22 replies to this topic

#18 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 04:20 AM

Who the hell believes the CIA misinformation service. The CIA is definately not a reliable source of information, I would of thought being in the military you would be aware of that. Weapons of mass destruction, they had absolutely no evidence for it. 

I hardly ever use a mobile phone, so my exposure to 5G will be very low and wont affect me. 

You have not presented any kind of technical or scientific support for your arguments. I have not put up a strong argument against you, and you have already thrown in the towel. 

:) Perhaps you should be careful when you go out in the sun, it is delivering more UV power per square meter of the earths surface than your mobile phone  :shocked:

Maybe 5G radio waves will kill the corona virus, like UV light from the sun does. Maybe 5G users will be immune to corona virus. :wink: or perhaps 5G signal isnt as strong as UV and will have no effect on the virus :sherlock: not unlike the human body. 

In support of your argument the world health organization is monitoring the situation, but wont have any results for about 20 years, due to no one having developed side effects yet. 

The only ones using excessive power levels at the higher end of 5G is the US military to produce burning sensations in the skin. There is a potential for damaging the eyes/blinding people using these weapons, which makes it unsuitable for crowd control. Has the CIA produced any reports on Active Denial Systems producing blindness perhaps, or would these reports be under lock and key for 20 years or more? If such a report existed, those subjected to active denial systems might be able to take legal action.

Well you do have a point on the CIA. Hmmmm do I sense a little conspiracy theory in you? :laugh:  Yes no doubt the CIA is an awful entity and government operation especially with experiments on people such as MK Ultra. The thing is the papers that I was giving you links to were previously unclassified meaning top secret. They were unclassified through the Freedom of Information act. Which anybody can do. Unless they were lying to themselves it wasn't for public consumption. They have had to release tons of documents over the years through the Freedom of Information act.

The things is it will effect you even without a cell phone. The towers are going up everywhere. And the towers even have to be closer. There will be no way out of it unless you live in a dead zone. Just like you can't see electric buzzing through the air all these frequencies will be pulsing through every house and building in every area. I mean regular 4G WIFI is bad enough and even some people are really sensitive to that. This is military industrial strength WIFI. Like I said where they can get directly into your head which is what the CIA used on people in the past.

Since the sun is natural I have no problem with the Sun's UV rays and I tan very well. And everybody should know 15 minute increments is the best in direct sunlight. And the Vitamin D3 it gives you is why people don't get sick as often in the spring and summer months. I do remember the CDC a few years ago putting out that the sun is bad for you and not to go out in it. That is when I learned not to trust the CDC.lol!

And it's not even all exactly that the 5G is going to kill you right off the bat and it will take years for the cancers and tumors to start and by then they can blame it on something else. What is worse about it is they can get directly inside your head. It is military grade. For instance say there is a protest and the government don't like it. One little push of the bottom and people will get ringing in there ears they won't be able to stand. Then there goes the protest. Say somebody says something about the government they don't like. Push of the button and instant heart attack for that person. That is what I am talking about. Don't you find it kind of odd that they want all this 5G technology rolled out so fast? Do you really think it is for the public's best interest? When is it ever for the public's best interest? No...It is another weapon in the Technocracy's arsenal. Point blank.

Yes most of the classified documents are under lock and key for atleast 20 years. Just recently some of the documents on Kennedy were able to be brought out with the freedom of information act.

How convenient for the WHO. This is how these operations work. You won't have proof you were being poisoned until 20 years after the fact.

Edited by Thoth101, 26 April 2020 - 04:23 AM.

#19 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 10:08 PM

https://arizonahomeo...ry-web-of-life/

High-frequency 60GHz 5G has already been shown to interfere with the oxygen molecules we breathe. Joe Imbriano has studied the molecular level of impact 5G will have and made an alarming discovery – 5G’s 60GHz bandwidth was selected for a specific reason.

Imbriano thinks this reason may be to negatively affect the oxygen we breathe as part of a population control mechanism: “60GHz is the frequency of oxygen molecule absorption. Oxygen molecules have electrons that they share with each other, oxygen is a diatomic molecule. What we breathe are two oxygen molecules bonded together with the electrons that they share.” When the oxygen molecule is hit with 60GHz 5G waves, these waves affect the orbital resonance properties of those shared electrons. It is those shared electrons that bind to the hemoglobin in our blood.

