Science Forums

So Tell Me How Bill Gates Is An Expert On Medical?

Thoth101

When you have money, expertise is easy to buy.  Lots of experts in infectious diseases have been warning us for years, as have many fiction writers, and anybody who paid any attention shouldn't suspect a need for conspiracy to create a pandemic.  It was bound to happen.  Did Bill Gates go looking for experts to choose a cause, or did experts with a cause go looking for Bill Gates?  

i suppose every site has it's resident nut job conspiracy theorist. Nice to meet you.

attachicon.gifIMG_3608.JPG

So you can't answer the question on to how Bill Gates a developer of Microsoft is an expert on vaccines and medical? He shouldn't even be given medical advice when he is not a doctor. He should and could be sued for that. He never even finished college. I know they kicked him out of India also.

Edited by Thoth101

When you have money, expertise is easy to buy.  Lots of experts in infectious diseases have been warning us for years, as have many fiction writers, and anybody who paid any attention shouldn't suspect a need for conspiracy to create a pandemic.  It was bound to happen.  Did Bill Gates go looking for experts to choose a cause, or did experts with a cause go looking for Bill Gates?  

I know the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation gives a lot of money to certain projects and he owns a lot of stocks in vaccine companies. So for sure it is in his best interest to push vaccines. Very diabolical but a business move for sure. But people should consider that before believing the agenda. Of coarse a crack dealer would want you to buy his crack as an example.

i suppose every site has it's resident nut job conspiracy theorist. Nice to meet you.

attachicon.gifIMG_3608.JPG

I was in the military I know all about the vaccines and what they did to me and some of my brothers and sisters. The anthrax vaccine for one caused a lot of suffering of my military brothers and sisters during the early 2,000s. I also got a bone eating virus from one which I get 10 percent for the damage they caused. Not to mention the amount of aluminum being but in them and 5 or 6 given at one time to a baby. It is an absolute atrocity.

Bill gates doesn't claim to be an expert. But given the time he's spent investing in research and raising awareness he's going to be alot more knowledgeable in the subject than the average person.

Is the poliovirus vaccine is an atrocity too then?

The idea that bill gates wants too wipe out 80% of humanity is just conspiracy nonsense. It's flat earth territory.

I was in the military I know all about the vaccines and what they did to me and some of my brothers and sisters. The anthrax vaccine for one caused a lot of suffering of my military brothers and sisters during the early 2,000s. I also got a bone eating virus from one which I get 10 percent for the damage they caused. Not to mention the amount of aluminum being but in them and 5 or 6 given at one time to a baby. It is an absolute atrocity.

I remember my first trip to Iraq in 2004, I went through CRC at Fort Bliss and my shot record was not up to date. They gave me SEVEN vaccinations, all within one hour! They called it the “blue plate special”.

Even that was not enough to make an anti-vaxxer out of me, as those shots may have saved my life.

Bill gates doesn't claim to be an expert. But given the time he's spent investing in research and raising awareness he's going to be alot more knowledgeable in the subject than the average person.

Is the poliovirus vaccine is an atrocity too then?

The idea that bill gates wants too wipe out 80% of humanity is just conspiracy nonsense. It's flat earth territory.

What awareness has he raised? Has not a "pandemic" still gripped the planet like he talked about? Clearly he knew in advance what was being planned because he is a little minion of the Cabal. When you actually do some honest research on Billy Gates his main focus is on population control(Eugenics) just like his father who was a part of planned parenthood and Margaret Sanger. That is a fact! He clearly talks about population control  in his speechs. Try listening the rat talk for once in his own words.

Bill Gates is a wolf in sheeps clothing although he looks like a little rat. But you are free to believe that he is really trying to help the world. I beg to differ. He is trying to sell the world vaccines is what he is doing. Do you not question why he stepped down from Microsoft after this all started?

Edited by Thoth101

I remember my first trip to Iraq in 2004, I went through CRC at Fort Bliss and my shot record was not up to date. They gave me SEVEN vaccinations, all within one hour! They called it the “blue plate special”.

Even that was not enough to make an anti-vaxxer out of me, as those shots may have saved my life.

Sure the science of vaccines is sound and even our own body has it's own vaccine system. To where when the body gets something in it going through the tonsils the body learns to fight it. The problem is these vaccine companies are not run by honest individuals and they are not out to make the world more healthy. Anybody who even does a little research on this can see that Big Pharma makes more money off of people being sick not healthy. For one thing as I have just heard on a show I am listening to with a Doctor on it. A vaccine would make more sense to be given through the mouth then with a needle. When given through the blood it misses systems such as the tonsils.

When you see many of your friends having the shakes for the rest of their lives with the anthrax shot you might have a different look on it. Why do you think they stopped the shot for a few years? Also when you spend 4 months with horrible pain in the knee and 3 surgeries later to get the bone eating staff out of your knee then you tell me if you would start to do research into it? My mom is also a nurse and I laughed at her and told her she was crazy when she told me about vaccines. So I really don't blame people for thinking it's crazy. We have been programmed since birth to believe these vaccines created by other humans are needed.

Explain how you think these shots saved your life? Do you know any of the military that wasn't given the shots? So how could you make a comparison?

Edited by Thoth101

Apparently, there were problems associated with anthrax vaccine containing squalene adjuvant, which was given prior to 2001. I was given my anthrax shot in 2004, which contained no squalene and I experienced no problems.

Notice I didn’t say the vaccinations saved my life, only that they may have. I’m thinking in particular of the tetanus vaccination, as I received a bad burn in Iraq which could have become infected with tetanus bacteria. Who can say? I prefer to be on the safe side.

There are always some risks associated with any vaccinations but I consider anti-vaxxers to be even more dangerous; to themselves and to others.

What awareness has he raised? Has not a "pandemic" still gripped the planet like he talked about?  

He raised quite a bit of awareness, but those with political power in China chose to hide an emerging threat, and then the Western powers that be decided to downplay the threat for fear of hurting the economy, which was foolish since the economy was going to crash eventually anyway.  Had they taken the threat more seriously and begun aggressive testing and tracking a month earlier, I think we would have been better off.  I know of people who went to the hospital emergency room within the past month with all of the symptoms of the coronavirus, but were not tested because they were not sick enough and they were saving the tests for those who were sick enough to need care in the hospital.  They were sent home with instructions to self quarantine.  This is why I tend to be skeptical of claims that the death toll is inflated.  I saw on facebook where someone was claiming that car accident victims were getting counted as coronavirus deaths, which seems patently absurd.

Apparently, there were problems associated with anthrax vaccine containing squalene adjuvant, which was given prior to 2001. I was given my anthrax shot in 2004, which contained no squalene and I experienced no problems.

Notice I didn’t say the vaccinations saved my life, only that they may have. I’m thinking in particular of the tetanus vaccination, as I received a bad burn in Iraq which could have become infected with tetanus bacteria. Who can say? I prefer to be on the safe side.

There are always some risks associated with any vaccinations but I consider anti-vaxxers to be even more dangerous; to themselves and to others.

Ok here is the question then. If you are vaccinated and not able to get what you are vaccinated for how are people that don't get vaccines a danger to you?

To further add on my travels I have talked with people that don't vaccinate their kids and they say they are overall healthier than the other kids that do get them. They seem to have a stronger immune system. I also think anti-vaxxer is a derogatory term. Why should people not have the right to not take injections they have no idea what is in them to get? That to me is utterly against any form of freedom to be told what must be put in your body or your kids. But I do understand generally the normal population is brought up from birth with the vaccine program so it is ingrained in their brains to believe they are good for you and fed propaganda almost everyday by Big Pharma. It is well noted that for thousands if not millions of years humans lived fine without artificial vaccines. Our own body has natural vaccines. Which is very interesting that many kids have their tonsils taken out which is one of the parts of the body which is part of the bodies natural vaccine process.

Edited by Thoth101

He raised quite a bit of awareness, but those with political power in China chose to hide an emerging threat, and then the Western powers that be decided to downplay the threat for fear of hurting the economy, which was foolish since the economy was going to crash eventually anyway.  Had they taken the threat more seriously and begun aggressive testing and tracking a month earlier, I think we would have been better off.  I know of people who went to the hospital emergency room within the past month with all of the symptoms of the coronavirus, but were not tested because they were not sick enough and they were saving the tests for those who were sick enough to need care in the hospital.  They were sent home with instructions to self quarantine.  This is why I tend to be skeptical of claims that the death toll is inflated.  I saw on facebook where someone was claiming that car accident victims were getting counted as coronavirus deaths, which seems patently absurd.

Have you ever heard that in natural law the Powers That Be must tell you what they are going to do before they do it? The way I see it is Bill Gates is one of the minions of the Cabal that go around telling people what the plans are in advance. But many seem to think that Bill Gates is this kind little gently man billionaire that wants to save the world. Tell me why did he hang out with Jeffrey Epstein?

A New York Times article on it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Should you really trust a guy that hangs out with sex traffickers?

Edited by Thoth101