Science Forums

Crackpottery And Dunning-Kruger Effect

Vmedvil2

Very good points Victor. Although I kind of see our government losing power and the corporations and technocrats getting more and more power. Which is not good at all because these corporations don't follow any kind of constitution. Not to mention it is a revolving door between corporations and government. How do you even fight a global technocracy as this world is becoming. As Bush said in the 90's there will be New World Order. And here it is staring us right in the face. The really sad thing is this Technocracies blueprint is of the way China's government is run.

Maybe the really only thing we can do is start educating the US military. I mean most Veterans know, but while you are in the military you really don't know much.

I don't know Thoth101... Join the Technocracy? Be the Ruler, that's what I am trying to do.

Edited by VictorMedvil

I don't know thought... Join the Technocracy? Be the Ruler, that's what I am trying to do.

Actually the Technocracy will make you think you are the ruler or that you are a part of them but then just stab you right in the back. I am going to find it hilarious when Bill Gates and Jeff Bobos become the technocracies left over poop. :lol:  

No a technocracy requires we even the playing field, and remove people from their homes and put them in giant floating diamond pyramid cities on the ocean to integrate and use giant vactrains that run through continents on magnetic levitation instead of cars and planes. You have no idea what you're talking about. It's what everyone with half a brain has wanted since Tesla, but solar power was not how the grid was built, the grid was built by greedy coal miners and brain dead industrialists like the CEO who runs whereever you scavenge for work, literally built with the intention of producing scarcity so prices will go up which was supposedly good for the big commercial engine. So those people who suck GM's proverbial dick have these nice grandiose homes and feel like kings breeding families like bed bugs while some people with no motivation live like **** like me. 

Darn greedy coal miners. I knew it was them all along in Centralia, PA. :lol:

No a technocracy requires we even the playing field, and remove people from their homes and put them in giant floating diamond pyramid cities on the ocean to integrate and use giant vactrains that run through continents on magnetic levitation instead of cars and planes. You have no idea what you're talking about. It's what everyone with half a brain has wanted since Tesla, but solar power was not how the grid was built, the grid was built by greedy coal miners and brain dead industrialists like the CEO who runs whereever you scavenge for work, literally built with the intention of producing scarcity so prices will go up which was supposedly good for the big commercial engine. So those people who suck GM's proverbial dick have these nice grandiose homes and feel like kings breeding families like bed bugs while some people with no motivation live like **** like me. 

I completely Agree.

Don't joke about the industrial monstrosity of coal based power watch the end of this video:

Think of it this way, asteroids only put n amount of water on this planet, if we drink water without finding a way to replicate H20 (which is easy), we will run out. Just like fossil fuels (which if we replicated prices would drop to null). Simple math says you have ecto parasitic Merican retards keeping resources running out in order to maintain a sadistic status quo of inflation. 

My grandfather was a coal miner and he worked his butt off 18 hours a day. So it wasn't the little man. But you do have some points about the ones who created the coal business. No doubt about that. The way I see it we should be using free energy as Tesla already invented. But you can't make any money off of free so in came the Rockefellers. And here we are stuck till this day.

See what you don't understand not living in the US is we know the system is broken but because of the military strength of the government we cannot do anything about it.(Valley of Despair) There is nothing we can do about the military strength of the US however we can try to change it from within along with this government is still better than China and Russia as long as you don't oppose it they won't do anything to hurt you(Slope of Enlightenment). If you get into a position of leadership in the US you can affect changes you want via bribery quite easily line their pockets and they obey like minions.(Guru Status)

Victor, I know perfectly well that many or even most Americans consider their system broken. With all the uproar it's hard to miss.Donald Trump for president??

I don't make comparisons with Russia or China, I make comparisons of America to the world's leading capitalist countries. But I have referred to China as being 20th. on quality of life, following the US at 17th. (2019 figures) China is already getting close.

Your new thread where I've left a comment on America's bad government covers this discussion there.

If you get into a position of leadership in the US you can affect changes you want via bribery quite easily line their pockets and they obey like minions.(Guru Status)

That's a good explanation for much of the time, maybe most of the time?

Edited by montgomery

Pretty much 99% of the time people are being bribed like Public Office only pays between 100K and 400K a year but there are politicians with hundreds of millions and Billions of dollars, how is that possible? Bribery...

Edited by VictorMedvil

Victor, I know perfectly well that many or even most Americans consider their system broken. With all the uproar it's hard to miss.Donald Trump for president??

I don't make comparisons with Russia or China, I make comparisons of America to the world's leading capitalist countries. But I have referred to China as being 20th. on quality of life, following the US at 17th. (2019 figures) China is already getting close.

Your new thread where I've left a comment on America's bad government covers this discussion there.

I saw a similar statistic also that the US is number 17 in freedom compared to other countries. So by far the US is not the most free country as some would like to think.

Pretty much 99% of the time people are being bribed like Public Office only pays between 100K and 400K a year but there are politicians with hundreds of millions and Billions of dollars, how is that possible? Bribery...

A big chunk is lobbyist which is legal bribery. As an example the lobbyist of (and this is true) of Big Pharma will give a candidate hundreds of thousands of dollars during their campaign. Which in turn when that candidate wins they will do whatever Big Pharma wants. like passing a law that when Big Pharma gets sued the tax payers have to pay for that lawsuit which is true also.

I saw a similar statistic also that the US is number 17 in freedom compared to other countries. So by far the US is not the most free country as some would like to think.

Tell us about it. I've never seen any link saying that the US was 17th. on freedom. You just made that up and so we can add it to your list of conspiracy theories. Fwiw, my link on 'quality of life' ranked the US at 17th. 

For a US ranking on freedom, you can check my other link to see if the US is ranked there. 

Edited by montgomery