159 replies to this topic

#154 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:52 AM

Agreed, although the only reason I'm unable to carry them out is because you called me a name over the internet knowing the physical distance between us would keep you nice and safe.

You maybe don't realise that you're silly name trading with a former martial instructor with over 30 years (on and off) experience in three different disciplines.

Oooooooooooooooo!! 

Now fkng seriously A-wal?

I knew there was something 'off' about you because of you taking part on a forum that's mostly teenage fantasies when you could be making use of your ability somewhere else where you wouldn't have to suffer the Thoths of this world. Get a grip little guy! LOL

• OceanBreeze likes this

#155 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:54 AM

In the interest of fair play, I will remove the rules violation part of your post and at the same time I apologize for calling you a predictable little twit. That was a mistake on my part.

In future do not make physical threats, even though you can’t carry them out. That’ll get you banned pronto.

I'm going to find Thoth and xxxx him. Is that against the rules when it's for the good of the human race? LOL

edited to remove rules violation

Edited by OceanBreeze, 02 August 2020 - 03:24 AM.
removed rules violation

#156 A-wal

A-wal

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:01 PM

Agreed, although the only reason I'm unable to carry them out is because you called me a name over the internet knowing the physical distance between us would keep you nice and safe.

You maybe don't realise that you're silly name trading with a former martial instructor with over 30 years (on and off) experience in three different disciplines.

Oooooooooooooooo!! 

Now fkng seriously A-wal?

Yes seriously. Karate, Tae Kwon Do (although not much formal training in that one) and Kickboxing. Are martial artists not allowed on science forums or something?

I knew there was something 'off' about you because of you taking part on a forum that's mostly teenage fantasies when you could be making use of your ability somewhere else where you wouldn't have to suffer the Thoths of this world. Get a grip little guy! LOL

You all seem incredibly scary and intimidating dudes. I'm sure am glad I don't have to face you in person. I think I might wee myself if I did. The way you basically try to bully Thoth for example suggests you have an immense amount of inner personal strength, not at all the sign of a cowardly pussy desperately trying to feel like less of the pathetic ***** he really is.

• Thoth101 likes this

#157 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2774 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:06 PM

Yes seriously. Karate, Tae Kwon Do (although not much formal training in that one) and Kickboxing. Are martial artists not allowed on science forums or something?

You all seem incredibly scary and intimidating dudes. I'm sure am glad I don't have to face you in person. I think I might wee myself if I did. The way you basically try to bully Thoth for example suggests you have an immense amount of inner personal strength, not at all the sign of a cowardly pussy desperately trying to feel like less of the pathetic ***** he really is.

Are we now throwing a pity party for thoth101 now? thoth101 can always come to my lair and hang out with me, you too A-Wal.

doom-eternal-hell-game-hardcore-bethesda

Edited by VictorMedvil, 02 August 2020 - 02:10 PM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#158 A-wal

A-wal

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1436 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:17 PM

Are we now throwing a pity party for thoth101 now? thoth101 can always come to my lair and hang out with me, you too A-Wal.

Your lair looks suspiciously trap like, I'll pass thank you.

#159 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1164 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 12:17 AM

I think Monty needs to be put back on his psychiatric drugs. :lol:

#160 Thoth101

Thoth101

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1164 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 12:21 AM

:lol:

I take care of murders and rapists for a job so Monty trying to beat me up with his silly words is laughable. :lol:

Parties are always good. I bet I could drink yous's all under the table. :lol: