Science Forums

Politicians Are Puppets, But Who Are The Puppet Masters?

Vmedvil2

This is a thread dedicated to finding of who controls our politicians all over the world. Who is actually in control? Who are the puppet masters of our governments? Who is the shadow government? Thoughts about this?

puppets-on-strings-by-robbie7-d8z6dp4-fu

I will start with I think the democratic and Republican parties in America are both controlled by the same people their fighting being a smoke screen for the public to distract the public from the real rulers behind the scenes which are the corporations that sent them their bribe money.

bilder-berg2-670x262.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Bill Gates. :)

Let's mark that as one person that is definitely Bilderburg continue. I would say all these people too, link = https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/ , According to Forbes, as of March 18, 2020 there were 2,095 billionaires worldwide with a estimated net worth of 8 trillion dollars.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Let's mark that as one person that is definitely Bilderburg continue. I would say all these people too, link = https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/ , According to Forbes, as of March 18, 2020 there were 2,095 billionaires worldwide with a estimated net worth of 8 trillion dollars.

I would start with a different approach Victor. The people get what they vote for and they're not getting what they want out of either the D or the R party.

The question is: Who or what is convincing the people to vote for Senators, Congress men/women, and presidents who don't deliver for the voting masses?

Beyond that, it's probably just up to the people's divided choices at the level of civic government. One choice isn't likely to be able to please everybody.

However, it would be interesing to hear how the Bilderberg group is influencing how candidates are chosen or how they influence the vote?

Edited by montgomery

Not all countries political funding is raised in the same way. But most political parties no longer raise their funding from grass root supporters as they used to do in the past. 

Today most Political parties and politicians are funded by lobby groups with agendas. Many politicians are paid for consulting services, and given highly paid positions in companies for their services. Your average voter does not pay your average politician 1 dollar? Whose interests are they going to look after? A politician may start out with good intentions, but they need to make a living millions out of their jobs.

Amusingly I once spoke to a american pullitzer prize winner who he told me that all you have to do is look at the senate, to see who runs america. He went on to say there is a disproportionate amount of Jews running the country, whose interests are more concerned with Israel than America. He may have had a chip on his shoulder, but it might be worth a look! Anti Israeli policy is not anti Jew. 

Jewish people in positions of great power is a huge factor. They're very smart business people and they have the built in protection of the Holocaust to ensure they aren't attacked on their positions and decision making.

Edited by montgomery

I would start with a different approach Victor. The people get what they vote for and they're not getting what they want out of either the D or the R party.

The question is: Who or what is convincing the people to vote for Senators, Congress men/women, and presidents who don't deliver for the voting masses?

Beyond that, it's probably just up to the people's divided choices at the level of civic government. One choice isn't likely to be able to please everybody.

However, it would be interesing to hear how the Bilderberg group is influencing how candidates are chosen or how they influence the vote?

They influence what candidates are chosen via controlling the media coverage, you must realize that most people are dumb and follow whatever the media tells them as true even though most of it is propaganda.

artworks-000230993876-zw9njo-t500x500.jp

6572e7c4cadf7f9070e211cbc6e14a4c.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

They influence what candidates are chosen via controlling the media coverage, you must realize that most people are dumb and follow whatever the media tells them as true even though most of it is propaganda.

artworks-000230993876-zw9njo-t500x500.jp

6572e7c4cadf7f9070e211cbc6e14a4c.jpg

I think you have a point when you mention the media coverage influencing the people, but I'm not clear on how that happens in any detail. 

My response to that would be that the media upholds what I refer to as the American way and that differs from the non-American way. Simply in a nutshell, the American way is a rip-off for the ordinary people.

Fwiw, both Trump and Bernie promised a break from the establishment status quo in 2016. IMHO Trump lied. 

If you can subscribe to my links I posted on 'quality of life' and 'freedom' in America and the world's leading capitalist countries, then that may open a door to further discussion. 

If not then provide your own explanation on how the media influences the people.

I think you have a point when you mention the media coverage influencing the people, but I'm not clear on how that happens in any detail. 

