Science Forums

Doppler Effect Of Gravitational Field

TonyYuan2020

To summarize the recent discussions:

In a uniform gravitational field, the speed of light does not change.

At different gravitational field strengths, the speed of light is different.

(1)The stronger the gravitational field, the slower the light speed, and the weaker the gravitational field, the faster the light speed.

(2)Light passing through an uneven gravitational field will cause refraction bending due to different speeds.

The Doppler effect exists in the gravitational field.

(1)If away from each other, the strength of the gravitational field will be smaller than that at the relatively stationary state, the larger the relative speed , the weaker the gravitational field;

(2)If close to each other, the strength of the gravitational field will be greater than that at the relatively stationary state, the greater the relative speed, the stronger the gravitational field.

There is a uniform gravitational field on the surface of the earth, and the speed of light measured in different directions is constant.

To calculate the motion of celestial bodies with universal ravitation, the Doppler effect of the gravitational field needs to be considered. The greater the relative speed, the more pronounced.

Edited by TonyYuan2020

Doppler Effect Of Gravitational Field. It will unify classical physics and relativity.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1MYpK61mguFxFKiy5

1.In a uniform gravitational field, the speed of light does not change.
2.At different gravitational field strengths, the speed of light is different.
(1)The stronger the gravitational field, the slower the light speed, and the weaker the gravitational field, the faster the light speed.
(2)Light passing through an uneven gravitational field will cause refraction bending due to different speeds.
3.The Doppler effect exists in the gravitational field.
(1)If away from each other, the strength of the gravitational field will be smaller than that at the relatively stationary state, the larger the relative speed , the weaker the gravitational field;
(2)If close to each other, the strength of the gravitational field will be greater than that at the relatively stationary state, the greater the relative speed, the stronger the gravitational field.
4.There is a uniform gravitational field on the surface of the earth, and the speed of light measured in different directions is constant.
5.To calculate the motion of celestial bodies with universal ravitation, the Doppler effect of the gravitational field needs to be considered. The greater the relative speed, the more pronounced.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hxMZR9vwv6sWLjcbA

The Doppler effect is classical physics. This theory can be applied to mechanical waves, electromagnetic waves, and gravitational waves as well. Although gravitational waves are not mentioned in classical physics, the model I created for gravitational waves is a model of classical physics. The knowledge you need to understand it does not go beyond the scope of classical physics.

The Doppler effect of the gravitational field I described is clear. The gravitational formula needs to include a velocity (not speed) parameter. F = G * M * m / r ^ 2 * f (x), x is the speed of light minus the component of v in the c direction.
When x = 0, it is the gravitational strength when it is relatively stationary, F = G * M * m / r ^ 2, so f (0) = 1.
When x = c, the gravitational wave cannot reach the object, so F = 0, so f © = 0.
F = G * M * m / r ^ 2 * f(x) = (G * M * m / r ^ 2) * x / c .
Edited by TonyYuan2020

They are also just a group of science enthusiasts. If you want to express different opinions on their territory, it is equivalent to robbing them of their territory.

As enthusiastic as they believe they are, they don't really know much about physics. But you are right, if you drop any kind of sense on their territory that challenges what they think they know, they will rob you of your posts, belittle you and then mark you as a pseudoscientific troll. 

Many people may think that the gravity between the planet and the sun depends only on their mass and distance. GR tells us that the huge mass of the sun will cause a huge space-time curvature, which will advance forward as the sun moves, and the distant space will gradually return to flat. So for a certain space position that the sun passes, his space-time will go through a process as shown in the figure.

It looks very much like a wave, which is as fast as light. GR also tells us that the planets only move along geodesics in curved space. But you should think that the space-time curvature will also occur around the planet, and the curvature of the planet and the curvature caused by the sun will be superimposed on each other, as shown in the figure.

We know that the planet is orbiting the sun, so will this superimposed curved shape be related to the movement of the sun and the planet?

1. Assuming the sun and the earth are relatively still, we can get a curved shape.

2. Assuming there have a relative velocity between the sun and the earth, we can get a curved shape again.

Do you think their shapes will be the same? Obviously different! Since they are different, the phenomenon of gravity caused by time and space bending will not be the same! Therefore, when calculating the gravitational force between two objects, we must take their respective velocities into account.

So general relativity also supports the Doppler effect of gravitational fields. In other words, adding the Doppler effect to universal gravity is equivalent to general relativity.

F = (G*M*m / r^2) * f(x) = (G*M*m / r^2) * (x / c) . 
x is the speed of light c minus the component of v in the c direction.

