Science Forums

The 12 Pyramids Of Thoth

Thoth101

Some interesting information I came across here. I left a little snip from the link.

https://www.crystalinks.com/12pyrthoth.html

I am linked to the Great Pyramid as a creational force having come

here through the Gates of the 12 Pyramid Matrix to create realities.

Many will remember and quote my teachings in texts,

scrolls, stone tablets, keys of knowledge, or encoded

genetic memories to be found at the end of each cycle.

I have entrusted my original teachings to

those who were my priests and priestesses who must

one day restore this knowledge in full definition.

At that time they shall incarnate as the

teachers and healers of their timelines.

These readings shall be found at the end of

a cycle which transcends time and space.

And they shall remember.

And I shall help and guide them.

If you have come to this place you have come to the

temple that will take you to twelve pyramids of light.

I am here to tell you a story of 12 pyramids that came

through that which you call the void to enter this world

and create a physical reality in which souls can experience.

post-96082-0-27806300-1586167029_thumb.jpg

Most likely bunkum.

Plato, in Phaedrus 274c5-275b2 (c. 360BC), talks about Thoth.

I heard that … one of the ancient gods in Egypt has the sacred bird called the Ibis dedicated to him. The name of this deity is Thoth and I am told that it was he who first invented numbers and calculation, geometry and astronomy and, furthermore, draughts and dice and, finally, letters of the alphabet. Now at that time Thamos was king of all Egypt and he lived in the big city of Upper Egypt which the Greeks call Egyptian Thebes. They call Thamos 'Ammon'. Thoth went to him, showed him his inventions and said that they should be made public to other Egyptians. Thamos asked what good each one did, and when Thoth explained, he criticises and blamed the ideas depending on the merit he thought each one had… It would take too long to run through all the pros and cons Thamos raised about each invention. But when Thoth reached the letters of the alphabet, he said 'King, this subject will make the Egyptians wiser and improve their memory. The drug of memory and of wisdom has been discovered.' Thamos replied, 'Most skilful Thoth, the man who has the ability to invent the objects of science and the man who can judge the extent of damage or good that those objects will bring are not one and the same. Now, through fondness for your invention of letters, you, their inventor have ascribed to them the opposite capacity from the capacity they in fact have. This, you see, will cause forgetfulness in the minds of people who learn them because they will not practice using their memory - if they rely on writing, they will be reminded from the outside, by external characters, not from the inside, by themselves. What you have discovered is a drug not of memory but of reminding. You are providing those who learn your letters what seem to be wisdom, but is not real wisdom. If they are very attentive to you, then without teaching they will seem to be very knowledgeable, but they will as a rule be ignorant and hard to get on with because they are apparently wise instead of really wise.

Edited by LaurieAG