Science Forums

There Are Aliens Out There!

Vmedvil2

The possibility of life elsewhere is much more complicated than the Drake's Equation..
Drake's Equation assumes that (this is one main assumption among others) when all conditions for habitability hold, then there will probably be life. Or when the conditions are suitable for a particular living thing, it is possible that there was that kind of living beings. To better understand the possibility of life elsewhere, it is essential to first understand what made and still makes life possible on Earth.

You have heard of habitable planets, habitable exoplanets, habitable zones or Goldilocks zones, habitable stars and even habitable moons. But have you ever heard of a habitable universe? It is a universe that is suitable for life, as we know it, and any universe is not habitable. It must be a special universe, like our universe. What makes our universe so special?

Here is a brief answer to this question:

http://youtu.be/p0kj3v-j2ao

Edited by ScienceAndUniverse

The possibility of life elsewhere is much more complicated than the Drake's Equation..

Drake's Equation assumes that (this is one main assumption among others) when all conditions for habitability hold, then there will probably be life. Or when the conditions are suitable for a particular living thing, it is possible that there was that kind of living beings. To better understand the possibility of life elsewhere, it is essential to first understand what made and still makes life possible on Earth.

You have heard of habitable planets, habitable exoplanets, habitable zones or Goldilocks zones, habitable stars and even habitable moons. But have you ever heard of a habitable universe? It is a universe that is suitable for life, as we know it, and any universe is not habitable. It must be a special universe, like our universe. What makes our universe so special?

Here is a brief answer to this question:

http://youtu.be/p0kj3v-j2ao

I happen to believe the Universe is itself alive.

https://www.wired.com/2017/04/cephalopod-gene-editing/

Why not?

"Centuries before Jesus Christ was born, scholars suggested life might exist on other worlds, including our own moon. Given the alien nature of octopuses and their relatives, it perhaps comes as no surprise that they have inspired creative minds. The 19th-century author Camille Flammarion described a planet full of perpetually swimming, tentacled seal-like beasts, for example. And of course, every sci-fi enthusiast remembers the slimy, brown invaders with their “Gorgon groups of tentacles” brought to life in H.G. Wells’ War of the Worlds. But besides these few exceptions, before World War II, the imaginations of science fiction authors rarely strayed far from humanoid reality. Tales of the extraterrestrial generally consisted of green or grey men with large eyes from planets within our solar system."

But they are octopuses. 

Some think Jesus was an extraterrestrial. Although I don't think the Bible Jesus actually existed he seems to have been created by combining other entitles to make the story. Like for instance walking on water was done by Orion.

I think the most legit Ancient Alien events would have been Vimanas. If I have the anatomy of an Octopus I don't want to leave my vessel and go on land. 

There are tons of legit precedence for UFO phenomenon more so than Gods among men. Idk, Shiva had two legs and 6 arms for a total of 8 appendages, she could have been an Octopus. IDK I have 8 on the mind a lot. The number of Jesus. 

One of the most famous such references is the Vimanas, which is a term used to describe a flying machine in Ancient Hindu texts, the Vedas. They are described as circular aircrafts with a central dome and windows all around. Many other different shapes are also described.

The Gods of the Vedas had gigantic flying cities, many times describing wars between the Gods and their cities, mighty Gods and powerful weapons.