Science Forums

The News Media Is Fake

Vmedvil2

The news media only writes fake reports on stuff and have no idea what they are talking about is the conclusion I have drawn about them, what are your thoughts on the news media?

PMF-Fake-News-sito-1400x760px.jpg

Can-copyright-undermine-fake-journalism-

Yes and most of the mainstream media are not journalist they are only teleprompter readers. They have also been caught lying time and time again and are the main propagandist especially in the US. CNN,FOX,MSNBC,CBS.NBC,ABC are nothing more then a propaganda arm of the global elite. They spin to what they want the public to believe. They are very good at promoting fear also which has been recently and obviously seen with the Covid\Corona.

• 2 weeks later...

The news media only writes fake reports on stuff and have no idea what they are talking about is the conclusion I have drawn about them, what are your thoughts on the news media?

There are most likely some instances of fake news by some media outlets but they are isolated instances. 

This objection you raise against the media is common to Trump's supporters and is hardly, if ever, charged by the other side. So rather than if being 'fake news', it's news that is in pollitical opposition to the views of Trump's supporters.

Can you provide an instance or a couple of instances which you characterize as 'fake news'? To my best recollection the only news that could be called 'fake' has come from fringe extremist news outlets. If indeed something coming from a site such as the Federalist for example, can be called 'fake'?

Edited by montgomery

more than containing fake news , I think most of the contents are planned , specific to some aims. 

What fake news? 

And yes, it's planned and specific to some 'political' aims.

the general meaning.

I do not deal with political contexts thoroughly (I do not deal with such issues except : "some issues in this category which have scientific sides (no extra)")

your this comment seems quite simple. because does not contain background. for instance, some politicians know how the "near future" will be. but how? (this is a type of issue that includes background)

There are most likely some instances of fake news by some media outlets but they are isolated instances. 

This objection you raise against the media is common to Trump's supporters and is hardly, if ever, charged by the other side. So rather than if being 'fake news', it's news that is in pollitical opposition to the views of Trump's supporters.

Can you provide an instance or a couple of instances which you characterize as 'fake news'? To my best recollection the only news that could be called 'fake' has come from fringe extremist news outlets. If indeed something coming from a site such as the Federalist for example, can be called 'fake'?

CNN likes to use green screens a lot and act like they are really in the certain area they are talking about when they are not. Anderson Cooper himself was a CIA agent. I would say mainstream news is more propaganda then fake news though. You have CNN for the left and Fox for the right. It's literally astonishing to sit down one day and watch CNN for a few hours and then go watch Fox. Most of your mainstream media on TV is slanted to the left pretty much except for Fox. Now shows on radio are more slanted to  the right like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

It's very rare for a left sided talk show on the radio to last. I am not sure why that is. Although I think Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis and Coast to Coast do a great job on actually speaking truth for all sides. Those are 2 shows on Mainstream radio that I can even tolerate. I can't tolerate Fox or CNN on television for more then 5 minutes before I start yelling at the dumb presenters and opinionist with their nonsense, propaganda and drivel. :lol:

For the most part your local TV news isn't usually to bad. Pretty much goes over the weather, then news on murders and rapes and what is going on illegally in your town or city. And maybe about one or 2 good stories about a pet or some other nice thing.

CNN likes to use green screens a lot and act like they are really in the certain area they are talking about when they are not. Anderson Cooper himself was a CIA agent. I would say mainstream news is more propaganda then fake news though. You have CNN for the left and Fox for the right. It's literally astonishing to sit down one day and watch CNN for a few hours and then go watch Fox. Most of your mainstream media on TV is slanted to the left pretty much except for Fox. Now shows on radio are more slanted to  the right like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

It's very rare for a left sided talk show on the radio to last. I am not sure why that is. Although I think Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis and Coast to Coast do a great job on actually speaking truth for all sides. Those are 2 shows on Mainstream radio that I can even tolerate. I can't tolerate Fox or CNN on television for more then 5 minutes before I start yelling at the dumb presenters and opinionist with their nonsense, propaganda and drivel. :lol:

For the most part your local TV news isn't usually to bad. Pretty much goes over the weather, then news on murders and rapes and what is going on illegally in your town or city. And maybe about one or 2 good stories about a pet or some other nice thing.

