8 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:31 PM

I have decided because of Montgomery to begin the invasion of Canada his idiocy has offended us, once we overthrow the Canadian government we will install a imperial overseer to enforce the martial law in this newly conquered nation. We will begin the invasion soon easily enslaving the Canadian Population with 11 million of our furry troops and 20 million machine robotic army,The new tax rate will be 90% in Canada after we have occupied it, What are your thoughts on this? You may blame Montgomery for this invasion as he has made War against us, who is guilty of war crimes!

311.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 June 2020 - 05:17 PM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#2 GAHD

GAHD

Eldritch Horror

• Administrators
  • 2857 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:11 PM

I mean, there's an invasion of 18-20 year old yankees every year. They usually pass out from the real alchohol and need to be saved from hypothermic death. I've had to personally pick up 3 different yanks from the snow and deliver them to the drunk tank over the years.

Sadly none of them were cute women I could get a green card out of...

• VictorMedvil and Thoth101 like this

#3 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:25 PM

I have decided because of Montgomery to begin the invasion of Canada his idiocy has offended us, once we overthrow the Canadian government we will install a imperial overseer to enforce the martial law in this newly conquered nation. We will begin the invasion soon easily enslaving the Canadian Population with 11 million of our furry troops and 20 million machine robotic army,The new tax rate will be 90% in Canada after we have occupied it, What are your thoughts on this? You may blame Montgomery for this invasion as he has made War against us, who is guilty of war crimes!

311.jpg

Does that mean we will get free moose meat? :lol:  :lol:

We could also then send all the BLM and Marxist people there to fight amongst themselves and they can tear down the Queen's statues. :rofl:

#4 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 12:27 PM

Americans in Canada are illegal aliens. They're permitted to travel directly to Alaska but nothing else. Canada doesn't appear to be building a border wall to stop them so far. And as far as I know the mounties are just arresting them and have no need to shoot them with guns.

• GAHD likes this

#5 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:03 AM

Americans in Canada are illegal aliens. They're permitted to travel directly to Alaska but nothing else. Canada doesn't appear to be building a border wall to stop them so far. And as far as I know the mounties are just arresting them and have no need to shoot them with guns.

That is because Americans don't want to go to Canada nor do many Mexicans. One reason is it gets darn cold.

• GAHD likes this

#6 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:49 AM

That is because Americans don't want to go to Canada nor do many Mexicans. One reason is it gets darn cold.

I think you will find many countries in the world have now closed their borders to the USA including mexixo (arizona ) due to the corona virus.

#7 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 02:16 AM

I think you will find many countries in the world have now closed their borders to the USA including mexixo (arizona ) due to the corona virus.

On that note. I think we should close up all our troops and bring them all back to the US. Yous can all take care of yourselves over there. :lol:  :rofl:

• GAHD likes this

#8 GAHD

GAHD

Eldritch Horror

• Administrators
  • 2857 posts

Posted Today, 05:03 PM

For the most part I agree!
I think we should build a wall; to keep the poachers out.
RCMP are involved in more shootouts than you seem to give them credit for...

#9 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted Today, 06:07 PM

For the most part I agree!
I think we should build a wall; to keep the poachers out.
RCMP are involved in more shootouts than you seem to give them credit for...

How many shootouts are the mounties involved in?

If you tell me then I can tell you if I think they're involved in more or less.

But shouldn't you start a new thread to discuss mounties shooting people? This one is about the invasion of Canada and we shouldn't take that too lightly!