Science Forums

George Floyd Was High On Drugs When He Died

Vmedvil2

The Autopsy of George shows that he was high on several drugs when he died, read more at https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42208047/autopsy-shows-george-floyd-had-covid19-meth-and-fentanyl-in-his-system

It was also said that he had Covid also of coarse. :lol: I am not sure how much anybody looked into George Floyds past but apparently him and the Cop who was said to have killed him worked together in a nightclub for years. Also George Floyd used to live in Texas and was arrested there for breaking in a woman's house and holding her up with a knife. A lot more oddities when you look into it.

It was also said that he had Covid also of coarse. :lol: I am not sure how much anybody looked into George Floyds past but apparently him and the Cop who was said to have killed him worked together in a nightclub for years. Also George Floyd used to live in Texas and was arrested there for breaking in a woman's house and holding her up with a knife. A lot more oddities when you look into it.

He was bound to have someone kill him, I think that policeman that is currently in jail did the community a service, typical thug.

Edited by VictorMedvil

He was bound to have someone kill him, I think that policeman that is currently in jail did the community a service, typical thug.

I suppose it could have been a bit of Karma. Although I have conspiracy theory that the whole thing was a PSYOPS. For instance one thing really stands out in my mind. Cops know the cameras are rolling and it was broad daylight. I don't believe a cop would be that dumb to purposely kill someone right on camera. You know what I am saying? And you can see how the media jumped right on it to create the tension and riots as if it was all planned and staged.

I suppose it could have been a bit of Karma. Although I have conspiracy theory that the whole thing was a PSYOPS. For instance one thing really stands out in my mind. Cops know the cameras are rolling and it was broad daylight. I don't believe a cop would be that dumb to purposely kill someone right on camera. You know what I am saying? And you can see how the media jumped right on it to create the tension and riots as if it was all planned and staged.

Well, I don't think this was staged but the media certainly didn't help the situation, anything the media touches turns to fake news you don't see the media reporting these facts that George Floyd was trying to pass off a counterfeit bill and has a history of drug use along with robbery. Why is everyone rioting over a dead criminal?

Edited by VictorMedvil

Well, I don't think this was staged but the media certainly didn't help the situation, anything the media touches turns to fake news you don't see the media reporting these facts that George Floyd was trying to pass off a counterfeit bill and has a history of drug use along with robbery. Why is everyone rioting over a dead criminal?

Yea we actually have to research if to find those things out. I think one thing is people need to stop listening to the MSM propaganda network and start doing their own research into matters. Even look at who funds Black LIves Matters. If people would just stop and think and do some homework it would solve a lot of problems. But I guess we can't have that. :lol: I mean even a better slogan would be Black Lives Matters to me. Shouting out BLM is racist itself. Could you imagine if white people went around shouting white lives matter? They would call you the KKK. :fluffy:

Yea we actually have to research if to find those things out. I think one thing is people need to stop listening to the MSM propaganda network and start doing their own research into matters. Even look at who funds Black LIves Matters. If people would just stop and think and do some homework it would solve a lot of problems. But I guess we can't have that. :lol: I mean even a better slogan would be Black Lives Matters to me. Shouting out BLM is racist itself. Could you imagine if white people went around shouting white lives matter? They would call you the KKK. :fluffy:

Ya there is definitely a double standard when it comes to racism.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Yes there totally is. Maybe if humans would lose their skin for just one day it would be a different world. Do we all not have the same colored bones?

Exactly, I don't look at skin color as a defining characteristic it more matters the actions that you take, I have met plenty of respectable black people, it is just that some of them are thugs, there are white thugs too, I don't like thugs and George Floyd spent his entire life being a thug, so no I don't think the police officer should be at fault for removing this scum from the Earth.

download.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

Exactly, I don't look at skin color as a defining characteristic it more matters the actions that you take, I have met plenty of respectable black people, it is just that some of them are thugs, there are white thugs too, I don't like thugs.

I totally agree. Some how humans have to stop falling for this program because it isn't getting us anywhere. I can only hope people begin to realize this after this fiasco. They did say 2020 all will be revealed. We are half way through.

According to the autopsy toxicology findings, Saint George Floyd had enough drugs in his system to kill a horse.

Floyd-Positive-Toxicology-Results-Hennep

The Fentanyl alone, at 11 ng/ml, was more than twice the lethal concentration of 4.6 ng/mL. When all the other drugs are added in, he was already a dead man walking when he was arrested.

I still do not understand what the police officer was thinking by pressing his knee down on Floyd’s neck for so long. No doubt that action was a contributing factor in Floyd’s death, but the drugs he had in his system would have killed him anyway.

Maybe we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya

Enlighten yourself with knowledge and you can't be controlled by the Powers That Be. Love does breed more love and hate breeds more hate. Do positive in the world and you will find yourself in a more positive world. If you do negative in the world you will be in a more negative world. You are a creator being of your own reality. What reality do you really want to create for yourself?

I want to marry Daisy Ridley and live in a Wooded Mansion in Lockhaven Pennsylvania but we all know that's not gonna happen

But you could come close if you try. Not believing you can't do it is the first step for it to never happen. If you believe you can't do a certain thing then it surly won't happen.

Actually your avi is making me want to set up a home in the Great Pyramid of Giza, https://www.quora.com/What-is-inside-of-the-Giza-Pyramid just needs some AC and you got the perfect place for a Home Theater, a few popcorn machines, some paintings, furniture. Yeah, they knew how to make some scenic cribs back then, would be even better with modern technology. 

It is quite awesome there and breathtaking. You can feel the energy of all that is.

Actually your avi is making me want to set up a home in the Great Pyramid of Giza, https://www.quora.com/What-is-inside-of-the-Giza-Pyramid just needs some AC and you got the perfect place for a Home Theater, a few popcorn machines, some paintings, furniture. Yeah, they knew how to make some scenic cribs back then, would be even better with modern technology. 

Polymath, don't you ever get tired of trying?

Goodbye, until your next reincarnation.

Edited by OceanBreeze