Science Forums

Why The Us Riots Are Doomed To Fail

Vmedvil2

Well this is my report on the US Riots and how they are doomed to fail, basically I am going to start with the government is playing with them and they have no chance what so ever of winning. Basically during my time during the ISIS War I watched the U.S. Military kill half a million ISIS that were more heavily armed than the rioters. There aren't that many Rioters in the US streets to even compare to the amount of people that ISIS had during the ISIS War, so my only determination is the government is just playing with the U.S. rioters. If the U.S. government wanted they could just gun down all the rioters and there is nothing that anyone could do about it. These rioters are fighting a hopeless cause just like ISIS. If all of Russia and China cannot beat the U.S. military in what arrogance do these rioters assume they can win against the undisputed strongest army in the world?

ISIS killed in the ISIS War

Source Casualties Time period Syrian Centre for Policy Research 470,000 killed[13] 15 March 2011 – 11 February 2016 UN and Arab League Envoy to Syria 400,000 killed[2] 15 March 2011 – 23 April 2016 Syrian Observatory for Human Rights 384,000–586,100 killed[1] 15 March 2011 – 14 March 2020

So, my only conclusion is the U.S. government has some agenda behind letting these rioters continue when they could easily be dismissed with.

What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by VictorMedvil

I might be wrong here as I havent checked this little gossip I heard, whilst I was in the states. Am I correct in thinking that above a certain level of earnings in America you dont pay tax, and the lowest paid have to pay tax on everything they earn even before they have enough to live on. If this is the case, I can understand why you have riots, and social unrest. An adjustment in Taxation to favor the majority of people in America rather than the richest who get the most out of living there. 

adjustment in Taxation to favor the majority of people in America rather than the richest. 

Well basically that is true the rich are supposed to pay taxes but there is a thing called "Tax Breaks" and basically it makes it to where they end up paying no taxes. If you earn over $12000 a year you have to pay taxes in the United States, there are brackets such that the lower incomes have to pay less taxes but if you make like millions of dollars usually you get tax breaks that cover your taxes thus making where you pay nothing, corruption is a huge problem in the United States. Remember in the United States bribery is legal you just must use a lobbyist the transfer it, so all of our politicians or atleast most of them are bought by corporations, Rich people, and companies that don't want to pay taxes.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Could a young family or even a single person live on $12000 a year in the states. 

Nope, but i say that and social security is like $900 a month which is only $10,800, so maybe if you didn't have a house payment, I'll put it this way poverty line in the U.S. is $12,490, so like you are poverty line, our social security and disability is below poverty line.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Well this is my report on the US Riots and how they are doomed to fail, basically I am going to start with the government is playing with them and they have no chance what so ever of winning. Basically during my time during the ISIS War I watched the U.S. Military kill half a million ISIS that were more heavily armed than the rioters. There aren't that many Rioters in the US streets to even compare to the amount of people that ISIS had during the ISIS War, so my only determination is the government is just playing with the U.S. rioters. If the U.S. government wanted they could just gun down all the rioters and there is nothing that anyone could do about it. These rioters are fighting a hopeless cause just like ISIS. If all of Russia and China cannot beat the U.S. military in what arrogance do these rioters assume they can win against the undisputed strongest army in the world?

ISIS killed in the ISIS War

Source Casualties Time period Syrian Centre for Policy Research 470,000 killed[13] 15 March 2011 – 11 February 2016 UN and Arab League Envoy to Syria 400,000 killed[2] 15 March 2011 – 23 April 2016 Syrian Observatory for Human Rights 384,000–586,100 killed[1] 15 March 2011 – 14 March 2020

So, my only conclusion is the U.S. government has some agenda behind letting these rioters continue when they could easily be dismissed with.

What are your thoughts on this?

Yes I agree the Rioters don't stand a chance if the military were to go up against them. After the military being in Iraq for years and years they know how to handle cities and urban warfare no problem. Although it would be pretty sad to see a military go up against it's own people. But as has been said for years by some researchers the plan of the Cabal is to bring the US down on it's knees and have it more like China.

China just ran tanks ovr the protesters in the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests . It set in motion a political change in China for the better. 

In what way would you think the politics of the USA would change if the military started mass killings of protesters?

The police in America have sparked the riots, making America a military dictatorship, and allowing the police to carry on business as usual will not make America a desirable place to live. 

The laws of a country are intended to be applied to everyone including the police, in order for the laws to be fair. 

Different people are likely on the streets for different reasons.

What causes protesters to become rioters?

A lack of respect for the law.

A degree of perceived social unfairness or oppression caused by the law creators and enforcers in America.

Criminality caused by a lack of opportunities and grab what you can attitude on the back of legitimate protests for political/social change.

