Science Forums

I Know Why Primes Are Primes

The more I look at it, the more amazing it is.

How wild is it that the numbers that should be primes are multiples of 5 or 7? except for 121 ..that 121 is the only row that doesn't have a prime in either column

Primes have just been solved ..this is unbelievable.

Are the missing twin primes, placeholders for complex primes?

Can all primes be represented by complex primes? The two column model of twin primes is only showing us the primes that can be represented by real numbers.

All of a sudden, complex numbers are not so imaginary anymore.

Does this mean real numbers are some type of projection?

Does math have a form of duality?

Coherent waves use coherent math?

The wavefunction uses complex numbers because coherent waves can only be described by complex numbers. It is Math itself that is in a duality, not particles.

The difference between coherence and decoherence is the mode of math (complex, real) the object is using.

2D Complex Plane OR 1D Real Line

Uncertainty = Complex Plane use

Certainty = Real Number Line use

Uncertainty = e to the i pi
Euler's formula intuition from relating velocities to positions.
Unobserved waves are using a vector field.

Is decoherence the fundamental theorem of algebra?

Where the function crosses the x axis. Where equation = 0 = the root.

Decoherence = Uncertainty + 1 Real number = 0 Root

Decoherence in the path of a particle determines the type of math (complex or real) it is going to use in flight.

Is there an amount of mass that the complex plane cannot handle and collapse to the real number line?

If waves and the physical are both mathematical objects, then it is going from a complex object to a real object. This might be why objects at a certain size are automatically collapsed. 

Is decoherence and wave collapse a complex mathematics object converting to a real number object?

Uncertainty has a max sized object it can influence. It's the size that an object can't be represented as a wave anymore

What mass amount in the de Broglie wave equation will give 0 wavelength? Is this the amount that Uncertainty stops?

Edited by pittsburghjoe

• 2 weeks later...

so on the pyramid prime, every prime has to be of the form 6n+1 or 6n+5. that's nothing new,

Are the missing twin primes, placeholders for complex primes?

not quite sure what you mean by complex primes.

do you mean guass primes?

for example 2 is (1+i)*(1-i); 5 is (2+i)*(2-i)

Can all primes be represented by complex primes?

again i don't know what you mean by complex primes.

Does math have a form of duality?

sort of, there's a distinct difference between rational numbers and irrational numbers.

Particles have a state because Math has states.

umm can you clarify that? do you mean Turing machines have state?

Is decoherence the fundamental theorem of algebra?

The fundamental theorem of algebra states that every non-constant single-variable polynomial with complex coefficients has at least one complex root.

got by a simple  google search.

i am thinking you're a troll,but maybe i'm wrong.

so on the pyramid prime, every prime has to be of the form 6n+1 or 6n+5. that's nothing new,

not quite sure what you mean by complex primes.

do you mean guass primes?

for example 2 is (1+i)*(1-i); 5 is (2+i)*(2-i)

again i don't know what you mean by complex primes.

sort of, there's a distinct difference between rational numbers and irrational numbers.

umm can you clarify that? do you mean Turing machines have state?

The fundamental theorem of algebra states that every non-constant single-variable polynomial with complex coefficients has at least one complex root.

got by a simple  google search.

i am thinking you're a troll,but maybe i'm wrong.

Na, Pittsburghjoe is a Crank, he probably believes he has discovered the ultimate secret of the universe which is like 2 + 2 = 4.

Edited by VictorMedvil

http://www.marksmath.com/math/papers/complex-primes.pdf

Interesting, I was talking about complex plane to real number line. Does irrational sit between the complex plane and the real number line? I think you stumbled onto why e and pi are special. Irrational numbers are part real and part uncertain.

QM objects are not it a duality, Math is. It depends on the mathematical projection that can describe it.

Edited by pittsburghjoe

Decoherence is e to the i pi, uncertainty of position and momentum in complex matrices with uncertain variables to a real number matrix with irrational numbers for e and pi.

Are irrational numbers, real numbers that have uncertainty?

This is what you get when a real number projection is forced to describe a number that is part complex.

Edited by pittsburghjoe

Is entanglement, complex number projection with uncertainty?

Yes, we already know quantum waves are not using real numbers. They are not physical and can only be in the form of complex math. Entanglement is the same complex math object in multiple locations/vectors.

Edited by pittsburghjoe