Science Forums

Is Time And Gravity The Same Thing And Originate From The Same Source?

pittsburghjoe

Does the mathematical rotations from a black hole onto the fabric of spacetime cause the time in spacetime? Is a black hole winding spacetime fabric for the QM/classical boundary?

Anything that experiences gravity ages. The fabric of spacetime is delivering time from black holes via gravity.

An anti-Gravity device would also be an anti-Time device.

I can use the Einstein tensor (a function of the metric tensor) and Scalar curvature to find out how much the fabric is bending and thus how much time is being distributed.

Anything over the quantum/classical boundary will age if it is involved in the bending of spacetime fabric as long as the bending is within a yet unknown distance from a black hole. 

Edited by pittsburghjoe

Yes, and yes,  Time, space and gravity are effects of the same thing, and all those things are created (emerge from) matter.

Contrary to Newton gravity is not a force, we'll it acts 'like' a force, but in the classical sense it is not a force, it should not be on the list of fundamental forces (E, M, Strong Nuke, Weak nuke).

The reason why it is not a force (of attraction between mass) is that Mass changes space and time, and everything that exists over space and time (matter/mass) is affected by that change in space and time.

Now 'classical' relativity treats space and time geometrically (X,Y,Z and Time), the Einstein Field Equations map and model space and time geometrically.

However, considering space and time as a geometry does not really explain how gravity works, that is why at the present there is little understanding the 'nature' or mechanism of gravity.

I take a very different approach, and I consider space as time as NON-geometrical, that is space has a property but that property is not a shape (its not geometrical), I consider it like a color, a color has a property (it's color) but it does not have a geometry, you can have geometrical objects in that property (color or space), but the color (or space) is not geometrical.

So if space is not geometrical but has a specific property (such as the color for color), then what is that specific geometry?

The fundamental property of space and time, is its LENGTH

The length of space is familiar to everyone as is the length of time, the distance between two objects of points in space is the length of space between those points, we usually define this as miles or meters, the distance between two points in time, is the length of time between those points, usually defined in seconds and minutes.

The fundamental units of space and time is it's length.

Now the 'trick' to understanding relativity is that that fundamental length property is different from place to place, that is your 1 second can be different to the length of my 1 second, and your 1 meter can be different to my 1 meter.

This is know as space and time dilation or contraction, it is well tested and understood that this is the case.

We have to adjust Atomic clocks on GPS satellites to account for this variation in length of space.

We also know the speed of light is a constant value, and we know 'speed' is the length of space moved through over the length of time.

Therefore if your time is shorter (or longer) depending on your relative location, and the speed of light is constant, that IF you time is shorter your space has to also be shorter, (otherwise your measure of the speed of light would vary).

Now for gravity and how it actually works (with the consideration of the above). 

IF 'UP' is in shorter space and 'DOWN' is in longer space (and we know it is because from General reality and observations clocks run faster with altitude). 

Then GRAVITY, is the progression from shorter space and time into longer space and time. But here is the thing you have to get your head around for this to make sense.

1Mile is 1 mile where you are, but your 1 mile is not the same as mine (from relativity and the above), so when you accelerate towards earth due to gravity you are doing the SAME speed, but in longer space.

You are not going more miles per hour, you are going LONGER miles per hour! So locally as far as you are concerned your 1 meter and 1 second do not change but in relative terms that length is getting longer, so not more meters per second, but LONGER the same meters over a longer second.

The time we experience in our Universe is derived from this length property of space, with live in a universe of SPACETIME, as opposed to temporal time (past/future time), all our time and all our measurements of time and space and speed/velocity is a function of the length of space over the length of time (which are relative). 

That Fundamental property of LENGTH emerges from matter/mass, mass gives space (and therefore time) that basic property of length, as a function of the mass and the distance from that mass. So you can consider 'gravity' to be an emergent property of the emergent from the length of space and time. 

This is not common understanding, this is MY understanding, if you go to a university are will have been taught that space is 3 dimensional, I think space has one dimension and it is the dimension of LENGTH. (like the dimensions of some object, like your room or you ocean going cruiser), a dimension is something length, the dimension of space is its length. 

Sure you have objects (matter) that can be in different directions but they have to HAVE a property of length in that direction.

Space and time are not geometrical, that explains how gravity works, Space and time have a fundamental length (that we routinely measure and observe, especially with time, very hard with space because we can't integrate space length). It's the very small variation in the length of space that makes object move towards longer space length (in relative terms) so you can get acceleration without feeling acceleration. (you are in free fall) but it's is not you going more units of length over time, it is because you are moving into LONGER units of space over time.

Once you get this model into your head, it makes perfect sense. (at least it does to me).

NOTE: IF you are going to do an exam on relativity or going to university DO NOT use this information as your model, as you will receive a fail. This is my analysis of space and time as an engineer, reverse engineering what we observe about gravity, space and time.

Good question to ask BTW:

Is Time And Gravity The Same Thing And Originate From The Same Source?

Well, they didn't! Not! In the Mind, there cannot be two ideas with the same meaning, let alone that there are two phenomena in the Universe that are called the same! Gravity is an intense property of mass, and it builds the Universe we live in, and Time is the category of our Mind by which the Mind recognizes the motion of energy and mass in the Universe!

Are "derivatives and integrals" some objects or phenomena in the Universe? They did not! These are the "methods" of our Mind, by which the Mind recognizes shift, speed, acceleration, work and energy!

And "fabric of spacetime", "anti-Gravity" and "anti-Time" are probably just the "deceptions" of one's Mind!

Happy and successful thinking (without deceptions)!