even critical of her. And thanks for your idea of some of it being new ground by Maddow. That could be the explanation, assuming you even took the time to watch the vid of her talking?

Ohterwise, your first reply to me shows me that you're no exception on this forum. Sombody has pissed in your corn flakes.