I might be wrong here as I havent checked this little gossip I heard, whilst I was in the states. Am I correct in thinking that above a certain level of earnings in America you dont pay tax, and the lowest paid have to pay tax on everything they earn even before they have enough to live on. If this is the case, I can understand why you have riots, and social unrest. An adjustment in Taxation to favor the majority of people in America rather than the richest who get the most out of living there. 

adjustment in Taxation to favor the majority of people in America rather than the richest. 

Sounds like this all over again:

Uprisings After Pandemics: It Happened Before and May Happen Again

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history/uprisings-and-pandemics-0013839

Clamoring for higher wages

Surviving letters and treatises express feelings of fear, grief and loss; the death tolls from the 14th-century plague were catastrophic, and  it’s estimated  that between one-third to one-half of the European population died during the its first outbreak.

The massive loss of life created an immense labor shortage. Records from England describe untilled fields, vacant villages and untended livestock roaming an empty countryside.

The English laborers who survived understood their newfound value and began to press for higher wages. Some peasants even began to seek more lucrative employment by leaving feudal tenancy, meaning the peasants felt free to leave the employment of their landowning overlords.

Rather than accede to the demands, King Edward III did just the opposite: In 1349, he froze wages at pre-plague levels and imprisoned any reaper, mower or other workman in service to an estate who left his employment without cause. These ordinances ensured that elite landowners would retain their wealth.

Edward III enacted successive laws intended to ensure laborers wouldn’t increase their earning power. As England weathered subsequent outbreaks of the plague, and as labor shortages continued, workers started to clamor for change.

Further on the article.........

While the rebels were initially satisfied with this charter, things didn’t end well for them. When the group met with Richard the next day, whether by mistake or intent, Wat Tyler was killed by one of Richard’s men, John Standish. The rest of the peasants dispersed or fled, depending on the report of the medieval chronicler.

For the authorities, this was their chance to pounce. They sent judges into the countryside of Kent to find, punish and, in some cases, execute those who were found guilty of leading the uprising. They apprehended John Ball and he was  drawn and quartered . On Sept. 29, 1381, Richard II and Parliament  declared the charter freeing the peasants of their feudal tenancy null and void . The vast wealth gap between the lowest and highest tiers of society remained.

Well basically that is true the rich are supposed to pay taxes but there is a thing called "Tax Breaks" and basically it makes it to where they end up paying no taxes. If you earn over $12000 a year you have to pay taxes in the United States, there are brackets such that the lower incomes have to pay less taxes but if you make like millions of dollars usually you get tax breaks that cover your taxes thus making where you pay nothing, corruption is a huge problem in the United States. Remember in the United States bribery is legal you just must use a lobbyist the transfer it, so all of our politicians or atleast most of them are bought by corporations, Rich people, and companies that don't want to pay taxes.

You are correct the rich totally use the loopholes and end up paying very little tax while the serfs and peasants are left with the bills.

History has a habit of repeating itself (Groundhog day).  Protests have in the past resulted in change including China. 

What changes are required in the states, to make it a fairer place to live, ie to give it a level playing field.

More or less regulation. More or less taxes for different levels of earnings. More or less education for all or parts of society. More or less discrimintion in business/workplace dealings etc etc etc?

If the government does decide to start killing protestors on mass, political change is the historical likely outcome. Otherwise the politicians and their families wont dare walk the streets. Without an escalation in police making mass arrests, perhaps torture using chambers and executions, like what the Shah needed before his demise in Iran.

Yes history seems to always repeat itself because most don't know history. Not to mention it is always the victors that write the history. For instance the one percent global elite dominates and controls public relations firms and the corporate media. Global corporate media protect the interests of the one per cent by serving as a propaganda machine for the superclass. They provide entertainment for the masses and distort the realities of inequality.

I think the problem stems from the US moved away from a Constitutional Republic to a Democracy. We have fought in too many wars and got in other countries affairs. We have too many troops stationed around the world and we can't even take care of our failing infrastructure. Government has become to large and people are taxed to death. The Transnational Ruling Class pretty much took control of the US from the inside out. Our leaders are pretty much puppets to the lobbyist,bankers and transnational ruling class.

There are so many laws and the police have so many laws to enforce which is why we have the biggest population of people in prison on Earth. Yea a free country with the biggest prison system on earth. That's and oxymoran.lol!

Pretty much the same story as usual. A country that was once the home of the free and land of the brave is not. We pretty much live an illusion. Having slaves in the beginning even though they were owned by only the wealthy doesn't help matters. That also creates a lot of tension even though Obama was president for 8 years. I could go on and on but I digress.lol!

