Science Forums

Why The Us Riots Are Doomed To Fail

Vmedvil2

You're probably right that 'most' of Nato's nukes are provided by the US, but not all. And fwiw, some Nato countries have a code that can disable America's nukes. Not to mention too that both Russia and China have that code too!

Do you realize that if America nukes anybody, it will be nuked by many other nuclear armed countries that have become America's enemies because of Trump? 

Enough of your daddy can beat up my daddy, let's get serious. No country risks having a code that can disarm their nuclear weapons.

You're probably right that 'most' of Nato's nukes are provided by the US, but not all. And fwiw, some Nato countries have a code that can disable America's nukes. Not to mention too that both Russia and China have that code too!

Do you realize that if America nukes anybody, it will be nuked by many other nuclear armed countries that have become America's enemies because of Trump? 

Enough of your daddy can beat up my daddy, let's get serious. No country risks having a code that can disarm their nuclear weapons.

Read up on Permissive Action Link and then get back to me.

Better yet, don't get back to me, Ivan.

Read up on Permissive Action Link and then get back to me.

Better yet, don't get back to me, Ivan.

Your link is nothing more than propaganda and wishful thinking Breeze. China and Russia are way ahead of the US and have completely infiltrated your military's secrets. When America (or the apartheid regime) starts a nuclear war there won't be any disarming happening. The difference is stark and could maybe be the same as comparing Trump's intelligence with Xi's and Putin's? 

Anyway, back on topic, there's no possibility of any mechanism that would disarm nuclear weapons launched by the US or Nato countries that Russia and China wouldn't already have captured.

If you've read any of my posts on M.A.D. you will know that America's military minds are in in denial of M.A.D. being anything to consider or fear. It's only more intelligent non-military minds that have prevented a US led WW3 for the last 75 years.

I don't know what this has to do with riots or riptides but now that you're leading us off-topic I am happy to follow. Your ideas are just as unfounded as your comparison of 100 drownings by riptides to ocean drownings! 

Edited by montgomery

The American way I mentioned is greedy capitalism that is cheating the people out of a piece of the  pie. 

I would say that Obama was closest to all the qualities you mentioned. They called him the messiah and they wanted to lynch him for his attempts at bringing more equality to America. 

The 'they' could be your illuminati if that's what you believe.

Obama's mom was actually a CIA agent and it could even be said that Obama was a Manchurian candidate. He was actually not much different then the Neocons in his policies. Do you have any examples on how Obama was attempting to bring equality to America? As far as I can see is if a man of color becomes president it is pretty equal. Now if you are talking about woman there still hasn't been a female president. So saying America is not equal I think is absurd. Anybody can become anything they want in the US. It is up to the individual. Some do like to play the victim card and race card so they can get more freebe's and live off government assistance while they sell drugs and join gangs. I came from a poor home living in a trailer and being a large percentage Spanish and made it for myself. It don't matter what race if you are lazy and don't put forth time and effort you are going to have a hard time. The victim card mentality is BS.

Edited by Thoth101

:lol:

Seabreeze, America has become a shithole for the majority of its people, as compared to the world's leading capitalist countries. You don't even have affordable quality health care for all the people and that puts America somewhere below first world standards.

When you talk about an umbrella protecting Canada or Russia, are you talking about a military umbrella? If so then it's not necessary. Our biggest threat is the US now.

If America goes completely renegade and starts invading it's Nato partners, we'll have Nato nuke the US.

Yea thanks to Obama with the "affordable health care act" and or Obama care which really killed the health care system and price of insurance. It drove the prices up for everybody sky high. The only people it helped was people that don't work.

If you really think NATO would nuke the US I don't think you know much about the whole system. :lol: You do realize the US has military in just about every country don't you? :lol: If you think the US would invade the Queen of Englands commonwealth Canada you are smoking something that is effecting your brain dear sir. :rofl:

I think the more evil you are the longer you live. Look at Henry Kissinger. He is still going around flapping his gums. :lol: But indeed I would agree with an age limit for presidents.

How do you explain Betty White?

Also: Why should ageism be allowed for government office? There's quite a lot of rationale to elders with experience being leaders instead of young people who have yet to learn from mistakes.

That's the American way Thoth. It's the reason for all the problems in your country and the reason why the people accepted Trump, a corporate psychopath, for their president. He promised to do something for the ordinary people but he lied.

The American people continue to fall further and further behind the higher standards being set by the world's leading capitalist countries.

Last I checked Trump followed through on most of his campaign promises. Can you provide some tangible links to facts saying otherwise?

What standards are you talking about? AFAIK one of the few bars the USA isn't a leader in is "happiness" which can be linked to a Stockholm syndrome like effect if you look into it.

