Science Forums

Fascism!

Vmedvil2

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

What do you think of Fascism?

Edited by VictorMedvil

there would be a scientific study under myhand. not actually about fascism itself, but rather relevant to "nationalism" 

according to findings that I would prove: I would show that it was useless. and maybe indirectly fascism. because there is a good bridge between these two descriptions.

anyway,unfortunately because of my economic problems I could not complete it and closed that file at least for a while.

Edited by balagna

What do we think of fascism? That's a bit of a strange question Victor but I'll try to answer it.

Fascism can be a useful tool to bring a nation's people together when those people are suffering under a failed democratic regime that has stolen the resources of the country from the proletariat and awarded  most of the country's wealth to the bourgeoisie.

I think fascism can be useful.