Science Forums

Did Bill Gates Know What Was Planned Or Is He Psychic?

Thoth101

What's your opinion? Is he an insider? I highly doubt he is psychic. I find it kind of odd also he is so into vaccines when he was originally a computer developer.

Bill Gates warned us of a COVID-19-like pandemic — watch his TED Talk from 2015

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/bill-gates-warned-us-covid-19-like-pandemic-watch-ted-talk-2015/

The Microsoft co-founder on multiple occasions over the past decade talked about the potential for something like the novel coronavirus that has infected nearly 200,000 worldwide and killed almost 8,000 people.

His TED Talk from 2015 titled “The next outbreak? We’re not ready” is being shared widely online in recent weeks given the impact of COVID-19 around the world.

“If anything kills over 10 million people in the next few decades, it’s likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than a war,” Gates said during the Ted Talk. “Not missiles, but microbes.”

Two years later, he said the same thing at an event in Davos

Gates pointed to advances in molecular diagnostic tools as one promising safeguard against such outbreaks.

“We’re on the cusp, in science, of being able to make good tools to do the diagnosis, provide vaccines to provide therapeutics including antivirals,” he said.

Edited by Thoth101

You'd think humanity had never had an outbreak like this before. The fact that these things happen regularly, and the worlds population is around 7.8 billion, with many living in close proximity to each other, i'd say it was more common sense than psychic abilities. The current situation just proves his point.

You'd think humanity had never had an outbreak like this before. The fact that these things happen regularly, and the worlds population is around 7.8 billion, with many living in close proximity to each other, i'd say it was more common sense than psychic abilities. The current situation just proves his point.

Well I appreciate your answer. So we can agree he is not psychic. And anybody with common sense knew that Billy would be pushing the vaccine agenda as seen here.

With Gates and NIH funding, the emerging field of synthetic biology is answering the SOS over Covid-19, aiming to engineer vaccines that overcome these obstacles. “It’s all of us against the bug,” said Neil King of the University of Washington, who has been part of the hunt for a coronavirus vaccine since 2017.

Although the Gates Foundation is spreading its bets among several cutting-edge vaccine platforms, including those using genetic material,

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/synthetic-biologists-think-they-can-develop-a-better-coronavirus-vaccine-than-nature-could/

That's real good. A known Eugenicist such as Bill Gates funding platforms using genetic material. The way I see it is Bill Gates is a form of Hitler disguised as a nerdy man that would never hurt anybody. Ask why was Billy friends with Epstein?

Edited by Thoth101

• 2 months later...

What's your opinion? Is he an insider? I highly doubt he is psychic. I find it kind of odd also he is so into vaccines when he was originally a computer developer.

Bill Gates warned us of a COVID-19-like pandemic — watch his TED Talk from 2015

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/bill-gates-warned-us-covid-19-like-pandemic-watch-ted-talk-2015/

The Microsoft co-founder on multiple occasions over the past decade talked about the potential for something like the novel coronavirus that has infected nearly 200,000 worldwide and killed almost 8,000 people.

His TED Talk from 2015 titled “The next outbreak? We’re not ready” is being shared widely online in recent weeks given the impact of COVID-19 around the world.

“If anything kills over 10 million people in the next few decades, it’s likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than a war,” Gates said during the Ted Talk. “Not missiles, but microbes.”

Two years later, he said the same thing at an event in Davos

Gates pointed to advances in molecular diagnostic tools as one promising safeguard against such outbreaks.

“We’re on the cusp, in science, of being able to make good tools to do the diagnosis, provide vaccines to provide therapeutics including antivirals,” he said.

It was neither psychic or common sense. It will be a nuclear war.

But we'll have to wait to see whether Bill is right or I'm right.

• 4 weeks later...

From 2019 and the US don't back the WHO anymore but still important news about Gates:

World Health Organization: Gates Foundation Now Second Largest Funder After U.S. Government
Published by  Paul Anthony Taylor  at  January 17, 2019

Providing proof that the independence of the World Health Organization (WHO) has been severely compromised, a document from the 2018 annual meeting of the World Health Assembly (WHA), the WHO’s decision-making body, gives revealing details of where the organization’s funding comes from. During 2017, the total amount of money provided to the WHO by countries was exceeded by that coming from non-state actors, including the pharmaceutical industry. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation contributed almost $327 million to the WHO’s General and Fiduciary Funds, making it the second-largest donor overall. The only donations to these funds higher than those of the Gates Foundation came from the government of the United States.   

Money donated by countries to the WHO’s General and Fiduciary Funds totaled $1.06 billion in 2017. This was less than the contributions from non-state actors, which amounted to $1.08 billion. Along with the Gates Foundation, other prominent sources of funding included the Brussels EU Commission, which gave over $84 million; the ‘Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria’, an organization promoting the use of antiretroviral drugs and other pharmaceutical approaches, which contributed over $16 million; and UNITAID, another organization promoting the use of pharmaceuticals, which gave almost $30 million.

Drug and chemical industry donations to the WHO

The multinational drug and chemical industries and their investors figure prominently in the lists of WHO donors. Money contributed to the WHO’s General Fund by these sources during 2017 included the following:

Bayer AG     $1,158,060

Bristol-Myers Squibb    $215,730

Denka Seiken     $417,324

Eisai     $280,000

Gilead Sciences     $3,124,450

GlaxoSmithKline     $7,365,666

Green Cross Corporation     $294,582

Hoffman-La Roche     $6,628,098

Kaketsuken     $417,324

Merck     $510,000

Merck Sharp and Dohme Chibret     $1,652,226

Novartis     $500,000

Rockefeller Foundation     $748,945

Sanofi Pasteur      $9,411,491

Sanofi-Aventis     $2,634,963

Other prominent WHO donors during 2017 included banks, private foundations with links to the pharmaceutical industry, and the George Soros Open Society Institute.

Gates treated like a head of state by the WHO  

Read ON:

https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2019/01/world-health-organization-gates-foundation-now-second-largest-funder-after-u-s-government/

Edited by Thoth101

It was neither psychic or common sense. It will be a nuclear war.

But we'll have to wait to see whether Bill is right or I'm right.

Then you have to wonder why he puts so much money into this. I think it is more because he is a known Eugenicist and he comes from a family of Eugenics.