You said: " I would say mainstream news is more propaganda th(e)an fake news though."

Yes, that's what I've already suggested. But you've still failed to mention anything that would be considered as 'fake news'. 

Is anybody going to do that?

America's MSM is obviously slanted against Trump. Trump's job is to gain the sympathies of the media, not whine and cry about them being FAKE. Trump's failure to do that is again illustrated in the latest attempt to sue the media as is now another discussion on this board. 

Actually I have been saying the mainstream news is propaganda for the last 15 years. Had really nothing to do with Trump. I realized it when I was over in Iraq and CNN was doing a story and said they were at our base and it was getting blown up. Some of my fellow troops went outside our tent looking for our base being blown up or CNN anywhere. That is when I started looking into the MSM. If I recall correctly they were running scenes from when Daddy Bush was in and they went into Iraq in the 90's. But they were saying it was happening at that point I was there when they were not there at all and we weren't getting bombed. It was a way to get more troops sent to Iraq and a propaganda piece to get more troops sent over.

For years long before Trump people have known about the Main Scam Media as I like to call it. It is just now people are beginning to see it more and sure Trump did bring it more into the forefront. But just because you realized about the MSM it don't make you a Trump supporter.

Edited by Thoth101

Actually I have been saying the mainstream news is propaganda for the last 15 years. Had really nothing to do with Trump. I realized it when I was over in Iraq and CNN was doing a story and said they were at our base and it was getting blown up. Some of my fellow troops went outside our tent looking for our base being blown up or CNN anywhere. That is when I started looking into the MSM. If I recall correctly they were running scenes from when Daddy Bush was in and they went into Iraq in the 90's. But they were saying it was happening at that point I was there when they were not there at all and we weren't getting bombed. It was a way to get more troops sent to Iraq and a propaganda piece to get more troops sent over.

For years long before Trump people have known about the Main Scam Media as I like to call it. It is just now people are beginning to see it more and sure Trump did bring it more into the forefront. But just because you realized about the MSM it don't make you a Trump supporter.

That's a good explanation of what 'you' believe fake news to be, so thanks for the effort.

I'm still not sure that it has any connection to what Trump is trying to call fake news, and that's the question.

It's more like Trump creating his own fake news. For instance, he's trying to say that protesters kept 994,000 people from attending his rally, when in fact there were only 6000 who were interested in attending. 

He never said any such thing. So I guess this is your fake news, or is it just your trolling?

That's what Trump is implying and actually thinking Ocean. It's a given that Trump won't mention the 994,000 or the 6000.

He also said that there should be less testing for the Corona virus but then he's trying to say that he didn't mean it.

Thoth provided a good explanation of what he thinks the 'fake news' means but he didn't connect it to Trump's remarks. My explanation for it is that Trump just labels any facts that don't suit his politics and media lies or fake news. I'm still hoping we'll get around to some examples of Trump's 'fake news'. 

That's a good explanation of what 'you' believe fake news to be, so thanks for the effort.

I'm still not sure that it has any connection to what Trump is trying to call fake news, and that's the question.

It's more like Trump creating his own fake news. For instance, he's trying to say that protesters kept 994,000 people from attending his rally, when in fact there were only 6000 who were interested in attending. 

Thanks and I have been researching it for awhile now. Now I am seeing unfold on things such as social media the provayers of propaganda being the fact checkers so that only their propaganda can get through and we are to only believe what the mainstream tell us and so called "experts" and so called "officials". So be mindful of that. They are installing another mind control program on social media because it has become to free and to much free thinking to maintain control of the illusions.