In addition to disrupting oxygen absorption, 5G will alter the iron and magnetite function respectively of the hemoglobin and pineal gland. Hemoglobin and the pineal gland have a magnetic compound within them. The magnetic field disruption is already happening, but, with 5G, this disruption will be more seriously amplified. Hemoglobin is a very complex ferromagnetic compound. If we interfere with the orbital spin properties of diatomic oxygen’s (O2) electrons via 5G, our ability to absorb oxygen will be significantly hampered, creating slow suffocation.

Because of this additional factor, with or without 5G, people should avoid 60 GHz WiFi systems in any case. At 60GHz the frequencies also impair the body’s ability to produce vitamin D and melanin. In this context, 5G and the 60 GHz delivery system is an overt attack on the human body.

https://www.rfglobal...ghz-unique-0001

"The 5G rollout is absolutely insane."

Dr. Martin Pall addressing the NIH

"Allowing this technology to be used without proving its safety is reckless in the extreme, as the millimeter waves are known to have a profound effect on all parts of the human body."

Prof. Trevor Marshall, Director Autoimmunity Research Foundation, California

"The plans to beam highly penetrative 5G milliwave radiation at us from space must surely be one of the greatest follies ever conceived of by mankind. There will be nowhere safe to live."

Olga Sheean , Former WHO employee and author of No Safe Place 

Edited by Thoth101, 26 April 2020 - 10:13 PM.

#20 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 11:44 PM

Basically, these are my thoughts on this, in order for electromagnetic radiation to harm you it must ionize DNA, otherwise it will just heat you as the energy from the photons is transmitted to the heat of the body. In order for the ionization of DNA to take place the energy must be is 4 or greater ev , so the photon must contain at-least 4 or greater ev to damage cells. So, 4 ev would be a photon of 96.720 THz , so a frequency of 60 GHz is not harmful to DNA thus would not cause any damage to cells. We are talking about a photon with a frequency of almost 1000x greater frequency than the ones your propose for ionization. This doesn't mean it cannot be used as a weapon though as these photons still transmit energy and will heat the object such as microwaves however they do not cause DNA damage like electromagnetic radiation above the UV Spectrum. You would be more likely from going outside and sitting in the sun to cause damage than by 5G 60 GHz transmissions.

ijms-18-02749-g001-550.png

Edited by VictorMedvil, 27 April 2020 - 12:00 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#21 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 12:21 AM

Basically, these are my thoughts on this, in order for electromagnetic radiation to harm you it must ionize DNA, otherwise it will just heat you as the energy from the photons is transmitted to the heat of the body. In order for the ionization of DNA to take place the energy must be is 4 or greater ev , so the photon must contain at-least 4 or greater ev to damage cells. So, 4 ev would be a photon of 96.720 THz , so a frequency of 60 GHz is not harmful to DNA thus would not cause any damage to cells. We are talking about a photon with a frequency of almost 1000x greater frequency than the ones your propose for ionization. This doesn't mean it cannot be used as a weapon though as these photons still transmit energy and will heat the object such as microwaves however they do not cause DNA damage like electromagnetic radiation above the UV Spectrum. You would be more likely from going outside and sitting in the sun to cause damage than by 5G 60 GHz transmissions.

ijms-18-02749-g001-550.png

Yes most definitely a weapon. Thanks for your input. Don't get any ideas for using it as a weapon VictorMedvil. :lol:  :lol:

#22 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2669 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 12:27 AM

Yes most definitely a weapon. Thanks for your input. Don't get any ideas for using it as a weapon VictorMedvil. :lol:  :lol:

I only make weapons that have not been constructed yet, I think the U.S. army has me beat on this technology.

• Thoth101 likes this

#23 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 01:39 AM

I only make weapons that have not been constructed yet, I think the U.S. army has me beat on this technology.

Hard to beat millions of new 5G base stations, from Earth, and 20,000 new satellites from space simultaneously beaming hundreds of times more powerfully focused RF/MW radiation of pulse modulated millimeter waves, with a much higher absorption rate than 4G/3G/2G centimeter waves, through walls, trees, and human bodies day and night, we’re talking about an estimated of 200 billion transmitting objects.lol!