No replies to this topic

#1 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:30 AM

BLM is Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc. It consist of Intersectional Feminist, “trained Marxist” and founders Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, Opal Tometi. “The project is now a member-led global network of more than 40 chapters” - “Black Lives Matter is an ideological and political intervention in a world where Black lives are systematically and intentionally targeted for demise.” BLM was started because a “white passing person” Hispanic by the name of George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. Patrisse Khan-Cullors wrote: “I didn’t want George Zimmerman to be the period to the story. I didn’t want his name to be the name held up over and over again by the media, by his fellow white supremacists.”

Interesting endorsements/backing they have. Jonathan Kozol and Bill Ayers among others. Kozol wrote "Children of the Revolution: A Yankee Teacher in the Cuban Schools" it's a book about how the United States should emulate the "great success" that is Communist Cuba's education system. Ayers is the former leader of the terrorist group the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group that sought to "overthrow imperialism". They conducted bombings throughout the United States while active.

This is the 2020 Curriculum for Black Live Matter in schools: https://drive.google...uC-n794l6EGzpuH
The founders of BLM personal inspiration is Assata Shakur, real name Joanne Deborah Chesimard, former member of the Black Liberation Army a Black Power group. She's on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists list. She now lives in Cuba where she was granted asylum.

Looking through their literature it's plain to see that BLM is steeped in Intersectionality/Marxism/Critical Race Theory/Communism. It's about dismantling Western ideals. It's about dismantling Capitalism or as they called it until last week on their website “the white Christian Capitalist system” which they seemingly replaced with “White Supremacy”. It's about dismantling the "nuclear family". It's about dismantling individualism. It about dismantling language by redefining words. It's about Indoctrination. It's pro-globalism (don't ask me how they square that hole) and pro-Intersectional feminism.

It's the oddest thing. 3 Self described "Queer Woman of Color" based their beliefs on many ideas of old white communist and yet they somehow manage to convince so many people around the world to support them uncritically.
Interesting bits about Marx.

Karl Marx (1818-1883) was a German philosopher, economist, and sociologist whose writings formed the basis of modern communism. Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels wrote “Manifesto of the Communist Party”
"It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a n—–. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product." - Karl Marx 1867 Volume 1 of Das Kapital

In his essay titled “On the Jewish Question”
"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. … Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man—and turns them into commodities. … The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. … The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general." - Karl Marx
About Mexicans he said: “Is it a misfortune that magnificent California was seized from the lazy Mexicans who did not know what to do with it?” - Karl Marx

Engels shared Marx’s racial philosophy. In 1887, Paul Lafargue, who was Marx’s son-in-law, was a candidate for a council seat in a Paris district that contained a zoo. Engels claimed that Lafargue had “one-eighth or one-twelfth n—– blood.”
In a letter to Lafargue’s wife, Engels wrote, “Being in his quality as a n—–, a degree nearer to the rest of the animal kingdom than the rest of us, he is undoubtedly the most appropriate representative of that district.”
I encourage you to look up their stuff online, search them by name. Check out the 40 chapters and who is running them. There’s far to much information put here. These people are radicals and very intelligent.

I don't take credit for this research. I found it by a poster on Newsvoice in the comments section.