I am not sure what to make of Trump because he is an enigma. I think what it boils down to is their are certain factions of the control grid fighting. It could be just that most of the mainstream media is bent towards the left they are more prone to attack a Republican then if you remember when Obama was in they rarely attacked him and pretty much everything he said they loved. If you notice almost everything Trump does is wrong in the mainstream medias eyes. Trump is outspoken and pretty much says what he thinks. Most people don't like that. Obama could tell you he was going to kill you but he would put it so kindly you would be happy he was killing you. Just as an example.

For your last question let us not forget that politicians lie and love cooking the numbers. Trump is not a career politician but you wouldn't get that rich and powerful for always saying the truth and always doing the right thing. So think about that. In the end he wants to win reelection so he is going to do what he has to do to win just like every other politician does in the game. What we should consider is why are most entities that are in positions of power of this Earth psychopaths. narcissist, liars, cheaters and thieves? That is what we should be asking. And we follow and vote for these leaders. What does that say about us?

Thanks and I have been researching it for awhile now. Now I am seeing unfold on things such as social media the provayers of propaganda being the fact checkers so that only their propaganda can get through and we are to only believe what the mainstream tell us and so called "experts" and so called "officials". So be mindful of that. They are installing another mind control program on social media because it has become to free and to much free thinking to maintain control of the illusions.

I am not sure what to make of Trump because he is an enigma. I think what it boils down to is their are certain factions of the control grid fighting. It could be just that most of the mainstream media is bent towards the left they are more prone to attack a Republican then if you remember when Obama was in they rarely attacked him and pretty much everything he said they loved. If you notice almost everything Trump does is wrong in the mainstream medias eyes. Trump is outspoken and pretty much says what he thinks. Most people don't like that. Obama could tell you he was going to kill you but he would put it so kindly you would be happy he was killing you. Just as an example.

For your last question let us not forget that politicians lie and love cooking the numbers. Trump is not a career politician but you wouldn't get that rich and powerful for always saying the truth and always doing the right thing. So think about that. In the end he wants to win reelection so he is going to do what he has to do to win just like every other politician does in the game. What we should consider is why are most entities that are in positions of power of this Earth psychopaths. narcissist, liars, cheaters and thieves? That is what we should be asking. And we follow and vote for these leaders. What does that say about us?

I have a theory for you on Trump's success. He got a leg up with money from his daddy and was even bailed out by his daddy. Then the US system apparently allows a failure to claim bankruptcy multiple times and never go good for it to the suckers that trusted him. Has Trump ever done anything right?

• 1 month later...

Fake News:

NY Times

Washington Post - owned by Bezos a s an anti-Trump attack arm

Atlantic

Huff Po - if you are dumb enough to read and believe  that drivel

CNN

MSNBC

NBC

CBS

ABC

(major anchors caught lying)

Buzzfeed

New Turks,

all that shite.

Covington Kid just got paid millions if you remember that incident, not all that far too long ago. Defamation with threats to his life for no good reason built on a lie and biased agenda.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/washington-post-settles-250m-suit-with-covington-teen-nick-sandmann/

Fake News:

NY Times

Washington Post - owned by Bezos a s an anti-Trump attack arm

Atlantic

Huff Po - if you are dumb enough to read and believe  that drivel

CNN

MSNBC

NBC

CBS

ABC

(major anchors caught lying)

Buzzfeed

New Turks,

all that shite.

Covington Kid just got paid millions if you remember that incident, not all that far too long ago. Defamation with threats to his life for no good reason built on a lie and biased agenda.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/washington-post-settles-250m-suit-with-covington-teen-nick-sandmann/

That is true. But I also think Fox should be added in also. They have their version of fake news also to push a certain agenda.

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, montgomery said:

Covington Kid? 

Ring a bell? He won a $250 million defamation lawsuit against the Washington Post.

90% of the mainstream media is a propoganda arm for Democrats.

Anything: New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Atlantic, Huff-Po, are purely paid for Democratic drivel and hit pieces.

Sensational headlines with zero substance. Cotton Candy "Journalism" 

and this is not including Social Media platforms

Edited by RaccoonRanger