Science Forums

Covid-19 / Coronavirus - How Our Body And Vaccines Fight It?

ScienceAndUniverse

COVID-19 - How Our Body and Vaccines Fight Coronavirus, other viruses or bacteria?
The whole world is fighting against a tiny virus called as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, Coronavirus or new Coronavirus. There is still no COVID-19 vaccine or a medicine that directly targets and kills the new coronavirus. However, many people recovered after COVID-19 infection. Some of them didn't even receive any medical treatment. Many COVID-19 patients recovered at their homes. Some people healed without even noticing that they were infected with the SARS-CoV-2.

- Then, how did they heal?
- How does our body fight a virus without a vaccine?
- How does a vaccine work?
- The strange thing is that a vaccine is a package of target viruses and bacteria. Then how can it protect us from those viruses?

Here is a brief explanation:
http://youtu.be/g3K27DrU-lQ

Edited by ScienceAndUniverse

• 4 weeks later...

No, in fact humans didn't. You're just trying to start another 'monsanto' or maybe a santorum this time.

You really can't be this naïve can you be? :lol:

Edward Jenner, Cowpox, And Smallpox Vaccination ,in 1796 performed the world's first vaccination.

Humans have been on Earth for atleast 200,000 years.

Do the math Monty.

Maybe you would be a better student of math.

You really can't be this naïve can you be? :lol:

Edward Jenner, Cowpox, And Smallpox Vaccination ,in 1796 performed the world's first vaccination.

Humans have been on Earth for atleast 200,000 years.

Do the math Monty.

Maybe you would be a better student of math.

Aha! I've caught you lying this time Thoth!

Here's 21 facts that show the earth isn't as old as you claim, and that's straight evidence that humans couldn't have lived without vaccinations for 200,000 years! http://apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=9&article=5641%20%20

Much fewer humans survived before the first vaccinations in 1796. Do the math Thoth, there were less than 300 million humans living before 1800 and the reason we now have over 7 billion is because of vaccines.

You've been trapped by your own evidence! 

Aha! I've caught you lying this time Thoth!

Here's 21 facts that show the earth isn't as old as you claim, and that's straight evidence that humans couldn't have lived without vaccinations for 200,000 years! http://apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=9&article=5641%20%20

Much fewer humans survived before the first vaccinations in 1796. Do the math Thoth, there were less than 300 million humans living before 1800 and the reason we now have over 7 billion is because of vaccines.

You've been trapped by your own evidence! 

I did not lie you are the one lying.

So you are using a Christian website and you believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old? Do you believe it is flat also? :lol:

Ok,lets go with your logic and pretend that humans were created when the Bible began. Lets say humans were created by the Christian god 3200 years ago. That is still over 2,000 years without a vaccine. And according to the Bible men used live up to 969 years without vaccines. So if we are going by your logic vaccines have cut humans life short from 900 years to 80.

Actually Monty. The Bible god said to reproduce and the more people that reproduce the more people there are to have more children which makes more people. You can reproduce as a human at a very young age so you don't have to live long to reproduce so your argument makes no sense at all. You are delusional.

Such a simplistic, shallow and binary world you live in, so what are you trying to come up with now? A new conspiracy (just a wild guess).

For as long as we have been animals, even way before we became humans we lived with viruses, as such we have evolved ways to deal with viruses (sometimes we even co-opt them to help us). 

We have an immune system, it detects the virus in your body and it goes to war against it, vaccinations are usually in the form of a disabled virus (dead) that teaches your immune system how to fight that particular virus.

We get cold's and flu's all the time, they are viruses as well and we don't always have a vaccination for them, the issue with COVID is that it is very infectious (like many flu's) and it kills many people (has high morbidity). 

The world was fighting it, but most of the world by doing a few simple things won that war, why is it that the US is unable to achieve what everyone else has achieved? (because people like you are trying to make excuses for why you should not do the right thing and fight it, you want to make it political).

So are you just trying to justify Trump TOTAL FAILURE in leadership and ability to resolve this problem?

Such a simplistic, shallow and binary world you live in, so what are you trying to come up with now? A new conspiracy (just a wild guess).

For as long as we have been animals, even way before we became humans we lived with viruses, as such we have evolved ways to deal with viruses (sometimes we even co-opt them to help us). 

We have an immune system, it detects the virus in your body and it goes to war against it, vaccinations are usually in the form of a disabled virus (dead) that teaches your immune system how to fight that particular virus.

We get cold's and flu's all the time, they are viruses as well and we don't always have a vaccination for them, the issue with COVID is that it is very infectious (like many flu's) and it kills many people (has high morbidity). 

