95 replies to this topic

#86 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:15 AM

You have a lot of sailing experience! And the Nicholson is a fine boat in my opinion. 

What do you mean by 'not in a straight line?

The only thing the Nicholsons dont do well is go backwards, due to the location of the propellor. They were only designed for going forwards, so I had a bow thruster fitted before I left the UK, to assist in tight manouvres in strange harbors and marinas. Modern boats drive almost like a car in reverse, once you get them moving, and dont need bow thrusters although some have them installed.

The globe is 20000Nm in a straight line. My circumnavigation was about 70000Nm. 

#87 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Yea, a photshopped photo. Well we will agree to disagree then. I can never go back on what I already know. But you are free to believe that everything the government and media told you about it is true. :lol:

What is it that you already know? If you're ever going to convince others that your ".........' theory is right, you're going to have to present it to us and not be ashamed of it. What was it that hit the Pentagon and who was responsible for doing it? And why do you  know it wasn't an airplane?

You've made a valid point when you suggested that the aircraft wreckage was photoshopped but that not nearly enough evidence to prove your "........." theory..

Out of respect to you I've not posted the word that describes the 'theory'. Now let's see if we can get to the bottom of this issue and our disagreement.

Be brave and put it in your own words this time.

Q. What hit the Pentagon?

A. _________________

Q. Who was responsible?

A. ________________

Don't fail us now, your suggestion that the wreckage was photoshopped has renewed my interest on what you believe and the reason why you believe what you tell us.

Oh, and thank you for once more agreeing to discuss this issue with me! 

Edited by montgomery, Yesterday, 10:22 AM.

#88 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 AM

I already did when I showed you a photo of airplane parts at the Pentagon.

It's not worth it, you're too far gone already.

The thing not mentioned about the Pentagon which bugs me, is the jet engines seem to have vanished. Tungsten steel turbine blades dont evaporate, and at least one of the Terrorists who hijacked the plane turned up alive and well. 

#89 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:11 PM

The thing not mentioned about the Pentagon which bugs me, is the jet engines seem to have vanished. Tungsten steel turbine blades dont evaporate, and at least one of the Terrorists who hijacked the plane turned up alive and well. 

I don't know for sure but I suspect that the jet engines just sort of evaporated in the fire if it really was an airplane. That's suspicious and it's something we all need to investigate further. 

Can you tell us more about the terrorist that didn't hijack the plane but they said he did? It's pretty obvious that nobody would have survived the crash if it was indeed a plane. 

And there's also the question of why the hole wasn't big enough for an entire airplane to fit through, but more importantly is the fact that it was far too big for any known missile to make. It's not likely the people who were responsible would have used a large intercontinental ballistic missile that would fit that hole. Is it?

I don't have the answers but maybe Thoth does?

Here's a video of the plane hitting the pentagon. It's clear that it wasn't a missile but the video could be photoshopped?

https://int.search.t...dId=0SL2PzzOiF8

And here are some pictures of the airplanes engine or engines, but like Thoth suggests for all the photos, they could be photoshopped? Ya think?

http://www.aerospace...acy/q0265.shtml

Edited by montgomery, Yesterday, 12:34 PM.

#90 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted Today, 01:01 AM

What is it that you already know? If you're ever going to convince others that your ".........' theory is right, you're going to have to present it to us and not be ashamed of it. What was it that hit the Pentagon and who was responsible for doing it? And why do you  know it wasn't an airplane?

You've made a valid point when you suggested that the aircraft wreckage was photoshopped but that not nearly enough evidence to prove your "........." theory..

Out of respect to you I've not posted the word that describes the 'theory'. Now let's see if we can get to the bottom of this issue and our disagreement.

Be brave and put it in your own words this time.

Q. What hit the Pentagon?

A. _________________

Q. Who was responsible?

A. ________________

Don't fail us now, your suggestion that the wreckage was photoshopped has renewed my interest on what you believe and the reason why you believe what you tell us.

Oh, and thank you for once more agreeing to discuss this issue with me! 

I am glad I could renew your interest. That is all I was trying to do. The perpetrators still have not been brought to justice till this day. And it shouldn't just be US citizens that research this it should be everybody in the world. Because of this we have all lost many of our freedoms and especially going to an airport.

What hit the Pentagon?

Either a Global Hawk drone or a Tomahawk cruise missile.

https://www.military...q-4-global-hawk

https://www.navy.mil...0&tid=1300&ct=2

I would say the Tomahawk cruise missile the most likely.

Tomahawk cruise missiles are designed to fly at extremely low altitudes at high subsonic speeds, and are piloted over an evasive route by several mission tailored guidance systems.

Who was responsible?