My response to that would be that the media upholds what I refer to as the American way and that differs from the non-American way. Simply in a nutshell, the American way is a rip-off for the ordinary people.

Fwiw, both Trump and Bernie promised a break from the establishment status quo in 2016. IMHO Trump lied. 

If you can subscribe to my links I posted on 'quality of life' and 'freedom' in America and the world's leading capitalist countries, then that may open a door to further discussion. 

If not then provide your own explanation on how the media influences the people.

Well I will put it simply, if you have money and you give it to the media they will cover what you want in a certain way, then that spreads among the people they broadcast to. In America and most of this world it always comes down to who offers the largest bribe.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Well I will put it simply, if you have money and you give it to the media they will cover what you want in a certain way, then that spreads among the people they broadcast to. In America and most of this world it always comes down to who offers the largest bribe.

Who gives money to the media? The owner or shareholders of a media outlet have a motive that's mainly making money and don't need to be bribed. People like Maddow and Hannity could switch media outlets overnight and continue as if nothing changed. Some do.

Are you confusing the media with the politicians when you mention bribes? That would be in line with the title of this thread and your first sentence in which you say: "This is a thread dedicated to finding of who controls our politicians all over the world."

Rupert Murdoch is bribed? 

What is this 'certain' way? 

Edited by montgomery

Who gives money to the media? The owner or shareholders of a media outlet have a motive that's mainly making money and don't need to be bribed. People like Maddow and Hannity could switch media outlets overnight and continue as if nothing changed. Some do.

Are you confusing the media with the politicians when you mention bribes? That would be in line with the title of this thread and your first sentence in which you say: "This is a thread dedicated to finding of who controls our politicians all over the world."

The money that is used to bribe the politicians is given to the media along with outside bribery from sources that want them elected. You must think I am some kind of moron of course I didn't confuse the media with politicians. Rupert Murdoch is probably bribed, and in a way the favors that person getting elected or that is favorable to this position they are putting out, the person they are paid to support in their media coverage.

Edited by VictorMedvil

This is a thread dedicated to finding of who controls our politicians all over the world. Who is actually in control? Who are the puppet masters of our governments? Who is the shadow government? Thoughts about this?

puppets-on-strings-by-robbie7-d8z6dp4-fu

I will start with I think the democratic and Republican parties in America are both controlled by the same people their fighting being a smoke screen for the public to distract the public from the real rulers behind the scenes which are the corporations that sent them their bribe money.

bilder-berg2-670x262.jpg

Good post Victor:

I am sure there are entitles above these 13 but this is as far as I can see and research atleast in human form:

The Astors, Bundys, Collins, DuPonts, Freemans, Kennedy’s,

Li’s, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Russells, Onassis, Van Duyn, Merovingian

Kind of a Christian point of view but this goes deeply into the 13 families

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Stop for a moment and consider how President Bush ordered the brutal slaying of

150,000 Iraqi troops, in a convoy of military vehicles carrying white flags, on their way

back to Iraq under Geneva Convention rules of agreed disengagement and with-drawl.

Imagine the horror of the Iraqi troops when, in spite of waving their white flags, they

were mowed down by American aircraft. In another part of the front, 12,000 Iraqi

soldiers were buried alive in trenches they occupied. Is that not MONSTROUS in the

truest sense of the word? From where did President Bush get his orders to act in this

MONSTROUS fashion? He got them from the Royal Institute for International Affairs

(RIIA) who received its mandate from the Committee of 300, also known as the

"Olympians."

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

The Story of the Committee of 300

Certainly a fair number of us are aware that the people running our government are not the people who are really in control of political and economic matters, domestic and foreign. This has led many to seek truth in the alternative press.

We frequently hear about "they" doing this, that or the other. "They" seem literally to be able to get away with murder. "They increase taxes, send our sons and daughters to die in wars that do not benefit our country. "They" seem above our reach, out of sight, frustratingly nebulous when it comes to taking action against "them." No one seems able to clearly identify who "they" are. It is a situation that has pertained for decades. During the course of this book, we shall identify the mysterious "they" and then, after that, is it up to the people to remedy the situation.