The world was fighting it, but most of the world by doing a few simple things won that war, why is it that the US is unable to achieve what everyone else has achieved? (because people like you are trying to make excuses for why you should not do the right thing and fight it, you want to make it political).

So are you just trying to justify Trump TOTAL FAILURE in leadership and ability to resolve this problem?

What is simplistic is that you are not understanding that we as humans have only been using vaccines since 1796. They are not necessary to keep the human population going. The humans did just fine with their immune systems for hundreds of thousands of years!! Sure the science of vaccination does work for the most part. The problem is that humans are being injected with toxic ingredients. Why don't you understand that? That are developed by corporations that should not be trusted. They don't have humans health in mind but all they have in mind is profits!! Maybe one day you will figure that out.

Total revenues of nearly 60 billion. Just think what they do with 60 billion dollars revenue. From lobbying governments,doctors and all out propaganda. They have money to do it and they do. They are a business and the bottom line is always money not health.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/265102/revenues-in-the-global-vaccine-market/

This breaks it down perfectly:

The pharmaceutical industry portrays itself as an industry that is fighting to prevent and eliminate diseases. But behind the scenes of this noble cause, it is extorting billions of dollars from governments worldwide and demanding blind obedience from hundreds of millions of patients. The ultimate goal of drug companies is to establish a global monopoly and position themselves as the sole “purveyors of health.”

In fact, the pharmaceutical industry is not a health industry at all, it is an investment business. While pretending to deliver health to the world, its entire existence is based on promoting diseases as multibillion dollar markets for patented drugs. With a little research, anyone can see that the entire business model of the pharmaceutical industry is based on fraud and deception.

The elimination of diseases, the very goal the drug industry pretends to serve, is actually being vigorously fought against by it. The reason for this is obvious: the eradication of diseases would destroy the global drug market upon which the pharmaceutical industry is based – and ultimately also the drug companies themselves.

Against growing resistance, to continue this fraudulent business the pharmaceutical industry is spending billions of dollars to finance political stakeholders, bribe health professionals, and buy support from the media.

https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2017/10/pharma-facts/

Edited by Thoth101

The humans did just fine with their immune systems for hundreds of thousands of years!! Sure the science of vaccination does work for the most part. The problem is that humans are being injected with toxic ingredients. Why don't you understand that? That are developed by corporations that should not be trusted. They don't have humans health in mind but all they have in mind is profits!! Maybe one day you will figure that out.

Just what I thought ANOTHER conspiracy theory, DAMN... So this is all just to justify Trump absolute incompetence?? WOW. 

That's very sad.. 

The humans did just fine with their immune systems for hundreds of thousands of years!! 

Sure if by that you mean by dying in vast numbers, then yes, humans did 'just fine'... 

I have had lots of vaccines, I'm still alive! I wonder what went wrong?  SO when was the last time you had smallpox? Let me guess, smallpox is fake right?

Because of course it is.. Because everyone is out to get you... SAD.. 

Just what I thought ANOTHER conspiracy theory, DAMN... So this is all just to justify Trump absolute incompetence?? WOW. 

That's very sad.. 

Sure if by that you mean by dying in vast numbers, then yes, humans did 'just fine'... 

I have had lots of vaccines, I'm still alive! I wonder what went wrong?  SO when was the last time you had smallpox? Let me guess, smallpox is fake right?

That's very sad.. 

A lot of what Thoth says can be technically correct, even though it's usually accidentally. In this case, he's right in that humans survived for hundreds of thousands of years without vaccines. (the actual number of years being unimportant)

But of course you must fully understand the truth in what he says on that! The issue is obviously not about what he said, but on why he said it. That's obviously always the issue on what Thoth says, as it also directly relates to the reason why he believes in his David Icke.

And too, fwiw, Thoth doesn't think that everybody is out to get him. He's quite confident that his interpretations of the world are widely accepted and correct. We who don't subscribe to people such as his David are the minority in Thoths' mind. 

Something for you to consider: Many people like his David are completely sane but are playing the games for profit. David sells books! I'm not suggesting that's David's schtick but just that it's possible. It doesn't always have to be batshit crazy. 

Edited by montgomery

That's very sad.. 

I suggest you read this on conspiracy theories:

https://www.pitzer.edu/mcsi/previous-programs/fall-2017-conspiracy-theory/

I actually had to have a smallpox shot in the military. I never said anything was wrong with the smallpox shot. Here is a bit of info on it though.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1069029/

The federal government has indicated that voluntary vaccination of the general public may be approved after health care workers and first responders have been vaccinated. Increasing the number of vaccinated persons will inevitably lead to increases in morbidity and mortality due to vaccinia, and current evidence suggests net harm would result if smallpox vaccine were made available to the general public on a voluntary basis.32 Such a policy would pose a risk to both the vaccinees and their close contacts (who presumably have not consented to vaccinia exposure) with little or no benefit under many attack scenarios.