Seabreeze, America has become a shithole for the majority of its people, as compared to the world's leading capitalist countries. You don't even have affordable quality health care for all the people and that puts America somewhere below first world standards.

When you talk about an umbrella protecting Canada or Russia, are you talking about a military umbrella? If so then it's not necessary. Our biggest threat is the US now.

If America goes completely renegade and starts invading it's Nato partners, we'll have Nato nuke the US.

Which leading countries? Do those countries happen to have a homogeneous cultural base as well? Links? Extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence. Pointing out Canada as healthcare example: Do you actually understand what you are talking about? As a Canuk I can quite plainly say that the healthcare system has failed me at almost every turn and cost me thousands of dollars while doing it. I still have to pay for medication out of pocket, I still have to pay for dental out of pocket, It's much faster to cross the boarder to get diagnosed and scanned, most technicians are not properly trained to operate their machines(eg when I found out the X-ray power of a knee injury I had was set WAY too high and had to be redone..twice), the nurses and doctors are under-staffed and under-payed at every public hospital leading to massive wait-times even with an appointment, etc... The supreme court HAD to allow PRIVATE CLINICS to operate because the public system has been mismanaged for years. There's a reason the MP and MLA go across the boarder to get any life saving surgery done.

Canada's entire armed forces are less equipped and smaller in size than the police force in New York. Yeah, Canada needs protection; especially after the gutting of funding over the past 4 terms.

I laugh at the nuking the US thing. Seriously, I laugh. I don't think people who talk about nukes actually understand their yield-to-weight, yield-to-cost, or yield-to-availability ratios.

How do you explain Betty White?

Also: Why should ageism be allowed for government office? There's quite a lot of rationale to elders with experience being leaders instead of young people who have yet to learn from mistakes.

What about Betty White? Was she evil?lol!

Well to be fair you have to be a certain age to be president. If I recall correctly it is 35. So if they can go one way why not the other? I do believe wisdom is gained with age but so does dementia as it seems with Biden. :lol: He is definitely not all there but I suppose you could also make the argument either is Trump. Which is why some say 70 maybe just a bit to high.

Edited by Thoth101

What about Betty White? Was she evil?lol!

Well to be fair you have to be a certain age to be president. If I recall correctly it is 35. So if they can go one way why not the other? I do believe wisdom is gained with age but so does dementia as it seems with Biden. :lol: He is definitely not all there but I suppose you could also make the argument either is Trump. Which is why some say 70 maybe just a bit to high.

Betty White cause she's OLD and I'm not thinking evil.

Keep in mind that 35 at the time the constitution was written was the equivalent of 55+ in today's life expectancy. There was a lot of thought put into most of the US constitution's drafts. Young people are by and large "idiots and communists" simply because they don't have experience, or anything to lose.

Not saying there isn't a debate to be had regarding that topic, but I do understand the rational of the requirements:

-35+ because young people in general have no experience and tend to be hormonal rather than rational.

-Lived in country for 14 years: Foreign interests can very quickly corrupt. Colonial issues being very explicit at the time.

-Natural born citizen: As above, foreigners are a risk to sovereignty.

Betty White cause she's OLD and I'm not thinking evil.

Keep in mind that 35 at the time the constitution was written was the equivalent of 55+ in today's life expectancy. There was a lot of thought put into most of the US constitution's drafts. Young people are by and large "idiots and communists" simply because they don't have experience, or anything to lose.

Not saying there isn't a debate to be had regarding that topic, but I do understand the rational of the requirements:

-35+ because young people in general have no experience and tend to be hormonal rather than rational.

-Lived in country for 14 years: Foreign interests can very quickly corrupt. Colonial issues being very explicit at the time.

-Natural born citizen: As above, foreigners are a risk to sovereignty.

Yea I didn't mean everybody who was old is evil. Just making a joke. And what is evil anyway but a perception.

Yea no doubt young people are for the most part uninformed. I guess that comes to question the school systems and what they are teaching. It is definitely isn't teaching people to think for themselves for the most part. And may even install certain ideas in their hands as a propaganda tool. You make good points. I suppose as long as they can function correctly in an older age I suppose it shouldn't be a problem. What makes a great leader is their character and wisdom and the age should not matter. Actually at one point before I looked it up I couldn't believe Trump was in his 70's. All that hair ya know. :lol:

I think you are biased :) Maybe you meant biggest, or perhaps most guns :) I can think of dozens of countries that are better to live in, for many reasons. Not just the USA is over regulated, has too much religion and too many people wearing uniforms telling you what you can and cant do. It is a very divided country with massive problems, and politicians who dont give a crap about people living in **** holes around them. 4 blocks outside your capital Washington DC you walk onto streets that look like the back streets of Johannesburg.  