Edited by TonyYuan2020

The Doppler effect of the gravitational field can well explain the deviation of Mercury precession.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/e7QhPSgN6FrQs9tL7

The calculation of the precession of Mercury's perihelion is actually based on Newton's law. The result is that precession per century = 5,557.62". 90% of this is caused by the precession of the coordinate system. The perturbations caused by the perturbations of Venus, Earth, and Jupiter are actually 5,600.73", which is subtracted to 43.11" per century.

If the Doppler effect of the gravitational field was taken into account in the calculation, there would be no 43.11 "deviation.

To study astrophysics, you must have good tools. I plan to write a program for celestial movement. The motion between any stars can be accurately simulated and their orbits can be drawn. In this way, Mercury precession can be easily analyzed through the program. I would like to know if my model of the gravitational field Doppler effect is accurate. Science is really interesting.

I have improved the program and I have eliminated the effects of time. I have observed some interesting data phenomena.
1. Any celestial body that is undergoing strict circular movements, as long as it is affected by the outside world, the velocity changes, including the magnitude and direction of the velocity, will cause precession, the orbit will become elliptical, and it will accelerate its expansion, and the planets away from The elliptical orbit becomes larger and flatter. Although the rate of expansion is slow, it can be seen that the data is gradually increasing. And it is accelerating.
2. By calculation, the deviation of the precession of Mercury and the precession of the earth due to the Doppler effect of the gravitational field are close to the actual observations every century.
3. The above conclusions are all from the program. I have tested and verified a lot on Mercury and Earth models, and my models are reliable and correct.

The Doppler effect can cause celestial bodies to move away and orbit to expand, which may seem strange, but the computational model does reflect these characteristics. I was surprised by the discovery of the program.

Where does gravity come from?
1. Newton said that gravity comes from mass, which means that energy comes from objects.
2. The general relativity say it comes from the bending of space, that is to say, energy comes from space.

For gravitational force from objects and for gravitational forces from space, x in the Doppler gravitational formula will lead to the opposite conclusion.
F = G * M * m / r ^ 2 * f (x) = (G * M * m / r ^ 2) * x / c.
If gravity comes from an object, the orbital eccentricity e of the celestial body will become larger.
If the gravitational force comes from the curvature of space, the orbital eccentricity e of the celestial body will decrease.

I simulated both cases, and the data e obtained is consistent with my analysis.
So what is the truth? We know the eccentricity of the earth has dropped from e = 0.05 to now e = 0.0167. The e is continuously decreasing.
Of course, you may say that the reason for the decline in eccentricity is due to the pull between the planets. I agree with this view, but I think another part is from the Doppler effect.
My bold guess: the nature of gravity comes from the curvature of space. The gravitational field caused by this bending still cannot escape the Doppler effect.

Planetary precession data under the Doppler effect:
Mercury: e = 0.205608, Precession per century = 568.075883 "
Venus: e = 0.006811, Precession per century = 277.589395 "
Earth: e = 0.016780, Precession per century = 240.844614 "
Mars: e = 0.093332, Precession per century = 216.645123 "
Jupiter: e = 0.048700, Precession per century = 112.550073 "

Observed precession data:
Mercury -------------- 5.75 ------------- 575 "per century
Venus ---------------- 2.04 ------------- 204 "per century
Earth ----------------- 11.45 ----------- 1145 "per century
Mars ----------------- 16.28 ----------- 1628 "per century
Jupiter --------------- 6.55 ------------- 655 "per century
Saturn ------------- 19.50 ------------ 1950 "per century
Uranus --------------- 3.34 ------------- 334 "per century
Neptune ------------- 0.36 ------------- 36 "per century

Except for Mercury 575 "PK 568" and Venus 204 "PK 277", the precessions of the other planets differ greatly. But we all know that Mercury's precession is the largest, so I suspect there is a problem with the observation data.

Can anyone explain this observed planetary precession data?

Edited by TonyYuan2020

• 2 months later...

We made some meaningful discussions.

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/doppler-effect-of-gravitational-field.163203/

Planet -------- Perihelion precession ---- Aphelion precession per century under the Doppler effect

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mercury********** 58.404"****************** 32.938"*******meanArc= 43.053"
Venus********** 38.004"****************** 38.466"*******meanArc= 38.236"
Earth********** 33.073"****************** 32.392"*******meanArc= 32.726"
Mars********** 27.609"****************** 24.686"*******meanArc= 26.075"
Jupiter********** 14.524"****************** 13.042"*******meanArc= 13.747"
Saturn********** 10.831"****************** 9.519"*******meanArc= 10.138"
Uranus********** 7.446"****************** 6.992"*******meanArc= 7.209"
Neptune********** 6.064"****************** 5.929"*******meanArc= 5.996"

Edited by TonyYuan2020