Science Forums

The Trouble With The Usa And Why God Will Destroy It

davidmabusa

The problem with "scientific rationality":

Trump outside the Church of John the Revelator

Redacted

JOHN THE REVELATOR?

JOHN THE BAPTIZER?

Ironically, only Gates predicted COVID19. Little did he know it would lead to the collapse of capitalism and all the billions of dollars he has hoarded. Tens of thousands still die worldwide every day from starvation.

Until the movement realizes this fatal truth, it will go nowhere:

The police are merely the military rear guard defending the millionaires and billionaires who run the system.
World's richest 2,000 people hold more than poorest 4.6 billion combined: Oxfam

Nonsense meaning nothing. What's their plan of action?

FULL EXPLANATION : Redacted
Edited by GAHD
spam link redacted read the rules

Redacted

JOHN THE REVELATOR?

JOHN THE BAPTIZER?

Ironically, only Gates predicted COVID19. Little did he know it would lead to the collapse of capitalism and all the billions of dollars he has hoarded. Tens of thousands still die worldwide every day from starvation.

The police are merely the military rear guard defending the millionaires and billionaires who run the system.

I think Gates knew about it in advance because he is one of the Elites minions. He only predicted it because he was filled in on the plan. They even did a scenario right beforehand called Event 201.

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36659-event-201/

Also see:

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36670-scenarios-for-the-future-of-technology-and-international-development/

But you do have to ask if there are no police who will you call if someone robs your house or threatens you inside your house with a gun and shoots your leg? Also without any police the paramedics are not going to show up to fix your leg without any police protection. Your pretty much on your own without police. So just think about that. Not to mention 57,000 police were injured last year in the line of duty protecting citizens.

Also what kind of loving God destroys things. Its humans themselves that destroy things no need for a God to do it for them.

Edited by GAHD
spam link redacted

We've got rules here. Follow them or I will smite you. :D

And so who are you threatening to smite, and for the breach of what rule?

I want to post a reply on this thread but I don't want to just end  up being smitten for  repeating the same infraction to which you seem to be referring. 

And so who are you threatening to smite, and for the breach of what rule?

I want to post a reply on this thread but I don't want to just end  up being smitten for  repeating the same infraction to which you seem to be referring. 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you have really bad attentional blink and are not just being smarmy. Read the bottom of the posts, see where it says:

Edited by GAHD, Yesterday, 09:26 AM.

spam link redacted

That should answer your question.

Redacted

JOHN THE REVELATOR?

JOHN THE BAPTIZER?

You believe in a false God, if your God did exist he would be nuclear bombed and turned to dust if he came against the government if they were sick of his ****. God is weak, Jesus who claimed to be God was nailed to a cross and executed by a bunch of pre-industrial Romans, what makes you think that God would be any different. 

Edited by VictorMedvil

You believe in a false God, if your God did exist he would be nuclear bombed and turned to dust if he came against the government if they were sick of his ****. God is weak, Jesus who claimed to be God was nailed to a cross and executed by a bunch of pre-industrial Romans, what makes you think that God would be any different. 

I also think it was possible that the whole story about Jesus in the NT was an invented story by the Roman Aristocrats. Although you do have to admit the god of the OT was downright tyrannical and always killing or having humans killed for not obeying is commands. Not to mention flying around in his pillar of fire. :lol:  :lol: But he is a god of love Christians will tell you. :lol:

I also think it was possible that the whole story about Jesus in the NT was an invented story by the Roman Aristocrats. Although you do have to admit the god of the OT was downright tyrannical and always killing or having humans killed for not obeying is commands. Not to mention flying around in his pillar of fire. :lol:  :lol: But he is a god of love Christians will tell you. :lol:

Seems to me that the Roman aristocrats would have no incentive to invent the story? Can you explain your theory? I think the jesus story was invented a few centuries later, but I'm not an authority on any of the religious crap.

Seems to me that the Roman aristocrats would have no incentive to invent the story? Can you explain your theory? I think the jesus story was invented a few centuries later, but I'm not an authority on any of the religious crap.

Basically first of all, you have to realize that Jesus was a composite of different entities and the name was chosen several hundred years later at the Council of Nicea, wherein the entity Constantine ordered the various religious sects to come together and create a single religion for Rome, a Universal religion that incorporated all of the aspects of the various religions, so that all could accept and subscribe to it.  The concept of the Catholic or Universal, (Catholic meaning Universal) religion, the official Roman religion, as that which was a composite of various religious writings which were brought together to form that which is known as the Christian religion.

Also then find yourself a search page like Duckduckgogo and type in Piso family. 

Basically first of all, you have to realize that Jesus was a composite of different entities and the name was chosen several hundred years later at the Council of Nicea, wherein the entity Constantine ordered the various religious sects to come together and create a single religion for Rome, a Universal religion that incorporated all of the aspects of the various religions, so that all could accept and subscribe to it.  The concept of the Catholic or Universal, (Catholic meaning Universal) religion, the official Roman religion, as that which was a composite of various religious writings which were brought together to form that which is known as the Christian religion.

Also then find yourself a search page like Duckduckgogo and type in Piso family.

There's no history of the jesus character that's not contained in some bible, and that's not reliable history.