The sad thing is you are mostly right. And especially about religion.lol! There is practically a church on every corner.

What countries are ones you think are great to live in?

Last I checked Trump followed through on most of his campaign promises. Can you provide some tangible links to facts saying otherwise?

What standards are you talking about? AFAIK one of the few bars the USA isn't a leader in is "happiness" which can be linked to a Stockholm syndrome like effect if you look into it.

Which leading countries? Do those countries happen to have a homogeneous cultural base as well? Links? Extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence. Pointing out Canada as healthcare example: Do you actually understand what you are talking about? As a Canuk I can quite plainly say that the healthcare system has failed me at almost every turn and cost me thousands of dollars while doing it. I still have to pay for medication out of pocket, I still have to pay for dental out of pocket, It's much faster to cross the boarder to get diagnosed and scanned, most technicians are not properly trained to operate their machines(eg when I found out the X-ray power of a knee injury I had was set WAY too high and had to be redone..twice), the nurses and doctors are under-staffed and under-payed at every public hospital leading to massive wait-times even with an appointment, etc... The supreme court HAD to allow PRIVATE CLINICS to operate because the public system has been mismanaged for years. There's a reason the MP and MLA go across the boarder to get any life saving surgery done.

Canada's entire armed forces are less equipped and smaller in size than the police force in New York. Yeah, Canada needs protection; especially after the gutting of funding over the past 4 terms.

I laugh at the nuking the US thing. Seriously, I laugh. I don't think people who talk about nukes actually understand their yield-to-weight, yield-to-cost, or yield-to-availability ratios.

So many questions to answer Gahd so I'll be brief on each and then allow you to pursue anything of special interest to you further.

There are many instances but I'll just refer tot the three miles of border wall so far. Silly stuff that could become an entire conversation here.

In 2019 America was rated as 17th. on quality of life, whille the top ten were leading capitalist countries. The leader ten are as homogenous as the US

I can't address all your personal health problems so I'll just say that Canada's health care system is always rated as better than the US system and is close to half the cost per capita. Canada's includes all of the people while the US system leaves out millions of the poor. (antoher Trump failure) More Americans travel out of country for health care than do Canadians per capita. It's not quite double.

That's great in my opinion! As a Canadian yourself you must know that we really don't have any enemies. The US may become our enemy but we'll have to leave that to consider later when it happens. Not to suggest that they aren't already an enemy on free and fair trade relations. You may want to elaborate on just what country you would consider our enemy?

None of my comments on M.A.D. have called for any understanding of 'yield to weight,  etc., etc., etc. If you have any disagreement on what I've said on nukes or  MAD then let me know in your response. Or just narrow this conversation down to one of the other topics you wish to pursue?

Edited by montgomery

I think you are biased :) Maybe you meant biggest, or perhaps most guns :) I can think of dozens of countries that are better to live in, for many reasons. Not just the USA is over regulated, has too much religion and too many people wearing uniforms telling you what you can and cant do. It is a very divided country with massive problems, and politicians who dont give a crap about people living in **** holes around them. 4 blocks outside your capital Washington DC you walk onto streets that look like the back streets of Johannesburg.  

This may be helpful.

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/canada-ranked-best-country-quality-life-2019

And especially the points on which quality of life is considered.

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system

Quite a surprise to find that China is now 20th., just 3 places back of the US. China's communist system has elevated hundreds of thousands of their people up out of poverty in such a very short time! 

Edited by montgomery

USA does has problems but it is still the best country on the planet.

:rofl:

America sets the standard that other countries try to reach

In the most deluded populous, widest spread poverty, most obvious agenda driven media, unfairest tax system, most nutjobs (religious or otherwise), silliest gun control laws, lowest average IQ, the most fat people or the stupidest accent? Be more specific please.

In the most deluded populous, widest spread poverty, most obvious agenda driven media, unfairest tax system, most nutjobs (religious or otherwise), silliest gun control laws, lowest average IQ, the most fat people or the stupidest accent? Be more specific please.

Debt Slave(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_slavery) get back to work!

Ephesians 6:5 "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

Edited by VictorMedvil

I'm first going to point out that you seem to be understanding homogeneous wrong: it means "the same."

The USA is NOT culturally homogeneous, unlike nearly all the other countries on your list there.

So many questions to answer Gahd so ... narrow this conversation down to one of the other topics you wish to pursue?

Can Agree there, lets use you link in the other post as example.

This may be helpful.

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/canada-ranked-best-country-quality-life-2019

And especially the points on which quality of life is considered.