Well it sure was not Sadamm Hussein. So ask why is that the first place we attacked? Because it was part of the plan. As far as I can get so far on who was responsible was the Royal Institute for International Affairs who received its mandate from the Committee of 300, also known as the "Olympians."

Do I know 100 percent who did it? NO. But I hope one day we will know for sure. There is no doubt in my mind it was not who the "officials" and "MSM" said it was. There are to many inconsistencies with the "official" story.

I know you guys hate David Icke for some reason but I do intend to pick up his new book and what he has found in his years of investigation on 911.

"The Trigger"

https://www.amazon.c...d/dp/1916025803

Edited by Thoth101, Today, 01:04 AM.

#91 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

I am glad I could renew your interest. That is all I was trying to do. The perpetrators still have not been brought to justice till this day. And it shouldn't just be US citizens that research this it should be everybody in the world. Because of this we have all lost many of our freedoms and especially going to an airport.

What hit the Pentagon?

Tomahawk cruise missiles are designed to fly at extremely low altitudes at high subsonic speeds, and are piloted over an evasive route by several mission tailored guidance systems.

Who was responsible?

Well it sure was not Sadamm Hussein. So ask why is that the first place we attacked? Because it was part of the plan. As far as I can get so far on who was responsible was the Royal Institute for International Affairs who received its mandate from the Committee of 300, also known as the "Olympians."

Do I know 100 percent who did it? NO. But I hope one day we will know for sure. There is no doubt in my mind it was not who the "officials" and "MSM" said it was. There are to many inconsistencies with the "official" story.

I know you guys hate David Icke for some reason but I do intend to pick up his new book and what he has found in his years of investigation on 911.

"The Trigger"

But what about the photos of the airplane engines? Do you think they were photoshopped too? They had to be photoshopped if they're shown lying there in the wreckage. And now we also know who was responsible for 911! It had to be the same people who did the photoshopping and presented the photos as evidence. 

This is very valuable evidence that Trump should be informed about very soon so he can expose it to the peoples. But wait! Does Trump already know?

And so now that we've determined that the Pentagon was an inside job, that means that the whole 911 thing was too. Do you have an explanation for how they were able to create images of the planes hitting the twin towers. Were they cleverly devised lazer images or did they really hit the towers? And if they were real then who was driving at the time of the collisions? Or were they remote controlled from the ground?

There are photos of the dancing jews that Trump saw and one of them is standing aside with something that looks a lot like a model airplane controller. 

And building 7 is just too obvious because 'they' caused it to fall much too fast and then there was a film of it falling down before it fell down. Do you have any idea how they did that?

#92 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Today, 10:09 AM

What hit the Pentagon?

Who was responsible?

"The Trigger"

You should read all of David Icke's books! Especially the one about  Icke's earlier assertions including his claim that the world is run by reptiles and the royal family are lizards.

None of this should be taken lightly and this is the thread on which it all needs to be exposed to the peoples. 

#93 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

You should read all of David Icke's books! Especially the one about  Icke's earlier assertions including his claim that the world is run by reptiles and the royal family are lizards.

None of this should be taken lightly and this is the thread on which it all needs to be exposed to the peoples. 

The Royals may as well be lizards.

#94 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Today, 10:18 AM

Here's the proof of it being an inside job. The film of building 7 shown collapsing before it actually collapsed in real life time. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=LEsjv9vKCGc Is that an animated film something like Victor's animations he shows us? It can't be real. Or is it?

Or is this the BBC's manipulation of the world's time? BBC is undoubtedly involved in the consp----y. Can you explain this Thoth?

#95 montgomery

montgomery

Understanding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted Today, 10:22 AM

The Royals may as well be lizards.

They are lizards Victor and your conspiracy theory is your belief that the god isn't real and our brains rot. The medicine men and the shamans were very, very wise and beautiful, as Trump would say.

#96 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2678 posts

Posted Today, 10:37 AM

They are lizards Victor and your conspiracy theory is your belief that the god isn't real and our brains rot. The medicine men and the shamans were very, very wise and beautiful, as Trump would say.

Yes, I think either A) God doesn't exist and the ancient books are lies B ) God does exist but is a monster that conquered this world being human from the future that sent those books back via time travel C) Is a alien that enslaves the humans in the future that sent those books back via time travel. No matter how you look at it the belief in God as a all powerful deity is false and all religion has a false view of God. God should be looked as a evil monster not a good guy, if God exists the execution of God should be at the top of the list of things to do to God. The Religious a blind to this fact as they want to be God's slaves willingly because of indoctrination if God exists at all.

Ephesians 6:5 "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

Edited by VictorMedvil, Today, 11:15 AM.