I am saying the toxic ingredients that are added to the shots can cause problems. Well, if you get cancer or dementia 20-40 years down the road from a shot you sure won't put two and two together and blame it on the shot,will you? The manufacturers know this.

Everyone who is profit and power driven is in fact out to get you. Because with out you they have no profits or power.

Edited by Thoth101

A lot of what Thoth says can be technically correct, even though it's usually accidentally. In this case, he's right in that humans survived for hundreds of thousands of years without vaccines. (the actual number of years being unimportant)

But of course you must fully understand the truth in what he says on that! The issue is obviously not about what he said, but on why he said it. That's obviously always the issue on what Thoth says, as it also directly relates to the reason why he believes in his David Icke.

And too, fwiw, Thoth doesn't think that everybody is out to get him. He's quite confident that his interpretations of the world are widely accepted and correct. We who don't subscribe to people such as his David are the minority in Thoths' mind. 

Something for you to consider: Many people like his David are completely sane but are playing the games for profit. David sells books! I'm not suggesting that's David's schtick but just that it's possible. It doesn't always have to be batshit crazy. 

I am not wrong,am I? I tell it like it is and I tell you how I see it. In fact, I tell you to do your own research and don't believe me at all. It is truly up to the individual to find out what they believe but you always must keep learning.

I am not wrong,am I? I tell it like it is and I tell you how I see it. In fact, I tell you to do your own research and don't believe me at all. It is truly up to the individual to find out what they believe but you always must keep learning.

It's your gems of techinical information that are so impressive. Who would have ever known that humans survived for hundreds of thousands of years without vaccines?

Then you want pats on  the back for that great gift of knowledge you've been so kind to share with us. Not ever understanding that normal people are laughing at you and baiting you on to more of the same. You're our gift that just keeps on giving! Don't ever stop!

It's your gems of techinical information that are so impressive. Who would have ever known that humans survived for hundreds of thousands of years without vaccines?

Then you want pats on  the back for that great gift of knowledge you've been so kind to share with us. Not ever understanding that normal people are laughing at you and baiting you on to more of the same. You're our gift that just keeps on giving! Don't ever stop!

In that case have another gift. :1drink:

Story at-a-glance -

• Dangerous coronavirus experiments led by Dr. Anthony Fauci went on in the U.S. until 2014 when President Obama ordered the work to stop due to safety violations at three biolabs. Fauci then moved the operations to the Wuhan lab in China and continued coronavirus experiments right up until the time that the COVID-19 pandemic occurred
  • The COVID-19 pandemic may have been generated to ensure that dangerous coronavirus research would continue and receive fresh funding
  • To accelerate a virus’ evolution, you grow it in several types of animal tissue, such as pangolin kidney tissue followed by feral monkey kidney cells and mouse brain tissue
  • Each time you transfer the virus to another animal tissue, mutations occur. There’s also evidence showing these animal cell lines are contaminated with coronaviruses and retroviruses, which end up contaminating the vaccines grown in them
  • Coronavirus vaccine development has proven very difficult over the past 30 years, as the vaccines create very robust antibody response, but when the patient encounters the wild virus, they become severely ill and often die — a reaction known as paradoxical immune response or paradoxical immune enhancement

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/31/is-there-a-vaccine-for-coronavirus.aspx

• 1 month later...

posts containing any actual TRUTHS, are censored by big brother.  Only approved narrative allowed here, nothing to see, move on.

There is definitely big censorship going on in all the big platforms. And what does not fit their agenda or what goes against what they want us to believe is tagged with conspiracy theory no matter how many facts are shown. Operation Mockingbird has been and is still in full effect.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmockingbird.htm

According to researchers such as Steve Kangas, Angus Mackenzie and Alex Constantine, Operation Mockingbird was not closed down by the CIA in 1976. For example, in 1998 Kangas argued that CIA asset Richard Mellon Scaife ran "Forum World Features, a foreign news service used as a front to disseminate CIA propaganda around the world." On 8th February, 1999, Kangas was found dead in the bathroom of the Pittsburgh offices of Scaife. He had been shot in the head. Officially he had committed suicide but some people believe he was murdered.

Also see:

Google, Bing and Operation Mockingbird. The CIA and Search-Engines

https://spartacus-educational.com/spartacus-blogURL31.html

But to be fair this forum is one of the least censored forums. I have been banned in some forums on the first day just for sharing something that goes against the mainstream agenda. They do give you  freedom of speech here and I hope they don't start going along with the Cabals censorship agenda to curtail any kind of critical thinking and thinking for ones self.

Edited by Thoth101