I'm going to point out that that is a cherry picked subset of data.

Go to source, the studies get interesting when you look at them. Particularly "overall" in comparison to that cherry picked subset. "Quality of life" is another way of saying "how happy I feel" and does not include things like freedom, fiscal mobility, nepotism, corruption, retirement age and ability, crime rate, etc... look at the actual data not what some editorial CLAIMS is the data.

There are many instances but I'll just refer tot the three miles of border wall so far. Silly stuff that could become an entire conversation here.

Ah you mean the thing that he's been doing everything he legally can to force through while the opposition is doing everything to block with red tape. That bit about funding a couple years back was particularly enlightening to anyone who paid attention, especially the kickstarter responses.

That's great in my opinion! As a Canadian yourself you must know that we really don't have any enemies. The US may become our enemy but we'll have to leave that to consider later when it happens. Not to suggest that they aren't already an enemy on free and fair trade relations. You may want to elaborate on just what country you would consider our enemy?

In order: China(who now can have occupying forces in our boarders due to a trade deal sub clause), every country related to extremist Islam (the kill all kafir types), any country that falls into dictatorial practices (Canada itself qualifies as of this moment due to the suspension of our elected representatives ratifying acts given force of law).

If this was a Sid Mires game I'd roll over Canada on principle, the ONLY deterrent is defense pact with the USA.

More Americans travel out of country for health care than do Canadians per capita. It's not quite double.

Where did you get this statistic from? Are you talking ELECTIVE/COSMETIC surgery (like breast augmentation and nose jobs) or HEALTH CARE like stints, bypass surgery, and organ transplants? Very important distinctions there, because LOTS of "medical tourism" from north America goes to Brasil for cosmetics, or South Korea for elective genetic/hormonal treatments.

I can't address all your personal health problems so I'll just say that Canada's health care system is always rated as better than the US system and is close to half the cost per capita. Canada's includes all of the people while the US system leaves out millions of the poor.

I don't have many personal heath problems. I still have to pay for the people who DO have them weather I like it or not. I then also have to pay for the things I need when I need them. Ive done the math, for me as a healthy individual I am/have pay/ing almost triple what I would if I lived in Texas or Florida instead of Manitoba. (again; Dental, occasional antibiotics, couple knee injury diagnostics.)

I simply don't agree that other people deserve a portion of my money to pay for their problems. Especially when the government mismanages that money with "slush funds." You REALLY need to look into how the Canadian government manages it's public health services when you make those kinds of claims. Diagnostic/specialist wait times alone take months to years that often results in "if we had caught it sooner" mortality. This is why the supreme court repealed the "no private system" laws when the lawsuit was filed.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/effect-of-wait-times-on-mortality-in-canada.pdf

Justices of the Supreme Court of Canada have noted that patients in Canada die as a result of waiting lists for universally accessible health care. Numerous studies point not only to this reality but also to the reality that wait times can have an impact on general health and well-being, which may also result in untimely demise.

I agree on yes a great amount of poverty but even the people in poverty here live pretty good. The media is very agenda driven for sure and outright propaganda. The tax system is horrible and in the end takes about half our wages when you do the calculations. There is a lot of religious nutjobs for sure. I am not sure what you mean about silliest gun control laws. I don't own any guns but I am well trained in them and if I had to use one better believe it wouldn't be good for the other party. The education system is pretty bad I didn't start really learning anything till I graduated school. But you could say that fluoride in the water does bring IQ's down and the type of food we eat. I kind of like a southern draw on a cute little blonde. :lol:

Now living in the countryside is pretty great in the US and that is where the true freedom lies out of the cities. There are many places to enjoy nature,do some fishing, have a bon fire and drink some beer and enjoy the finer things in life.

Edited by Thoth101

I am not sure what you mean about silliest gun control laws.

Seriously?

But you could say that fluoride in the water does bring IQ's down and the type of food we eat.

They fluoridate the water which causes the pineal grand to calcify which disconnects people from their true spiritual selves because the pineal gland is the source of endogenous DMT production. I'm not sure how far along that sentence I believe but that's the story believed many. I'm communing with the ancestral spirits/hyper dimensional space aliens/machine elves/angels/demons/projections of my own subconscious later today so I'll ask them.

I kind of like a southern draw on a cute little blonde. :lol:

I do too if I'm honest, in small doses at least, I'm not sure I could put up with it for too long. :) I was thinking more of New York. That and Northern Ireland are the worst accents ever! Standard Irish is lovely though.

Now living in the countryside is pretty great in the US and that is where the true freedom lies out of the cities. There are many places to enjoy nature,do some fishing, have a bon fire and drink some beer and enjoy the finer things in life.

Nice.