Science Forums

I Think Insulting People Should Not Be Tolerated

balagna

there are some people,who believes that they were great,intelligent or even the best, but are unable to see themself by other people's eye unfortunately.

I think such people should not be tolerated. 

I request from moderators to provide more clean & clear forum.

Kind Regards

Edited by balagna

Rules are linked on every page...You're free to go elsewhere if you don't agree with them.

The one that applies regarding your report:

• Respect the opinions of others, especially when you ask for opinions or espouse personal opinions yourself. As a corollary, we respect people’s right to make fools of themselves in public and when people express unsupported or controversial opinions they should not be surprised when they are refuted.

Rules are linked on every page...You're free to go elsewhere if you don't agree with them.

The one that applies regarding your report:

• Respect the opinions of others, especially when you ask for opinions or espouse personal opinions yourself. As a corollary, we respect people’s right to make fools of themselves in public and when people express unsupported or controversial opinions they should not be surprised when they are refuted.

indeed,sometimes something that appears like fools might be briliant. but I do not think that this will mean rights to others to insult anothers.

here,I am not been surprised by my refuted ideas. 

the thing that I state here is more relevant to ethical issues.

I am not sure whether you understand the case  :innocent:

Edited by balagna

I understand it. I think you need thicker skin. :)

I presume,you say here "close your ears"

but ,here should not be the area where everyone can use insulting words however he/she wants. 

I am sure refuting something (e.g. a theory or a proposition) does not give  anyone any deservation to violate others' right. 

maybe,some conjectures,protocols needs to be changed.in otherwords something might be changed later in doing science. 

Edited by balagna

there are some people,who believes that they were great,intelligent or even the best, but are unable to see themself by other people's eye unfortunately.

I think such people should not be tolerated. 

I request from moderators to provide more clean & clear forum.

Kind Regards

This forum is pretty great there isn't insulting in here and a lot of good debate.

I presume,you say here "close your ears"

but ,here should not be the area where everyone can use insulting words however he/she wants. 

I am sure refuting something (e.g. a theory or a proposition) does not give  anyone any deservation to violate others' right. 

maybe,some conjectures,protocols needs to be changed.in otherwords something might be changed later in doing science. 

Think I covered this in my typical prescient / precognitive way:

I'm guessing english isn't your native language, that's not an excuse to take things you don't like hearing as an insult. Crying to authorities because you don't like words is not productive. It is in fact a disgusting waste of time. I have actual things which need my attention, babysitting some underdevopped conversation skills is very far down on my list of priorities.

Think I covered this in my typical prescient / precognitive way:

I'm guessing english isn't your native language, that's not an excuse to take things you don't like hearing as an insult. Crying to authorities because you don't like words is not productive. It is in fact a disgusting waste of time. I have actual things which need my attention, babysitting some underdevopped conversation skills is very far down on my list of priorities.

don't hide behind the language's portrait.it is clear what you and i say

. i doubt the quality of job you do.

anyway, i will continue to work at the background and will wait for happenning actions.