The money that is used to bribe the politicians is given to the media along with outside bribery from sources that want them elected. You must think I am some kind of moron of course I didn't confuse the media with politicians. Rupert Murdoch is probably bribed, and in a way the favors that person getting elected or that is favorable to this position they are putting out, the person they are paid to support in their media coverage.

I think there is also a lot of blackmail going on with politicians and corporate moguls . I am convinced that is what Jeffry Epstein was used for. Many of these politicians would have to meet with underage girls and boys and video taped with or without their knowledge. So when one of these politicians or media owners decided they wanted to go against the agenda of the Elite companies and families they would hold this over their heads so they would fall in line.

We have to remember that all of mainstream media is owned by 5 corporations last time I checked. They all go to these meetings such as one being the Trilateral Commission and there are more I can't think off the top of my head right now. The Transnational Ruling Class part of those 13 families. Or the one per cent global elite which dominates and controls public relations firms and the corporate main stream media. In turn the MSM protects the interests of the one percent by serving as a propaganda machine for the super class. MSM is managed by the one percent to maintain illusions in which to serve the agenda and control the masses and have the masses do what the one percent want them to do through fear and can even be said mind control.

You could blatantly see it with the whole Covid virus how the MSM have been manipulating the thoughts of our minds through fear and intimidation. They have been out in full force with this so it is a classic agenda to move to this "New Normal" and Technocratic nightmare of control the Cabal wants to put on the world in this Globalist Agenda. In short they want the whole world to be pretty much like China. That is the model. You can see all the censorship becoming blatantly apparent on the social medias such as Facebook and Twitter and all these ways people talk online. The Fact Checker system has been rolled out in full force. If something you say goes against the agenda you will wind up with a fact check on how it has been debunked. This is just the totalitarian tiptoe until they literally start arresting people for speaking their mind like they do in China.

The Mainstream Media is heavily funded by Big Pharma and your bigger corporations like Pepsi, Nestle and all the big top 10 ones.

If you follow the money trail, its the world banks, who loan money to governments, they only lend to governments who fit through very wide goal posts that they approve of, on the precondition/pretext they will pay some of the money back. The world bank is not run by any particular government.

With an increasing amount of money circulating in the world, not backed by any assets anymore. Where does it come from. Money only has value if it has to be paid back from a loan, from someone who has money. The world bank has no money it is just 1's and 0's in computers not backed by gold assets or anything else. It is smoke and mirrors. Based on trust controlled likely by the G8,G12,G24 countries, who loan money out of the goodeness of their hearts to developing countries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank

Post Corona virus all the governments of the world are injecting money into their economies, from where is it obtained. Governments via the world bank can print what ever money they like and put it into government projects, and then still demand tax from people working in the countries to pay for government services. Last time I looked America was a few trillion in debt, to the world bank, do countries actually have to pay this debt of, or is it just cancelled as a bad debt after a few years without anyone noticing.

Economy is the key to loose political control of the world via the World Banks benign helpful activities to eradicate poverty, by placing countries in debt.

The people that have all their money in the Banks of the World are those Billionaires previously listed, so it all goes back to those billionaires with 8 trillion dollars.

Edited by VictorMedvil

The people that have all their money in the Banks of the World are those Billionaires previously listed, so it all goes back to those billionaires with 8 trillion dollars.

The simple thing to know is one percent of the world population have most of the money. That is where the 99 percent and 1 percent come from.

Those billionaires in the forbes list dont control the world banks or loan money to governments. They may fund a few select political parties for what ever policy tickles their fancy, but that does not make them top of the pile of puppet masters.  I would think the biggest crime any of them has done is defraud the taxman, by avoiding paying tax. The US and the UK attract people with lots of money for tax avoidance purposes along with lots of big coorporations. 

Think about it flummoxed, how did they earn billions of dollars besides by being a puppet master, those are the people that are raping and pillaging this world.