Science Forums

Youtube Is Anal Seepage

Vmedvil2

Today, I was looking through YouTube and 99% of YouTube is utter crap,The only thing on YouTube that is not absolute crap is the free music, what are your thoughts on this subject matter?

Basically, I would say you're wrong when you say everything is crap Victor, but you get it right if you see some of it as being crap. Why would you say such a thing Victor? Are you just acting like an extreme rightist American Trumper again?

I'll give you nothing more than about *20% of it being crap.

*(negotiable)

But let's wait and hear what the king of crap has to say? 

On the bright side, he/she/it is going to agree with you and that's a small victory to begin with. 

Basically, I would say you're wrong when you say everything is crap Victor, but you get it right if you see some of it as being crap. Why would you say such a thing Victor? Are you just acting like an extreme rightist American Trumper again?

I'll give you nothing more than about *20% of it being crap.

*(negotiable)

But let's wait and hear what the king of crap has to say? 

On the bright side, he/she/it is going to agree with you and that's a small victory to begin with. 

Well when I wrote this I had just watched this.

It made me lose all faith in YouTube.

Today, I was looking through YouTube and 99% of YouTube is utter crap,The only thing on YouTube that is not absolute crap is the free music, what are your thoughts on this subject matter?

What percentage of YouTube have you looked at to make that determination?  100% ? 10% ? 1%? 

Sure there IS a lot of rubbish on YouTube, BUT there is a HUGE amount of quality information as well. Apart from that.... entertainment.. 

What percentage of YouTube have you looked at to make that determination?  100% ? 10% ? 1%? 

Sure there IS a lot of rubbish on YouTube, BUT there is a HUGE amount of quality information as well. Apart from that.... entertainment.. 

I don't know if I would say "Huge" amount of quality information maybe a small amount of quality information.

Well most of the good thing and informative things have been banned. So yea, this is what happens when things are censored and de-monetized.

I am not going to waste my time and make a list for you. Figure it out for yourself. Respect is earned not granted and I have absolutely zero respect for you.

I'm sorry you feel that way about me Thoth, but I think you're not being fair in that you're not taking into account that I have many pre-established beliefs that fly contrary to David's work. Do you think it's fair to ask me to let go of my years of learning facts and truths in less than a month. That's the reason why I'm asking you for a reference to a mild primer on David's work. Lizard people and the hollow moon is just too much of a leap of faith for me right now.

You're very passionate about David and so I think it might be time to give him a chance.