Science Forums

Block Seize 2020

Vmedvil2

I have decided I am about to do a Block Seize of 21 different patents of mine to add to the 4 I already have I have the forms filled out but I don't have $2,940 yet, so I am going to wait a little bit to start the patent process this time probably to November. This is proof that you can patent stuff that you have invented but there is about to be a second wave in my case. I will begin physical mass production of all these projects as soon as the patents clear. What are your thoughts on this? This will add another 100 million dollars to 1.5 billion dollars in assets to my Dragon's Hoard, these are some big patents worth alot of money, it will take me several months to prepare all the supporting documentation, this is by far the best way to make money.

download.jpg

Some up coming projects that a reaching 1 year old and are almost not protected under the 1 year rule.

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 1 month later...

hi VictorM, may I ask a question to you:

what are you doing when you translate the document of exact application to ePCT file or vice versa, especially if english is not your first language?

(A specific question: can we divide the original sentence of that language when translate it into english? 

for instance in first (applied language), the original form of sentence is just one sentence ,but can we divide that sentence into three sentence when translate into english?)

I shall be thankfull if you reply

Edited by balagna

hi VictorM, may I ask a question to you:

what are you doing when you translate the document of exact application to ePCT file or vice versa, especially if english is not your first language?

(A specific question: can we divide the original sentence of that language when translate it into english? 

for instance in first (applied language), the original form of sentence is just one sentence ,but can we divide that sentence into three sentence when translate into english?)

I shall be thankfull if you reply

I type in run on sentences when i causally write, however English is my native language. I just split them into multiple sentences at the comma when I write formally. I like the look of sentences with multiple commas, it is my own style of grammar, however it is not proper grammar. I think it gives the ideas a good flow from one idea to the next by using words that bridge the sentences together. I once used this style of grammar in a national contest for writing and won 11th place out of like 100,000 papers, which is why I adopted it, despite being run on sentences they will still flow, which was a writing achievement in my younger years, like at 16.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I type in run on sentences when i causally write, however English is my native language. I just split them into multiple sentences at the comma when I write formally. I like the look of sentences with multiple commas, it is my own style of grammar, however it is not proper grammar. I think it gives the ideas a good flow from one idea to the next by using words that bridge the sentences together. I once used this style of grammar in a national contest for writing and won 11th place out of like 100,000 papers, which is why I adopted it, despite being run on sentences they will still flow, which was a writing achievement in my younger years, like at 16.

mm, interesting to hear.

thank you for commenting.

• 1 month later...

hi again Victor, 

I am not sure whether you are fully informed about ePCT filings. Because as I newly learnt, the filng does not consist of only preparation in english language and any else language (if available)

but will also require to know the langauge which you would like to protect your patent at that  (in fact,at "those" countries)

yes. I contacted japan patent institute and they expressed that they would require the translation of files (in japanese) in ePCT system's national phase. 

turkish patent institute says that they also require turkish translations if anyone is willing to protect the patent in turkey. 

Edited by balagna