Edited by Thoth101

Americas history is fairly short, you dont have to dig too deep to realize much of the history its history is distorted from the founding fathers on wards. I think a huge number of Americans would rather have free health care, rather than a new air craft carrier to police the Pacific Ocean. 

America didnt just have black slaves there was indentured white laborers also, many of whom had worse living conditions than the slaves, as it was not in the employers interests to have them complete their indentureship and be paid. Its all about exploitation of resources and rich getting richer, with a few crumbs thrown to the occasional peasant, to give the peasants hope. 

What is likely to reduce the prison population?

A reduction or increase in the number of laws.

More or less opportunities for work. 

More or less welfare

A bigger or smaller population

etc 

I am not sure about free health care because we know nothing is free but atleast healthcare that don't cost half our paychecks a month. And listen to this not to complain in your ear but just to show you a good understanding. My girlfriend has health insurance and yet she is still $10,000 in debt to the hospital. So not only is insurance on average $500 a month for a family plan they barely pay anything.

I am really impressed that you know about that about the white slaves. I thankyou for pointing that out and believe me when I say most Americans don't know that little fact. Not to mention the Africans were selling their own people out is one point I always like to make also. And I think the truth is every pigment of the human skin has been a slave one time or another and there still are people that are slaves.

I read today that Starbucks uses children for child labor which are of color while they are backing black lives matter. Have you heard anything about that?

I think all those would play a part in reducing the prison population. Also there is so many jobs and money that rely on the prison industrial complex. So getting them to reduce laws is next to impossible.

I pretty much agree with you on all of this. :1drink:  Thanks for your input.

I note also a 70year old guy in America after 4 weeks in hospital recovered from corona virus to be presented with a bill for over a million dollars ouch!!!!!!

You "note" that, do you? Do you by any chance have a source for this?

A 70 year old would be covered by medicare and would never see such a bill.

I note another protestor was shot yesterday on the news. It would seem the american dream you mention is a nightmare/living hell for many in america.

You "note" that also, eh? The man shot the other day was resisting arrest for DUI. He fought with the two police officers, took a taser from one and while running away he fired the tasor at the pursuing office before being shot and killed.

He was not a protester.

It is debatable whether or not deadly force was justified, but in my opinion it was. If he was white, this would not even be an issue. BLM should not include those who break the law, resist arrest, take a taser from a cop and fire it at a cop. If you or I did that we can expect to be shot.

In my opinion Obama failed by handing the health insurance to the private sector, who like a profit, and the insurance companies got greedy. It should have been administered by the government, on a none profit basis. You might want to look into health tourism outside America, if your partner has serious health issues. Why not get treated in a nice location in a private hospital on a beach, Malaysia or Venezuela for example at a fraction of the cost it is in the states and have a holiday at the same time? A friend of mine raised $75000 dollars via crowd funding recently for her husband, who died of the after effect of Corona Virus in south africa. Maybe crowd funding would work for your partner! I note also a 70year old guy in America after 4 weeks in hospital recovered from corona virus to be presented with a bill for over a million dollars ouch!!!!!!

I have avoided starbucks for many years due to their often 2 faced stands on various political/social issues. + the coffee is bloody expensive.

Agreeing does not explore "why the us riots are doomed to fail" Will your oppressors ruling elite and their enforcers carry on as per normal. I note another protestor was shot yesterday on the news. It would seem the american dream you mention is a nightmare/living hell for many in america.

Military spending abroad, could be spent in America on social projects to benefit those living in America.

Why do Politicians feel they need to Police the world via the likes of Nato, or the united nations? The book "geography of war" explains a lot of conflicts.

What would happen if armies were disbanded or reduced in number? Ho much if anything do they add to the economy. Veterans :) get discounts in restaurants super markets, receive preferential treatment and often free health care. Why are they valued more than your average citizen??

You may be right about Obamacare. Although if you take a look at the VA which is nonprofit and governmental many veterans have issues with getting care and many other issues. My partner don't have issues but her daughter has some and I doubt her crazy ex who has half custody would let her take her to another country. :lol:  But that is good advice that some may be able to use.

Yes it is. I sure would rather make my own coffee then pay 6 bucks for a cup. I am pretty sure I read Starbucks gave funding to Black Lives Matter. I will have to double check on that when I research it. I am looking into all the corporations and groups that are funding BLM. BLM seems very fishy to me. It has been said that the same 1 percenters that funded slavery or cabal have been the ones funding BLM. That would be ironic but I wouldn't be surprised. I want to look into it deeper though like we all should.

I think what the riots are is problem,reaction,solution. I am sure you know what that means. I am not sure of what the total "solutions" of the Elite are so far but they do call it the "Great Reset". So one part of the plan is more than likely smart cities and smart tracking of humans. Kind of what was seen in the movies the Matrix. I have no doubt though that the Elite had this all planned out before hand. And you kind of could of figured there would be riots after people have been locked in there houses for months and are out of work. The Elite know how to con the humans and steer them in the direction they want to keep us all slaves and mind controlled. Will they win is the question? It depends how many people actually start asking questions.

