Science Forums

Do You Think We Should Attempt Contact With Aliens?

alfa015

I would like to know your opinion about this.

Do you think we should try to contact aliens?

I think it's safe as long as we choose stars as old as the Sun or younger.

I also think that, if a nearby civilization hasn't contacted with us yet, it's probably because they don't have the means to do so.

Actually, according to Claudio Maccone, there are probably no advanced civilizations within 500 light years.

There is an organization called METI, that tries to message extraterrestrial intelligence. More info here.

Edited by alfa015

I think they have already been here for a long long time and a certain one called the Dracos may even control the Earth. There are many different types that are positive and negative.

Alien index with a lot of info:

https://www.crystalinks.com/extra.html

Researchers

Researchers vary from doctors and other medical professionals, to authors and people guided to investigate abduction claims and join groups such as MUFON.

In media we find books, articles, films, documentaries - one of the more popular TV series "Ancient Aliens" and "The X-Files".

Through the years I spent time with some of the notables in UFO research, hardworking people whose destiny it was to unfold the mysteries of the alien abduction scenario and its effects on humans. As a hypnotherapist I have similar stories to report as my fellow researchers.

Josef Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 - April 27, 1986) was a U.S. astronomer, professor, and well respected ufologist in the old days. He also as scientific advisor to Project Blue Book from 1952 to 1969. In response to many Unidentified Flying Object sightings, the U.S. Air Force established Project Sign in 1948; this later became Project Grudge, which in turn became Project Blue Book in 1952. Hynek was contacted by Project Sign to act as scientific consultant for their investigation of UFO reports. Hynek would study a UFO report and subsequently decide if its description of the UFO suggested a known astronomical object. Hynek was the founder and head of the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS). Founded in 1973 and based in Chicago, CUFOS is an organization stressing scientific analysis of UFO cases. CUFOS extensive archives include valuable files from civilian research groups such as NICAP, one of the most popular and credible UFO research groups of the 1950's and 1960's.

Dr. Leo Sprinkle - University of Wyoming psychologist who became interested in the abduction phenomenon in the 1960s. For some years, he was probably the only academic figure devoting any time to studying or researching abduction accounts. Sprinkle became convinced of the phenomenon's actuality, and was perhaps the first to suggest a link between abductions and cattle mutilation. Eventually Sprinkle came to believe that he had been abducted by aliens in his youth; he was forced from his job in 1989.

Budd Hopkins - (June 15, 1931 - August 21, 2011) was an American painter, sculptor, and prominent figure in alien abduction phenomena and related UFO research. I met Budd Hopkins at a MUFON meeting in Manhattan in June 1989 then spoke with him several times after that.

David M. Jacobs 1s an American historian and recently retired Associate Professor of History at Temple University specializing in 20th century American history, sexual and mental abuse. Jacobs is particularly well known in the field of Ufology for his research and authoring of books on the subject of alleged alien abductions.

Dr. John Mack M.D. (October 4, 1929 - September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alien abduction experiences.

https://www.crystalinks.com/abduction.html

Al Worden was an American astronaut and engineer who was the Command Module Pilot for the Apollo 15 lunar mission in 1971. He is one of only 24 people to have flown to the Moon. The former astronaut has also been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the “Most isolated human being” during his time alone in the Command Module Endeavour.

While Speaking to Good Morning Britain, Al Worden, the astronaut who flew around the moon 75 times, spending six days in orbit around the moon, was asked if he believed aliens were real.

The answer probably surprised everyone watching the interview.

The former Apollo 15 member said that not only are aliens real, but they came to Earth in the distant and created our civilization, and if we wanted to look for evidence, all we had to do was look at ancient Sumerian literature.
https://www.ancient-code.com/apollo-astronaut-claims-ancient-alien-astronauts-created-the-human-race/

Anunnaki

https://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

Edited by Thoth101

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, Rasti said:

Humans: Hey we should be friends!!!

Aliens: *Prepping the fleet* Sure.... GOOD friends.....

I think this is valid, we should be careful about hostile UAPs or UFOs, but we may find that aliens are peaceful, who knows? As long as they are peaceful the UFOs/UAPs, I think we should be peaceful toward them. So, as long as they are peaceful, I think we should try to contact UFOs/UAPs, personally.

Edited by Vmedvil