Science Forums

Vaccine Derived Virus Interference Was Significantly Associated With Coronavirus And Human Metapneumovirus

We'll soon find out.

Depends who you ask. It certainly wasn't to the parents of the dead child.

I'm not an anti-vaxer, I think they tend to do more good than harm but I think the harm is at least down played and maybe outright suppressed. I also think that making them mandatory is beyond wrong, it's disgusting. Forcing something into somebody's body is even worse than prohibiting them from taking certain substances.

The pharma companies do greatly overmedicate people and suppress far more effective and far less toxic remedies because they can't make as much money from them, that's a fact.

I agree A-Wal.... I am glad you are one of the few that still have common sense. Well maybe Montgomery would like to move to Colorado. They just made it a law that all kids must get vaccinated before starting school. Most states you can still opt-out. Now the only way out of it would be homeschooling which some parents do anyway for a better education for the child.

You're simply an anti-vaxxer and so nothing is going to change your mind. I've learned to not even try, it's too time consuming and it always ends in failure.

No....I just have common sense and I don't believe everything I am told by Big Pharma or the MSM when Big Pharma pays the main stream medias bills. Everyone knows with any sense that they don't make money off of people being healthy. Do you not realize how many millions of dollars Big Pharma makes off of people like you every year?

No I said the opposite, that they do more good than harm. They save lives no doubt, more than they ruin them. You're probably a lot safer with a vaccine for whatever illness than you are without it but it should be the individual's choice.

I think the fact that the autism link refuses to go away means that there's probably something to it. I think they don't want to admit that there is because they'd obviously get sued to high heaven.

In what I have researched the Autism may be coming from the amount of aluminum that are being put in the vaccines. When you add up the amount of shots a baby gets especially in America from birth to 2 the aluminum levels add up quick and it seems to effect male babies more often then female. I think females have a higher tolerance on everything. Here is one of the articles I found on my research of it.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

Aluminum in brain tissue in autism

The vaccine companies are to cheap to take the aluminum out because they could if they really cared.

There is also Keele University doing research on it:

https://www.keele.ac.uk/aluminium/

https://www.keele.ac.uk/aluminium/research/alinadjuvants/

Edited by Thoth101

In what I have researched the Autism may be coming from the amount of aluminum that are being put in the vaccines. When you add up the amount of shots a baby gets especially in America from birth to 2 the aluminum levels add up quick and it seems to effect male babies more often then female. I think females have a higher tolerance on everything. Here is one of the articles I found on my research of it.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

Aluminum in brain tissue in autism

The vaccine companies are to cheap to take the aluminum out because they could if they really cared.

There is also Keele University doing research on it:

https://www.keele.ac.uk/aluminium/

https://www.keele.ac.uk/aluminium/research/alinadjuvants/

Then it's settled that you have to become an anti-vaxxer, if you aren't already. Get all the aluminum out of your room, including the tin foil.

And be proud of the label! It's not something to be ashamed of, it's your common sense as you have suggested. When all the rest of the world is autistic, you'll be able to say you told us so!

Then it's settled that you have to become an anti-vaxxer, if you aren't already. Get all the aluminum out of your room, including the tin foil.

And be proud of the label! It's not something to be ashamed of, it's your common sense as you have suggested. When all the rest of the world is autistic, you'll be able to say you told us so!

I am anti mind control and anti lies is what I am. Like I told you before take your vaccines and enjoy. I hope they treat you well. :sheepjump: You deserve what you get. :teeth:

Aluminum Vaccine Adjuvants: Are They Safe?

Abstract

Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant. Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminum adjuvants, medical science's understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor. There is also a concerning scarcity of data on toxicology and pharmacokinetics of these compounds. In spite of this, the notion that aluminum in vaccines is safe appears to be widely accepted. Experimental research, however, clearly shows that aluminum adjuvants have a potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans. In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences. In our opinion, the possibility that vaccine benefits may have been overrated and the risk of potential adverse effects underestimated, has not been rigorously evaluated in the medical and scientific community. We hope that the present paper will provide a framework for a much needed and long overdue assessment of this highly contentious medical issue.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21568886/

Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain

Results

Intramuscular injection of alum-containing vaccine was associated with the appearance of aluminum deposits in distant organs, such as spleen and brain where they were still detected one year after injection. Both fluorescent materials injected into muscle translocated to draining lymph nodes (DLNs) and thereafter were detected associated with phagocytes in blood and spleen. Particles linearly accumulated in the brain up to the six-month endpoint; they were first found in perivascular CD11b+ cells and then in microglia and other neural cells. DLN ablation dramatically reduced the biodistribution. Cerebral translocation was not observed after direct intravenous injection, but significantly increased in mice with chronically altered blood-brain-barrier. Loss/gain-of-function experiments consistently implicated CCL2 in systemic diffusion of Al-Rho particles captured by monocyte-lineage cells and in their subsequent neurodelivery. Stereotactic particle injection pointed out brain retention as a factor of progressive particle accumulation.

https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1741-7015-11-99

Fluorescent Nanodiamonds as a Relevant Tag for the Assessment of Alum Adjuvant Particle Biodisposition

Abstract

Background: Aluminum oxyhydroxide (alum) is a crystalline compound widely used as an immunologic adjuvant of vaccines. Concerns linked to alum particles have emerged following recognition of their causative role in the so-called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesion in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis, revealing an unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence of alum within immune cells and a fundamental misconception of its biodisposition. Evidence that aluminum-coated particles phagocytozed in the injected muscle and its draining lymph nodes can disseminate within phagocytes throughout the body and slowly accumulate in the brain further suggested that alum safety should be evaluated in the long term. However, lack of specific staining makes difficult the assessment of low quantities of bona fide alum adjuvant particles in tissues.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26082187/

Is exposure to aluminium adjuvants associated with social impairments in mice? A pilot study

Background

Our group has shown that significant correlations exist between rates of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and total aluminum adjuvants given to children through vaccines in several Western countries. These correlations satisfied eight out of nine Hill criteria for causality. Experimental studies have demonstrated a range of behavioural abnormalities in young mice after postnatal exposure to aluminium. To build on our previous work, the current study will investigate the effect of aluminium adjuvants on social behaviour in mice. Anomalies in social interaction are a key characteristic of those with ASD.

Results

Aluminum injected mice showed diminished social interest compared to controls at week 8 (p = 0.016) and 17 (p = 0.012). They also demonstrated abnormal social novelty from controls at week 8 (p = 0.002) and week 29 (p = 0.042).

Conclusion

This is the first experimental study, to our knowledge, to demonstrate that aluminum adjuvants can impair social behaviour if applied in the early period of postnatal development. The study, however, is insufficient to make any assertive claims about the link between aluminium adjuvants and ASD in humans.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0162013417304749