Like Ron Paul said a few years ago I totally agree with ending foreign entanglements and bringing all the troops home. Although the downside may be what would the troops have to do now? It would cause a lot of unemployment for sure.

Well politicians are politicians. Why do they do what they do is the question? Are many of them blackmailed to do what they are told to do? Just look into some of the CIA projects over time and using National Security to get away with what they want.

I think that would be great if the whole world got rid of all their militaries and we end the bloodshed of human against human. I think we would have to be in a whole different reality or dimension for that to come to pass. We live in a world of dark and light always fighting each other. Although as I am sure you have heard of the "New World Order" even daddy George Bush talked about in the 90's. Would that not be a one world government and no more wars? I think it is far more sinister but a way of selling it to the people is with one government there will be no need for militaries and no more wars. So we kind of have to be careful what we wish for.

The 70 year old I understand did not have to pay thee bill, never the less he was presented with a bill over a million, 4 weeks in intensive care and rehab. What will your bill be, when you get Covid-19? 

What did the police want to arrest the guy for ? 

What is a legitimate reason for the Police to kill someone in America?

If some one doesnt want to be arrested in America is it a legitimate reason to shoot them, in your opinion? 

Police in Norway killed 1 person in the last 10 years, its an everyday event in America and places like Africa. 

Off the top of my head Deadly Force can be used if the police officer is in pursuit and the assailant does not obey the police orders to stop. Also if the police officer is under attack or threatened with bodily harm. A big problem is the gang culture in the US. I think if all the illegal drugs were legalized and end the drug war that would end the gangs because they wouldn't have anything to make money off of. But yes much violence in America.

Off the top of my head Deadly Force can be used if the police officer is in pursuit and the assailant does not obey the police orders to stop. Also if the police officer is under attack or threatened with bodily harm. A big problem is the gang culture in the US. I think if all the illegal drugs were legalized and end the drug war that would end the gangs because they wouldn't have anything to make money off of. But yes much violence in America.

That is correct if you try to assault a officer with any weapon even if its a nail clipper, he can shoot you.

Edited by VictorMedvil

That is correct if you try to assault a officer with any weapon even if its a nail clipper, he can shoot you.

That appears to have been the case right up until the protests started. Do you consider that it remain that way or that the police be restrained from the use of deadly force unless if is warranted?

There are many instances of situations where it's questionable if deadly force is warranted but we could start with an instance in which person is running away from the police and is shot in the back.

In Canada we have the RCMP as a police force in most small cities while larger cities have their own city police. Canada seems to be able to maintain a higher standard of police conduct with the Mounties, as opposed to city police forces. Perhaps America could solve it's problem by turning to one federal police force that can maintain a high standard that is common to the entire country. Thousands of small police forces in America seems to be a recipe for failure. Your comments?

It seems then if you are likely to have a disagreement with the police in America, and dont feel like backing down, it is best to shoot first, and answer questions later. All the Police have to do if they dont like you, is to claim you were running away, or waved your hand in their direction, after they have shot you. It is a recipe for disaster. It is amazing with all the guns in America, the protesters havent opened fire on the Police to protect them selves already.

It seems things havent moved on much since the wild west, and the likes of Wyatt Earp, who died less than a hundred years ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyatt_Earp

I think that racism in America is a huge factor in America and it's driving their politics more than anything else. This could result in the police being emboldened to be even more violent.

Arrests of police officers and murder charges are of little significance when the justice system is rigged so there will be no convictions.

If Trump is defeated at the ballot boxes and actually accepts defeat then their country could find it's way back to normal again. If not then there are many signs of a fascist takeover of their democracy. 

I think that everything political being attempted by the Trump regime is dependent on racism being upheld. And I also wonder if Biden has any real feelings on opposing racism? 

There was an anti-establishment move on in America in the 2016 election but Trump hijacked it by lying and pretending to be anti-establsihment. While their Dem party hijacked Bernie Sanders chances by promoting Hillary, even though she was a horrible candidate. Now their Dem party had hijacked Bernie's chances again by turninig to a very weak establishment candidate with Biden.

America's problems show no sign of improving in the foreseeable future, regardless of it being either Trump or Biden.

I think that Trump is the best prospect for those of us who are opposed to another US led war. Do you?

On a side note, the Bolton book that's hot in the news is all about Bolton being so disappointed in Trump's unwillingness to be aggressive toward both Russia and China, that it came to the point at which Bolton the hawk was too much out of step with Trump's priorities.