10 replies to this topic

#1 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2848 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:10 PM

Well today I did some research on Huntington's disease and I have come up with a plan of attack on the disease. It seems the disease is caused from a Prion which is a mutated gene of naturally occurring Huntingtin gene which has extra repeats of "CAG" which causes the misfold of the protein with this knowledge I have decided to create a Viral Vector to remove the repeats. This treatment would need to be used in combination with genome sequencing the measure the actual amount of "CAG" repeats are present in the protein to make a custom vector based upon the number of them that cleaves and removes that section of DNA from every neuron.

hd.png

The Actual Vector would need to be a Retroviral Vector with Rabies glycoprotein pseudotyping to target neurons also this would require a custom Cas9 and guide RNA insert which will repeated based upon how many "CAG" extra sequences there are in the gene greater than 35 repeats. The Gene map for the Vector and insert is below.

New-Bitmap-Image.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 05 June 2020 - 09:11 PM.

#2 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:43 AM

https://i.ibb.co/6mQWgYt/422345.jpg

Is there any solultion for America's racism problem?

#3 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2848 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:47 AM

https://i.ibb.co/6mQWgYt/422345.jpg

Is there any solultion for America's racism problem?

Get out of my thread you Canadian scum! This is a thread about "Real Science". Why don't you worry about your own 3rd world country?

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 June 2020 - 11:50 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#4 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:53 AM

Get out of my thread you Canadian scum! This is a thread about "Real Science".

Victor, I'm sorry that you don't appreciate my contribution to your thread. 

So I've taken some action to correct the problem that you've created by reporting your spamming of some of the other threads. 

We'll have to wait to see what the board's admins and mods think of it all?

In the meantime, why not tell us why you think Santa should be a black man?

#5 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2848 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:55 AM

Victor, I'm sorry that you don't appreciate my contribution to your thread. 

So I've taken some action to correct the problem that you've created by reporting your spamming of some of the other threads. 

We'll have to wait to see what the board's admins and mods think of it all?

In the meantime, why not tell us why you think Santa should be a black man?

This is about Huntington's disease not whatever nonsense you are spouting in the other threads, if you don't know anything about Huntington's disease then get out of my thread.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 June 2020 - 11:55 AM.

#6 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:59 AM

This is about Huntington's disease not whatever nonsense you are spouting in the other threads, if you don't know anything about Huntington's disease then get out of my thread.

https://i.ibb.co/p4Y...-design-532.png

It you choose to spam the board then you'll have to expect the same on your threads. Does your link indicate Huntington's disease in Trump?

I think it's possible but it's more likely to be narcissism.

#7 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2848 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:02 PM

It you choose to spam the board then you'll have to expect the same on your threads. Does your link indicate Huntington's disease in Trump?

I think it's possible but it's more likely to be narcissism.

That is my thread I can post whatever I want in it(http://www.sciencefo...doomed-to-fail/).

calm-down-liberal-not-everyone-can-be-yo

Edited by VictorMedvil, 23 June 2020 - 12:41 PM.

#8 GAHD

GAHD

Eldritch Horror

• Administrators
  • 2880 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:36 PM

Oh look, there is a link on the bottom right of every page! I wonder what is says? Read it. Follow it. Or get kicked out.

It you choose to spam the board then you'll have to expect the same on your threads.

No, that's not the way things work here. Keep to the topic of the thread. Shape up or be shipped out.

Avoid cross-posting.
...User Bans: Users may be banned for infringing the rules above, or for behavior that is inconsistent with our goals on this forum, including but not limited to:

• Posting incoherently
  • Annoying our members
  • Trolling or generally being rude without contributing positively

That is my thread I can post whatever I want in it(http://www.sciencefo...doomed-to-fail/).

You might want to tone it down in general, too.

Rude and offensive behavior will not tolerated.

Have fun!
Most of all, these forums are here for people to meet, discuss, and learn. But we also want you to have fun. So rule number zero is: smile and be happy. Most likely people will smile and be happy back.

Happy Posting,
The Hypography Science Forums Staff

#9 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:15 AM

No, that's not the way things work here. Keep to the topic of the thread. Shape up or be shipped out.

Thank you for addressing my concerns. I understand that responding in kind to post #7 above is not appropriate to the rules. I'll continue to report such occurrences to you personally. 

#10 montgomery

montgomery

Suspended twice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:26 PM

calm-down-liberal-not-everyone-can-be-yo

Do you really, really think that Liberals are stupid Victor? I don't think that Conservatives are stupid.

You seem to be a moderately bright kid on some topics but you are having some difficulty accepting that you're lost on other topics, and so you resort to spamming other threads. And so instead of helping to promote discussion on this topic, you have led it off-topic and caused it to be spammed by everybody now.

You need to adjust your attitude for the good of the forum! And strictly between you and me Victor, we both need to help GAHD to adjust his attitude so the forum can grow. I'm doing my best but it just doesn't seem to be appreciated. I"m just about ready to say f--k it, if GAHD doesn't F--k it for me.

Edited by montgomery, 25 June 2020 - 12:27 PM.

#11 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2848 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:31 PM

Do you really, really think that Liberals are stupid Victor? I don't think that Conservatives are stupid.

You seem to be a moderately bright kid on some topics but you are having some difficulty accepting that you're lost on other topics, and so you resort to spamming other threads. And so instead of helping to promote discussion on this topic, you have led it off-topic and caused it to be spammed by everybody now.

You need to adjust your attitude for the good of the forum! And strictly between you and me Victor, we both need to help GAHD to adjust his attitude so the forum can grow. I'm doing my best but it just doesn't seem to be appreciated. I"m just about ready to say f--k it, if GAHD doesn't F--k it for me.

I reject your peace treaty for WAR!, we will fight for dominance of this forum on the battlefield. You make War and Insult the Archon's Interdimensional Empire like a Ferengi.

My A.I. Machine army stands ready!

Untitled.png

I can run a army of 1200 Troops on this computer.

Untitled.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 25 June 2020 - 11:30 PM.